The Showcase

Guarded

Seunghyun quietly watched GD looking for any signs of acting out to feel Dara brush her lips against his ear, "Don't make it look so obvious." He grunted as he tried to focus his attention over to the stage that was being occupied by CL who was seductively doing her showcase.

CL smirked towards the front of the stage as she body rolled left to right and removing her various pieces of clothing each step she took forward until she was down to her red lingerie. Moving to the rhythm of the music playing, CL strutted to the front of the stage to meet the steel pole awaiting her. Touching it from time to time as if preparing her audience as she seductively danced around, she finally turned to meet the pole. Taking a grip onto it with one hand, she quickly twirled up onto the pole shocking her audience. She smirked as she rolled her head to one side, sliding down ever so slowly until her feet hit the ground.

As much as Seunghyun was impressed by such talent, even if she was only warming up, his main concern was GD. He glanced over from time to time seeing GD glaring hard up at the stage as if he could possible burn the stripper with his very own eyes. But Seunghyun was okay at the fact that that was all he was doing, as long as he wasn't going to act on whatever thoughts he was having at the moment everything would run smoothly.

Seunghyun's thoughts were cut off as CL was helped off the stage by the surrounding strippers and brought down in front of the boss. He watched as CL swayed her hips side to side as she dropped to her knees, placing her hands onto the boss' knees as she body rolled back wipping her blonde hair around like a wip. Snapping back up, she found her way up onto the boss straddling her as she continued to seductively move her body. It was pretty exciting for him to watch, but he kept his poker face on as CL pulled the hat off of Minzy's head and placed it upon her own. Smirking down at the boss she let out a low moan as she took the boss' hands in hers and guiding it up and down her body.

Minzy turned and nodded to one of the strippers who brought the tray of bills and placed some in between her teeth. Taking a firm grip of the money, Minzy turned back to CL who fell back allowing her to slide the bills into the front of her black laced lingerie . Seunghyun gulped back his lust filled thoughts as he watched Minzy place an ever so sweetly kiss over the bills before CL rolled back up to gaze right into the eyes of the boss. Locking their gaze onto one another, CL leaned forward and pressed her lips against hers. There were a couple of gasps that followed as CL pulled away and glanced over to GD and glared with hate.

"," GD cursed as he stood to his feet.

" you," CL growled as she stood to her feet and began to march her way over towards GD.

Seunghyun was ready to react, but watched as Minzy quickly took hold of the dancer's wrist to stay her. "Where are you going," she asked ever so calmly.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill that bastard," CL furiously shouted as she yanked her wrist away and confined forward.

"C'mon let's go," GD shouted as he stood to his feet.

As Seunghyn was inching his way off his seat he took a quick glance around at the other guest to see if anyone else would try to get involved to hear a loud groan. He snapped his back to see Minzy firmly gripping CL's right wrist behind her back as if ready to break it. 

"." CL groaned as the grip was tightened as she tried to move.

GD walked up to the two to have Minzy quickly turn to where their backs were facing him. "Minzy let me at that !"

"if you move a step further I will hurt you," Minzy warned both CL and GD.

"Is that a threat," GD growled.

Minzy sighed as she looked over her shoulder, "It's not a threat, it's a promise."

As Minzy spoke those words, Seunghyn watched as CL's facial expression changed into a smirk.

"We'll see about that," CL smirked over Seunghyun as if  signaling to her audience to watch before forcefully pushing back at Minzy. There was a loud crack that rang out before Minzy quickly pulled away just I time to have GD catch CL.

" you broke my wrist," CL cried out as GD held her.

"Don't worry I'll kill her babe," GD cooed.

Meanwhile Minzy glanced over to Bom and nodded. Seunghyun sat alert and ready for his cue as Bom walked out and roughly kicked the side of GD's head before digging her heel into his temple. Doing so, GD reached out to grab a hold of her ankle to have it caught and twisted behind his back as Bom dug her heel deeper into his temple.

"," GD groaned.

"Get the hell off of him," CL shouted as she charged Bom to be yanked by the hair back by Dara and fall flat on her back.

Seunghyun blinked and quickly looked to see how it was possible for Dara to move so quickly. "Stay down," Dara growled as she placed her heel onto CL's chest.

"That's why Dara's my girl," Youngbae teased causing the few that heard to chuckle.

"You have got to be ing kidding me," Minzy spoke cooly as she walked up to where GD lay. Crouching down to meet his gaze she glared at him, "Is this a joke?"

"You're a ing joke," GD shouted before he spit at her face causing a couple of gasps in the crowd.

"Has he gone ing mad," Youngbae shook his head in disgust.

Meanwhile Bom snapped his wrist as she kicked him in the face turning him flat on his back, "Nobody disrespects my ing boss like that!"

"Bom," Minzy called calmly to stop her in her tracks from pouncing him.

"You need to control your ing s. She broke my ing wrist," GD growled as he craddled his hand against him.

"Excuse me, I should blow your ing brains out," Minzy kicked him in the chest making him fall back as he tried to get up. Bending over, she grabbed the handkercheif from the front pocket and wiped her face before tossing it at him. "But I don't feel like painting my club red just yet."

"Minzy you don't belong in this kind of business," GD called to her.

Sighing deeply she stood over him and looked at him seriously, "I'm trying to save your ing face right now. But it seems like you just won't give up."

"What do you mean," he growled.

She turned to smirk at CL who laid glaring at her before turning back to GD, "Next time you want to get back at me for not wanting to sleep with your dumb try sending someone who can finish the job."

"What," CL shouted to be stopped by the heel of Dara's foot.

"Ladies, please these two idiots out of my club. I have guest here," Minzy instructed as she snapped her fingers to watch the various strippers scramble around to take the two out.

"I'm going to get you for this Minzy," GD shouted as he was taken out to have the door closed behind him.

"Well that was exciting," Minzy chuckled as she looked out at her crowd who chuckled along with her. "I apologize for such a scene my dear friends."

"There is nothing to apologize for. GD had it coming to him," Youngbae added with a few grunts of approval.

She sighed as she nodded, "I thank you all for understanding. After all, we all lead such crazy lives." Turning to one stripper she nodded for her to come forward with her glass of wine. As she thanked the stripper, she turned and raised it in the air causing the group to follow suit. "Let us all raise our glasses to a toast of good fortune to all our businesses. Cheers."

"Cheers!"

Everyone, including Seunghyun drank to Minzy's toast as she continued. "Now, since most of my strippers are taking care of the unexpected suprise I will take matters into my own hands."

Seunghyun eyed her suspiciously as he awaited her cue for him to go and check how things were outside, to see her snap her fingers at her two strippers that remained to flock to her. He quietly watched as she whispered to the both of them, to see them intently listen to the instructions given.

"Hmm...I wonder what she has up her sleeves," Youngbae whispered over to him.

Seunghyun nodded to agree as he turned his focus back to Minzy. One stripper quickly walked over to the DJ as the other stripper stayed by Minzy's side. The lights slowly dimmed as the spot light shone over Minzy. With the seductive music playing, the stripper turned face to face with Minzy, letting the audience take a good look at her perfect . The stripper then began to sway side to side before she dropped into the splits to reveal Minzy.

The group ooed in approval as Minzy started to sway slowly to the melody playing.

"My God," Seunghyun heard Youngbae gasp. "This is going to be one hell of a show!"

 

Author's Notes:

Yay I finally got around to finishing this chapter! Hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry it's taking forever and a day to update, but I appreciate your patience! Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing! <3