Detention

Let Me Love You

  - Serah's POV -

  I'm just walking around campus waiting for the bell to ring. I'm bored. I wish someone could talk with me when I'm walking. Why did I just leave Ren? Ah well. My life isn't interesting to talk about.

  I think I've walked half way across the campus. Then the bell rung. WAIT. THE BELL. CRAP CRAP CRAP. THE CLASS IS ACROSS THE CAMPUS. CRAP. I'M GOING TO BE LATE. Okay . Lets be calm. There I am, sprinting across the hallway. Then, some dude ran into me.

  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!?!" I yelled.

  "WELL I'M SORRY. I'M GOING TO BE LATE." he yelled at me. All of our stuff was on the ground. We started to pick up all our stuff. To my dismay, the glasses were also knocked off. As I reached to get my glasses, the idiot had also grabbed it.

  "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GLASSES ." I yelled. I yanked my glasses away from him and put them on. It was Ren. I should really say sorry to him, but I don't  have the time for that. I grabbed all my stuff and ran towards the classroom. As I got to the door, and walked in, with Ren behind me .

 "I am really dissapointed in you two, especially you Serah. As well as you Minki. The consequence for you is lunch detention. Now have a seat." the teacher said. Welp. I'm screwed. 

   -Ren's POV-

  Well okay. She called me an . And we have lunch detention together. Together. Alone in the room. I might as well ask her some questions. 

           *Lunch Detention* 

  There she is. Just sitting down eating her lunch. Okay, I should stop acting like a stalker saying that about her.

  "Hey", she said,"I'm really sorry for calling you an ."

  "Huh?"

  "I said, I'm real-"

  "I heard you"

  "Then why'd you-" 

  "I was just having fun."

  "Oh ha,ha" she said sarcastically. She stood up from her seat and walked towards me. Then, she tripped on the leg of a chair. She landed with the side of her head on top of the middle of my chest. I quickly wrapped my arms around her to keep her from escaping.

  "Oh look who wants a hug." 

  "Stop."she said,"Please remove your arms off me."

  "Aw. I just wanted a hug."

  "No." she said. I brung her closer to my chest. She started blushing.

   "Oh look who's blushing."

   "Stop."

   "No."

   "Fine." she said. She started hugging me back. Finally, a hug I actually liked. But still, why is she hugging me back? Forget it. I'm enjoying this hug. Now, if I can get a kiss from her.

   "Okay. Do you like me?" I asked her. She stopped hugging me and stood face to face from me.

   "That's for you to figure out."

   "Aw. I was hoping for an answer, because I could have an amazing girlfriend like you." I said while caressing her cheek.

  "Well, that's not going to happen if you don't find an answer."

   Well, that means more bonding time with her.

----------------------------------------------

Hello. Author is here.

damn i have so much time, i have more time to play LoL. am i happy? yes.

bye baby sayonara.