New School

Let Me Love You

-You POV-

I don't know why my dad didn't me with him.He took my brother but not me?!?As long as I'm ALONE I'll be okay.I'm used to being alone.Today will be the same as always.I go to school and I be alone.This school should be like my other school back in America.I'm walking to school because I like to.I looked at my clothes and wondered what the students think of me.I be t the school will be like my other school .HORRIBLE.

I had no friends.It seemed like I just disappeared.When my mom died ,everyone started to treat me differently.I became a loner.I wish she hadn't died because I miss her.Very much.My life is just empty without her.She was an important part of our family.

I kept walking.Even thought I didn't sleep at all .I kept walking.

-At the school- 

Everyone was looking at me.Their eyes stared at me .They whispered about me . I felt left out like always.

As I was walking to class as group of boys walked past me.The whole school became quiet.One of them had platiunum blonde hair.He glared his eyes at me.Why did he do that?

I continued to walk to class.I still had 30 minutes before class starts.I can finally take a nap.I set my backpack down and picked a table I want to sit in.Then, I finally closed my eyes.

-Ren's POV-

I had never seen that girl before.She must be new.I remembered she looked like.Her brown hair in a bun and she was wearing glasses.She looked different compared to the other girls in the school.WAIT WHY I AM I THINKING GIRLS ALL OF A SUDDEN?It's okay though.

"REN!!!!"Aron screamed in my face.

"WHAT!?!"

"You were looking at the ground for a long time, are you okay"Aron said softly.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay"

The girl's image went around in my mind.But what's her name?She's just different.