Debut

Guarded

Seunghyun followed instructions as he walked in not too early and not to late to the club with one of the top of the line suits on. He held his head high as he cooly strutted towards the back private room to be stopped by one of the strippers.

"We have to do checks first," she said as she held her hand up.

"I'll check him," Gummy quickly stepped up and tugged him to the side as the stripper turned her attention to the next guest. "Come here," she said as she patted him down and pretending to not feel any of his weapons. "You're good." She snapped her fingers and another stripper brought a silver platter with crisp bills spread across it.

He tried his best to keep his gaze from looking shocked as she took the platter from the girl. "This is your money sir."

"Thank you," he nodded as she gave him a look to play along with it.

"Follow me," she smiled as she walked into the room.

As Seunghyun followed her into the room, the music was quietly playing as to lure the guest in. He scanned the room and saw various men dressed in high class suits gathering in little groups here and there chatting as what looked like the best of the best strippers were dancing around them all.

"Here you go sir," Gummy announced to pull him out of his thoughts as she placed his money onto his personal table. He was impressed by how there weren't just the normal seats, but black leathered recliners for each personal guest with their own table. "This is Dara she will be your hostess tonight," Gummy turned to let him take a view of the girl. She was beautiful and from what he could remember she was one of the most treasured strippers that Minzy had.

"Nice to meet you," she gave him a seductive grin as she swayed towards him. Before he knew it, he was getting a little as she held onto his knees and swayed from side to side as she smirked at him. "I'm going to make sure you have a great night sir. My boss says you're someone important. Is that true," she asked as she faked like she didn't know who he was.

Going along with it, he grinned. "I am," was all he said as he gave her an expected look to not question him further.

"Ooo...a man of little words," she purred as she straddled his lap and placed her arms around his neck.

"Hey Dara I thought I was going to get you tonight," someone teased as they pair looked to see one of the gentlemen who was chatting with a couple of other guys earlier.

"Sorry, boss says he's my new target," she smirked as she let her hands run down Seunghyun's chest.

The man chuckled as he extended his hand towards Seunghyun, "I'm Youngbae."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Seunghyun," he nodded as he firmly shook the other man's hand.

"You must be someone very important to have Dara as your hostess and sitting so close to the boss," Youngbae nodded for him to look and see that his seat was on the right side of the main couch where the boss sat.

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders cooly even though Dara started to rock her hips onto his lap, "I guess."

"I guess? Man you're too humble."

"And where are you sitting?"

"Right next to you," he smiled. "That's usually my spot you're sitting at. So you should feel honored," he nodded before his own hostess tugged on his arm for his attention.

Seunghyun turned his attention back to Dara who was causing a slight arousal as she grinded onto him. He waved his index finger to come closer and she did just that, "Tell me about Youngbae."

"Ooo...I love when you to me," she let out a soft moan before leaning back in and pressing her lips against his ear. "He is one of the boss' top competitors. She likes to keep her enemies close." Seunghyun nodded as heard the talking all around them go quiet and he assumed that maybe they all heard what Dara had said.

Peeking over Dara's slim stomach, he watched a man step in. "Excuse me all the body guards have their own little party out here," Gummy said to the man who stood next to his boss. The boss wore a sharp black suit and stood with a strong presence.

"I need to..." the guard was cut off as his boss rose his hand to stop him. The guard nodded as he followed Gummy out.

Everyone steered clear of his way as he was guided by one of the strippers to his seat that was positioned straight across from him and on the other side of Minzy's couch. "Here you go," Seunghyun watched as he took his seat and let the stripper pamper him with a drink and cigar.

He blew the smoke out at the stripper who seemed somewhat annoyed, but continued to dance for him anyways. "Don't worry Bom's a big girl she may look like a barbie doll but she sure as hell can kick someone's ," Dara chuckled into Seunghyun's ear.

"What's his name," Seunghyun nodded as Dara continued to sway her waist up against his chest. He figured she must be somewhat tired of this position and placed his hands to either sides of her waist to steady her.

"Thanks," she smiled down at him before she rolled up towards his ear. "His name is G Dragon or GD for short. The owner of Dragon Eye and the one that you need to keep an eye on."

He nodded as he looked up to her, "Do I get a cigar?"

She chuckled as she nodded, "Oh I'm sorry baby. Let me get one for you." As she swayed her hips side to side to get what he asked for, one of the strippers walked up to him and poured him a glass of fine wine.

"Thanks," he grinned and she nodded as she walked away.

"Here you go," Dara spoke up as she placed the cigar up towards his lips. Gladly accepting it, he leaned forward to let her light it for him. But was cut off as the lights dimed and the music changed to a slower seductive tune.

Everyone in the room stood still as lights shined onto the entrance and in walked Minzy. She wore a clean cut white suit with a white top hat to accompany it. She walked up to the front of the stage as she looked around and watched her various guest along with Seunghyun who stood up. "You all may be seated," she extended her hands out, letting her guests take their seats as she addressed them. "Thank you all for coming tonight to the debut of one of my dancers." There was a couple of whispering that echoed around as Seunghyun watched GD for a reaction, but there was nothing. "Please enjoy yourselves..." she paused as she glanced over to Seunghyun and snapped her fingers to have Dara quickly respond. Taking the lighter out of her hands, Minzy walked up to Seunghyun and personally lite his cigar for him and gave him a look to be ready for anything before turning back to the rest of the crowd. "Now please give a warm welcome to the one and only...CL!"

The guests clapped their hands as the strippers cheered and clapped along as well as they waited with anticipation for the debut of CL while Seunghyun kept his eyes out on the crowd especially on the owner of the Dragon Eye.

 

Author's Notes:

So sorry it looks like this fic is going to be a little longer than I expected and I apologize that I haven't updated this in forever, I've been so busy. And it that this chapter was just a builder for the next, aish sorry! <3's for you all! But thanks for your patience and reading!