Smile

Let Me Love You

- Serah's POV - 

  WaiwaiwaiWAIT. He likes me?!?! I don't believe it. But he did yell it out. Maybe he DOES. I don't know. All this thinking is making my head hurt. As I kept walking and walking, I wasn't looking where I was going and then...

   THUNK! I literally walked in a pole. As I kept walking, HE is covering up my mind. I don't even want to say is name. It gives me a headache. Seriously, he's just a mystery sometimes. Plus a pain in the head. Hmph.

  My auntie's house is where I'm walking to. But at the same time, I don't but I have to. She has this cat, and he likes to scratch my arm. A LOT. But crap, I have to if I want to sleep inside. Sheesh.

  As I walked in front of the doorstep, I unlocked the door. To my dismay, the cat was on top of the china cabinet. I didn't want to get near the cabinet or I'll get scratched. I walked very far away from the cabinet and towards the kitchen.  Phew. 

  "Hello Serah. How are you?", my auntie asked me.

  "Great. I'm great, thanks for asking.", I replied. She's always in the kitchen at this time of the day. Doing whatever she does.

  "Um, auntie, I'm going up stairs to work on doing homework." ,I said . I lied. I just wanted to think about him.

  "Sure, just be downstairs by 7, okay?" she said. I ran upstairs headed towards my room. I opened my room's door and slammed it shut and I locked it. I laid down on my bed staring at the wall. 

 Do I like him back? Does he actually like me? These illusions never end. Okay, to figure out if I actually like him back, if in the next ten seconds and I think of him, I like him. STARTING NOW!

 Do not think of him. Just think about school work. But he gave me notes during that time. Hmph. Think about hugs! NO NO NO . He hugged me today! Ten seconds have already past by. Fine. I admit it. I like him. 

   *Next day at school*

  -Ren's POV- 

  Those words kept circling around my head like a bee. I can't help but to think about her. She is just so attractive. Well to me. No one else mattered to me anymore. Not even the girls who are always surrounding me. 

  "Hey!", I yelled arcoss the room to get Serah's attention. She didn't even hear me. Probably because of all the chit chat coming from everywhere. She wasn't going to class early, usual. She was going towards the direction where the library is. Why is she going there? I know it isn't buisness, but still. I followed her to see why she is going there. I kept walking towards her and even faster. I caught up to her and tapped on her shoulder.

  "Ren?" she said as she turned around.

  "Hey, a-about yesterday, um I-"

  " It's okay. I'm okay about what happened yesterday." she said as she cut me off. She then smiled. She smiled. Wow. I feel lucky. She actually smiled at me. Can this mean she likes me? Possibly. But people do that all the time.

  "Hello? Ren? " She said as she waved her hand in front of my face. I didn't even know I daydreaming.

  "Hm? Oh yes." I said. I didn't know if she was asking me something.

  "Do you want anything?" she asked.

  "Um..." 

  "Anything." she repeated. I can ask her if she likes me. No. I have to figure it out myself.

  "N-No"

  "Well okay." she said as she started walking away. If she really likes me, but is not acting like it, she's really good at acting.

   -Serah's POV-

   Well... that was awkward. At least I'm being nice to him. I deserve a reward for that. And I smiled at him. He's goddamn lucky to get a smile from me. And he daydreamed. If he wants me to be his girlfriend, he's going to have to try much harder than that.

--------------------------------------

Hi. Author Nightingale here.

To make this easier, I'm going to update weekends or sometimes weekdays at night. Pacific Time Zone.

Yeeeeee. Also League of Legends is blocking me from updating . I CAN'T STOP PLAYING WITH JINX GODDAMMIT. 

okay. enough. 

 

toodles.