Dispose

Guarded

Dara stopped by one of the back alley doors, "Aparrently our uninvited guest keep refusing to leave and we need your..."

"I get it, but I need you to grab me another cigar and a lighter," he cut her off and watched as she quickly scurried off to do his bidding.

"Here," Dara handed him the items and awaited his next instructions.

He placed his hands on either shoulder to make sure she looked him right in the eyes, "Now this part is very important." She nodded in understanding that she was listening, "Do whatever you can to make sure that the boss is still dancing by the time I get back. Can you do that for me?"

"I can try, but the boss always gets her way..."

He nodded, "In that case this won't take too long." 

Turning he swiftly pushed his way through the door and glanced around the alley coolly. It didn't take long for him to see a crowd huddled around. As he made his way up to the group he was surprised to see the various strippers in their stage outfits beating the crap out of two people in the middle, who he assumed must be G Dragon and CL.

"The next time you try to up my outfit I'll kill you," Bom growled as she kicked G Dragon in the gut with her sharp stiletto heel before brushing herself off.

"You really shouldn't mess with the women that work here. They really do mean business," Top spoke up.

"Enough," Bom instructed the rest of the women.

Seunghyung stepped in the middle and crouched down next to G Dragon. Reaching in his pocket he took out a handkerchief and tossed it at him, "The next time I see you come near here you'll need more than that handkerchief to clean yourself up. Try a body bag. Do we have an understanding?"

"Who the are you to threaten me like this?! You're probably just some dumb body guard with no ing brain! Tell your boss..."

In one quick moment Seunghyung swiftly kicked him in the mouth before squishing his face to the ground with his shoe, "I just hate when people put their foot in their mouth. The only dumb here is the one lying face down under my expensive shoes. Now I'm not going to repeat myself. Get the out of here or you'd wish for death to come sooner than later." Digging the sole of his shoe onto the side of G Dragon's face before kicking him hard in the gut. 

 

Seunghyung grew a bit impatient as he watched the strippers busily go about getting G Dragon and CL out of the alley. He knew it was his job to wait it out, but he couldn't help but wonder about the boss.

"All done," Bom grinned confidently as she dusted herself off. "Thanks for all your help."

He shrugged as he watched the car drive off, "I really didn't do much. You girls did most of the work."

"Still I don't think strippers are as threatening as bodyguards like you, even if we were beating the out of them," she said making both of them chuckle. 

"Seriously, how did you guys learn to fight like that?"

"The boss requires us all to take fighting classes twice a week and we get paid learning from the top fighters. The boss wants us to be prepared for anything when it comes to this kind of business." Turning to the other dancers she instructed them to get washed up and put on new outfits before turning back to him. "Thanks so much for all your help. If you'd like you can rejoin them and we can take care of the rest."

He nodded feeling more than happy to go back to where he left off, "If you insist, unless you really do need me out here."

Dara giggled as she pushed at his arm, "Go, it's rare to see the boss like this. She hasn't danced in a long time. I'm surprised she isn't really trying. It's probably because she doesn't want to show up the rest of us."

"She's pretty talented if that's her not even trying."

"Yeah there's a lot of surprising things about our boss that only a few know."

"Really like what," he asked feeling curious.

She shrugged, "It's not my place to say. But either way you should get back in there before you blow your cover."

Even if his curiosity was eating at him, she was right. Adjusting his suit, he took a deep breath and entered the club. The music was blasting as he made his way to the private room. Taking hold of the door knob he paused. He thought of how narrow minded he had been over the past few months of working here. It was then that everything clicked to him. Though it had took him a while he had eventually understood why he almost got fired. 

"Are you just going to stand there or should I also open the door for you too," Gummy teased as she caught his attention.

Seunghyun shook off the thought and grinned, "I apologize I was just thinking about something.

"I bet it was something important, but right now you should probably go back in to attend to other important things."

"You're right, let's get this over with," he opened the door allowing her to enter first. 

 

Author's Notes:

Omo...I know I'm still alive. Here's a short and sweet update for you all! Happy New Years, I wish everyone a better year than the last. One of my goals is to finish all my fics I started last year by this year! So I will do my best to stick to my goal.

Also I'm looking for writers and those potential asianfanfic writers to hopefully join my writing contest I'm hosting called Vivid Dreams. Please check it out and spread the word. Let's all join forces to get more Minzy fics out there! Thanks!