Ice Cream

Let Me Love You

             -Serah's POV-

-a few weeks after detention-

  No. I do not accept this. What is wrong with me? I freaking hugged Ren. Ok. Seriously, why did I do that? I know I like him, but, I wouldn't do that. Ah, well. That was a few weeks ago, I don't need to worry. 

  " AUNTIE!" I screamed while I walked into the house,"I'M HOME FROM SCHOOL." 

  "Oh. Hello." my auntie said. Wow. She is so calm to all my screaming. What an aunt. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I locked the door. I threw my backpack on the floor and practically fell on my bed. Ugh. My bed felt so soft that I wanted to sleep. I turned my head and my biggest nightmare. The cat. Holy crap. 

  "HOLY ." I screamed while I jumped of my bed. I swear that cat is part alien. He's like, teleporting everywhere. 

  "Serah? Are you okay?", my auntie yelled from downstairs. 

  "Um. Sure?" I yelled back. I really don't know if I'm okay. I feel like I just had a heart attack. Crap. My brother was right. I do scream too loud. Ah, my brother. That is twelve years old. I remember, when we visited my auntie's home, he tried to shove the cat up shirt to make it look like he had s. Good times.

         -next day at school-

        -Ren's POV- 

  Another day at school. I want to see Serah again. I waved to all the teachers who greeted me. I saw Serah walking in the hallway and I quickly ran to her.

  "Hello!", I said smiling.

  "What do you want.", she said without looking at me.

  " Sheesh. How come you're so harsh like this? Are you on your period?"

  " Shut up!", she said turning around.

  "You are!" 

  "Shut your stupid mouth up. I am not on my period. That's my junk I need to worry about."

  "Okay. Then why are you so mean to me?", I asked.

  "You've been my friend long enough, you should know why.",she said.

  "Psh. I was just playing with you." 

  "Because you're taller than me." , she asked.

  " What. No. Because I love-"

  "I don't want to hear it." , she cut me off.

  Oh why I love this girl. She's pretty short for someone her age. She's 5 feet and 2 inches tall. That's like the height of a twelve year old.

     -after school-

  Finally. School has ended for the day. I ran to Serah and walked with her. We walked out of the school and sat on a bench.

  "I want ice cream." I told her.

  "Okay... And?", she said.

  "I want ice cream. Now.", I grabbed her arm ran to get some ice cream, "I know you want ice cream too." 

  "Fine!", she yelled. 

  We arrived at the ice cream shop and ordered our ice cream. We got our ice cream and sat outside on a bench.

  "Okay. This is not a date. Understood?", she said.

  "Fine by me.", I replied.

  She should know that I consider this as a date. And I am very sneaky. I could try to kiss her. Maybe or maybe not.

  "Would you consider being my girlfriend?", I asked her.

  "What. No."

  "Will this change your mind?", I leaned in to kiss  her cheek but I was blocked by her hand. Park Serah, you're smart, but not smart enough. I will strike next time. I leaned back and looked at her.

  "I will get that kiss next time.", I said.

  "Yeah right.", she said sarcastically.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi. Author here.

ok seriously, sorry for the 2 month wait/hiatus.

ing school. ugh. i try so damn hard to get A's. Goddammit. anyways. i lost a battle in league today. why?? oh yeah. POP STAR AHRI EVERYONE. at school, i was like,"T to the A to the E to the Y to the ANG", and my friends were like," what the ?" ahahahaha. POP STAR AHRI. 

yeah. dangit. peace.