Go Away

Let Me Love You

         - Ren's POV - 

   Okay, I can't wait anymore. She's always making me think about her. That's it. I'll finally talk to her. I'll try to make her smile , no matter how long it takes. Since it's almost the end of the school day, I'll do it.

                   - BELL RINGS -

She's right there. Come on. You can do it. Just walk up to her and talk. It's that easy. Anyone can do that.

As soon as I walked up to her, she started walking away. I followed her. 

 "Go Away", she said. Without hesitation, I tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and stared at me.

  "What?" , she asked. 

  "Why are you mean to me whenever I talk to you?", I said. Her emotion changed to like if she was going to cry. She ran off without responding. Is she going to cry? I quickly ran after her . How could that sentence sound so hurtful to her? I found her sitting on a bench dazing at the sun. Her cheeks looked like she just wiped off a few tears.

  " You know it's not nice to make someone chase after you .", I said in between breaths.

  " I'm very sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you . I'm sorry.", she said then began crying. I pulled her in to hug her while she kept crying. I should be enjoying this moment because she is hugging me. But, she is crying. 

  "Please, stop crying. It's not your fault.", I said softly. She kept crying . Crap. I've made it worse. I don't know how to stop someone from crying.

  " Please! Just stop crying ! It makes me sad looking at you crying because . . ." I yelled.

  " Because I like you!" I blurted out . She stopped crying and stared at me with a confused look. Why did I say that? Who knows.

  " Wait. You like me?" , she said quietly.

  " Yes, that's why I yelled it out." I said, " Do you like me back?"

  " Figure that out for yourself." she said before walking off. I didn't even bother to follow her. I kept thinking. She could like me back. I don't know. Now I have to find out about this.

------------------------------------------------------

It's author Nightingale!

  Sorry about the 5 month delay! Freaking school. And vacation without wifi. Damn.

  And still, SCHOOL. I'm still trying to get A's as much as I can. That's damn hard to do .

ANYWAYS~

peace.