Over

Guarded

Seunghyun took a deep breath as he straightened his collar. Collecting his thoughts, he put on his game face as he composed himself back into character before pushing the door open. He was a bit suprised by the uproar of cheering and hollaring from what was going on. Impressed to see everyone on their feet enjoying whoever was performaning, he made his way to his seat. Taking his place he gasped as his jaw dropped. There in the middle of al the cheering and movements was his very own boss.

There his boss stood proudly with her blouse opened, revealing her nice bust and toned stomach as her fingers traced down her sides. It wasnt until she turned and began to grind her way down that he realized that she was giving Youngbae a . As she rolled her way back up, she swayed her hips from side to side giving her audience a nice view of her twin peaks before turning to drop down on Taeyang's lap. Seunghyun's view was blocked by the crowd of men gawking and he had to get up to see her face close to Youngbae's.

"Did she just kiss him," he asked himself out loud, but was drowned out by the roaring applause Minzy got as she quickly stood to her feet.

Taking Youngbae by the hand to help him up, she raised his hand with hers, "Thank you all for coming out."

"Any time," he smirked devilishly as Minzy laughed and gave him a huge and peck on  the cheek.

"Please everyone, enjoy the rest of your time here and once again thank you for all coming out," Minzy bowed before graciously taking Youngbae's arm when he extended it out to her.

Seunghyun was somewhat confused to see his boss seem so flirtatious and carefree with everyone, especially with Youngbae. Yes he must be some high and mighty club owner, but seriously was it really necessary for him to her all over the room as if they were an item. Or are they an item? From the time he had started working at this club, he had never seen or heard of this guy that seemed to be overly touchy feely with his boss.

"Don't stare too hard, you'll blow your cover," Gummy whispered as she passed by.

Pulling himself together, he grabbed a drink and joined the crowd that Minzy and Taeyang were standing in, "I enjoyed your performance."

Minzy gave him a big smile that he couldn't really read, "Why thank you."

"It's just too bad I only got to see the ending. I apologize, I had an important phone call to make," he slightly nodded.

"That's too bad my friend, you missed a hell of a show," Youngbae grinned as he winked to Minzy.

"Apology accepted. Now if you'd please excuse me I have to attend to some things before the night is over," Minzy slightly bowed as she excused herself from the group.

Seunghyun stayed still as he and the group watched Minzy shake a few more hands before making her way out of the room. "I thought she was gonna go all the way," Youngbae sadly confessed as he took a sip of his drink.

"She has more class than you think. Unlike you, she was once in their shoes. She knows how to keep her audience wanting more," one of the other men in the group spoke up.

"She was once a stripper," Seunghyun asked somewhat amazed.

"Yes and one of the finest. She is one of the most extremely talented and skilled dancer I've ever seen," Youngbae and the rest of the men raised their glasses agreeing to the statement.

"I can tell you're one of her biggest fans with the way you were clinging to her," Seunghyun teased, causing some of the group to chuckle.

"You got me there," Youngbae raised his glass before downing it.

 

Seunghyun acted like he was going into one of the private rooms to get a private , but was able to slip in the back to Minzy's office. Giving it a warning knock, he made his way into her office to find her at her desk looking over some papers. "What's up," she asked not looking up from what she was doing.

"Nothing, just came to check on you," he honestly answered.

She waved her hand at him and nodded, "I'm fine. You go and enjoy yourself."

"Why don't you come and join in," he offered not really knowing why.

"I have a lot on my mind right now. That that was pulled tonight nearly ruined me! Now I gotta start from scratch and find another bigger and better thing that will show up the rest of those losers, especially Youngbae." She shrugged and she continued to look over her papers, "He thinks he can play buddy buddy with me after I know he pulled that with Jiyong."

"How do you know he was a part of that stunt?"

"I could sense it with how overly affectionate he was with me. He gets like that when he wants to make amends with me," she rolled her eyes as she reached into her desk to pull out a cigar.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, he along with majority of your guests have left."

"Good," she nodded as she cooly smoked her cigar. "I'm glad that part is over."

Silence fell in the room as the both of them became lost in their own thoughts. Seunghyun was especially quiet as he replayed the night's events in his mind. "What are you thinking," Minzy finally said breaking the silence.

He shrugged as a thought kept replaying in his mind, "I don't know. Just how I wish to have been there for the entire show you put on."

She chuckled as she shook her head, "You didn't miss much. I didn't really try."

"I know..."

"You know," Minzy looked at him curiously. "How do you know?"

"Uh...some of your guests were talking about how skilled you were as a dancer."

"My talents and skills are what got me the money to open this club. But that doesn't really concern you and your job."

"Actually it does," he raised his index finger to stop her.

"It does," she asked as she raised her eyebrows. "How?"

Seunghyun figured it was a now or never chance as he took a seat across from her desk, "Your show isn't over." She quietly sat waiting for his explanation as he continued. "I would like to cash in my rain check and have you show me your talent and skills by giving me a ."