A note

Let Me Love You

-RRRIIINNNGGG-

-You POV-

I woke up to a sound of a bell.Oh, class starts now.As the students came in to the classroom one of them sat next to me.I didn't even bother to look at their face.

"Class we have a new student,"the teacher said,"Wouldn't you like to introduce yourself?"

I shook my head as a no then looked at my desk.When the teacher started his lesson, the person next to me turned and waved at me.HE'S THAT GUY FROM EARLIER.CRAP.

"Minki!Are you talking to Serah?"the teacher yelled at him.

"No"he answered back.The teacher turned his to continue his lesson.Minki handed a note to me.

It said,"You can just call me Ren and your name's Serah?"

-Ren's P.O.V.

So her name's Serah.She handed the note back to me.All she wrote was "...".I wrote "Would you fall for me?", and handed the note back to her .Maybe she'll yes.She gave me the note back and it said "No".WAIT WHY NOT!?!?I wrote back "But the girls here do", and handed the note back t her.She gave the note back to me and it read "Shut Up".

RRRIIINNNNGGGG

Everyone including Serah ran off from the class.How could she not like me!?!?Why doesn't she like me!?!?I'm just going to follow her and ask her why.I followed her around and ended up at the next class.She just sat there and took out a piece of paper from out of her backpack and turned it over.She read the paper and shoved it in her pocket.I really didn't see what the paper said , but it had a heart at the end of the sentence.I walked in the classroom and sat in the seat next to her.