Plan B

Guarded

Seunghyun watched intently at Minzy swaying her hips slightly as if trying to get a feel of the music. "I hope you all don't mind a change of plans," Minzy smirked as the motion of her hips swayed bigger seductive circles. "Let me give you all a little taste of where my dancers get their skills from," she smirked causing the crowd to chuckle and cheer in approval as she gripped the brim of either side of her top hat.

Biting slightly on her bottom lip she started to lean to the side as her hips continued to fluidly sway to the rythm of the music. Meanwhile the stripper who had done the splits flipped onto her back and pushed herself up onto her hands and held her legs together in the air. Doing so, Minzy released the grip of her hat and danced her way towards the stripper to trace her finger tips on the sides of her as if displaying her to the guest. After which she gave the stripper's a nice loud slap. The stripper let out a lustful moan as she bit down on her lower lip to stay focused as she continued to hold herself up. This caused the crowd including Seunghyun to let out a couple of approval grunts.

Minzy smirked at the encouraging grunts as turned to come face to face with Seunghyun. Leaning up onto the stripper's long y legs, she started to slowly grind her way down as if the stripper was a human pole and seduectively brought her hands behind her to feel down the stripper's legs in the process. Minzy slowly and ever so seductively let her fingers feel up the stripper as she made her way back up. When Minzy moved away from the stripper, she swifly dropped down to her knees as she purred like a cat before her lips and lustfully biting down on her lower lip as she stared at her prey, Minzy who slightly chuckled along with the crowd. Seunghyun was enjoying the show a bit too much as the other stripper crouched down and let out a purr as she was down on all four.

"Ooo...do you see this boys? We have two naughty cats," Minzy teasingly said as one of them whipped their hair around and meowed.

The two strippers slowly crawled their way to Minzy to have her dramatically run the opposite direction with her hands in the air. Seunghyun chuckled at Minzy's playfulness as she ran away from them again dramatically with her hands in the air squealing. The two strippers looked at each other as if they could read each other's minds and nodded causing the crowd to go quiet to watch what they were going to do. One of the strippers seductively swayed her as she crawled towards Minzy to see her run the other way and be trapped in the middle of the two. The crowd along with Seunghyun clapped and cheered seeing the strippers nod and smirk at each other for trapping their prey in the middle of them as Minzy played along and acted as if she feared for her life. 

The music changed into a more upbeat song as Minzy started to dance in the middle. The crowd cheered as she began to pop and lock into a tut. "Get it Minzy," Youngbae called out as she pointed over to him and nodded.

Minzy tipped her top hat forward as she started to moon walk smoothly across the dance floor to one stripper and placed her top hat onto her head. Doing so she continued to pop and lock into more seductive moves. Suddenly the other stripper arched her back and jumped up as if attacking her prey and wrapping her arms around Minzy from behind and wrapping one leg around her waist. Minzy stood in place as the stripper let her long leg run down the side of her leg before bringing her leg back. The stripper pulled her body up against Minzy's back as she outlined Minzy's upper half and dragged her hands down to the buttons of Minzy's suit coat.

As the stripper started to ever so slowly Minzy's suit jacket, the other stripper swayed her up in the air as she crawled in front of her boss. The stripper leaned forward as she then brushed her body up against Minzy's leg like a cat. She did this a few times before feeling her way up Minzy's body to tug on the last button of the suit coat. The strippers swayed and felt all around Minzy's back and chest as they slowly took off the jacket revealing her white long sleeved button up shirt.

"I'll take this," Minzy grinned as she took her hat and placed it back upon her head. Looking over to the other stripper she nodded to her and the stripper nodded as she seductively walked away into the darkness as the other stripper felt down Minzy's body and struck a pose up against her leg. By then the stripper reappeared and came face to face with Minzy to place a cigar in between her lips and lit it with a match.

Minzy stood puffing her cigar forming small smoke circles as she looked out to the crowd before snapping her fingers to change the song as the light slowly faded into a red light over the three. When the light had completely change the two strippers seductively danced around Minzy, letting their hands caress her body from time to time as she stood puffing out her cigar coolly.

The two strippers took their places on either side of their boss and began to trace the outline of her body and grind in the process as they were basically flaunting their prized possession before the crowd who understood and cheered. One of the strippers then stood in front of the boss and ed the top button causing Seunghyun's eyes to widen. The boss lightly chuckled as the stripper ed yet another button before she was pushed out of the way by the other stripper who then ed the third button causing the crowd to cheer loudly.

"Take it off," Youngbae shouted causing the rest to cheer with him.

The stripper nodded to agree as she ed the fourth button revealing the top of Minzy's cleavege. ing the fifth button, the stripper revealed a sneak preview of the top of a black lacked bra.

"Minzy are you wearing lingerie," Youngbae called out.

Minzy took hold of the stripper's hand to stay it, as she looked over to Youngbae and smirked, "Do you wanna find out?"

"Hell yeah," another one of the guest shouted out causing the rest of them to cheer out to agree.

Shaking her head she chuckled as she puffed her cigar once more before placing it and placing it in the mouth of the stripper in front of her. "Well then," she shrugged as she pulled at the wrist of her stripper's hand from her top and spun her away. "Let's take a quick look," she teased as she ed the next button.

Seunghyun couldn't believe his eyes. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined his boss would do something like this. He quietly watched as she ed her shirt as she swayed to the music playing. She revealed her full bust and toned flat stomach, but stopped on the last three buttons. She glanced into the dj's direction and the song changed to a more upbeat song yet again. She began her popping and locking, but this time she added in foot work. Popping her chest in and out of her shirt with every memorizing move, Seunghyun was fairly impressed by how skilled she was.

"Seunghyun," someone quietly whispered into his ear causing him to slightly jump back into his seat to see that it was Dara.

"Oh Dara, you scared me," he sighed as he looked to her. "What is it?"

"We need you outside."

He felt inwardly disappointed at Dara's bad timing, "Okay thank you." Standing to his feet, he looked to Minzy and slightly bowed to excuse himself as he followed Dara out.

"Where you going man, you're going to miss out," Youngbae whispered loudly.

"I need to take care of some business really quick," Seunghyun grinned as he turned to continue following Dara out with clenched fists, whatever the issue he hoped that it really was quick before he could miss something.

 

Author's Notes:

Finally got around to writing, yay for me hehe. Hope you enjoyed Minzy's little show so far, she a boss!...literally in this one LOL. Hopefully this fic has one or two more chapters left. When I thought this out I didn't think it'd take this many chapters to convey my thoughts lol. Well thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!<3