Let's Have A Sleepover

Let Me Love You

         -Serah's POV-

  It's the weekend now. Oh joy. What wouldn't be a great weekend with Ren constantly calling you. Yes, calling me. It's getting so annoying that I almost threw my phone at the cat. 

  *RING RING* 

  Great, he's calling now. I grabbed the cat and answered my phone. I would just let the cat talk to him.

  "Hello Serah!"

  "Meow.", the cat said.

  "What?"

  "Meow."

  "Are you a cat now?"

  "Meow. Meeeeooooowwww."

  "Why is there a cat speaking to me?", Ren asked himself. I'm getting tired of this conversation. I took the cat away from my phone and dropped it on the floor. 

  "Bye.", I said to the phone.

  "Wait!-", I quickly hung up to avoid any conversation with him. What a great idea. I should do that everytime he calls. I'm such a genius. I heard my phone ring again and I was expecting Ren, but it was a number that I didn't know. I answered the call.

  "Hello."

  "HAHAHAHAHAHA", I heard through the call. The voice sounded so familiar. Wait, no.

  "You! Serah! You actually answered? I can't belive you did. Anyways, I'm calling from my house's phone because you kept avoiding my calls.", Ren's a smart bastard," And I was wondering if you would like to have a sleepover at my house."

  "No."

  "Please."

  "Why the hell would I?"

  "Because if you don't I will tell everyone at school that you like me.", he didn't dare to say that.

  "Lies."

  "Exactly. Now, I'm waiting for that 'yes'", I can't say no.

  "Fine.", I said. I have no idea on how this is supposed to work.

  "Okay! Be at my house by six?"

  "But I don't even know where you live."

  "It's four houses down from where you live.", damn it. He knows where I live,"okay, see you there."

  It's already five o'clock. But I'm too lazy to go. I shouldn't go at all. I'll just stay here and sleep.

      -About an hour later-

  I woke up the sound of the doorbell. Oh look at that, it's six o'clock. It should be auntie's friend. Then, I heard footsteps getting louder to my bedroom. The door opened and it was Ren.

  "Why hello Serah."

  "What did you tell my auntie?", I said a bit too harshly.

  "What? I just told her that me and you organized a sleepover."

  "Why are you here anyway?"

  "It was six o'clock and you didn't arrive.", you've got to be kidding me.

  "That's fine.", I quickly responded. I shifted my body to the right -in the bed- and covered myself with the blanket," I'm going to sleep."

  "But that's not fun.", Ren frowned.

  "Whatever.", I said and drifted off in my sleep.

     -Later-

  "Serah.", I heard. I shifted my body even more to the right.

  "Serah.", I heard again. I opened my eyes and saw Ren kneeling down so that his face was lined up with my face.

  "Where do I sleep?"

  "Either the floor or under the bed."

  "Wha-"

  "You heard me.", I said as I went back to sleep. I'm guessing that he slept on the floor.

     -Much, much later-

  I heard the cat scratch someone. I shifted my body to the left abd looked down. The cat had scratched Ren.

  "Any help?"

  "You should've slept under the bed."

  "Sure. Can I sleep on your bed?"

  "No.", I said harshly and went back to sleep.

           -Much, much, much later-

  I woke up to the cat that jumped on to my chest. I looked at the clock. It was one o'clock in the morning. I looked down and saw that Ren wasn't there. Probably in the bathroom sleeping. I grabbed the cat and hugged it while shifting to the right. The cat purred and it's warmth made me go to sleep. I can finally hug the cat.

--------------------------

Hello. Author here. 

  be aware that I'm not going to be updating until 12/21/13 or when I actually have time.

peace.