When You Scare Him!

When you Block B!

P.O

P.O was Watching Chaukushin Ari with you you decided to go to the kitchen to get a snack. then you smirked Grabbing P.O's cell and changed his ring to the Melody of Death. and smirked you dropped his phone in his hand and then walked off you smirked Calling him. You run in hearing him scream you sneak up Grabbing his shoulders and screaming He screams louder. Turning around seeing you with a Black wig on P.O Screams like a little girl Jumping then all of a sudden Grabs himself And Runs to the bathroom you swore you saw his pants were wet Causing you to Bust out laughing.

Taeil
You were both in a Pool that Taeil had set up it was small but big enough. you smirked seeing him relax you grabbed a Shark fin and hooked it to your back the straps around your arms you got into the pull and began swimming around. you saw Taeil kicking his feet back and forth you swam up and used an extra fin and ran it along his leg. Taeil freaked turning around seeing nothing you swam around him and did the same thing. you heard his breathing pick up and he almost screamed you then started swiming around him he saw the Fin and Screamed loudly when you all of a sudden popped up and kissed his nose He screamed loudly till he realized it was only you. He Glared at you before he started pouting then crying cause you damn near scared the Piss out of him you smiled and hugged him. And Kissed his cheek then agreed to give your shark accessories to him so you wouldnt get into any more mischief

Zico

You walked into Block B's dorm all the lights were out cause of a storm. you smirked getting a bright idea you walk silently around trying to find Zico anywhere. you had this Horror scream on your cell you was going to use it when you found him to scare the out of him when you couldnt find him you turned back around leaving the bedroom walking to the living room when all of a sudden a Hand Grabbs your Ankle you scream Jumping and ended up falling to the Ground you are Dragged Still screaming mind you into the bed room till the door was closed and a shadow leaned over you. You hit the shadow persons shoulder and heard a 'ow' your eyes widened when you realized it was only Zico. he turned the light on his Cell on to let you see him. he smirked. "Hey babe scaring me aint that easy"he said laughing. you glared at him he could have really harmed you you Punched his shoulder getting up and leaving the dorm leaving Zico laughing and trying to catch up to you behind.

U-Kwon
You and U-Kwon was watching Sinister in a dark room no lights Storming outside. you Smiled thinking you could scare him at the right moment just as you was going to scare him the Front door to the Dorm opened hearing running both you and U-Kwon Scream and Got up and Trying to run away but ran in the opposite directions running right into each other you both got up still screaming and ran out of the dorm towards the light both of you crying from fear. 3 hours later a Coordi Noona Found the 2 of you snuggled together whimpering and shivering in a corner of the halls.

JaeHyo
You sneaklie Bought some Fake blood from a Costume store and poured it into the Tub you told Everyone that was not in on this that you would clean the tub out for sure. afterwards you stripped climbing into the tube leaving on her you laid there and pretended to be lifeless and as if on cue JaeHyo walks in you hear a scream and footsteps you peek alittle and see him reaching for you his lip trembling as if he was going to cry. you then hopped up "RAWR"you growled and grabbed his arm He screamed and Fainted. you Gasped you didnt expect him to faint you would have jumped out of the tub but then would have made a mess so Zico came running in and Dragged JaeHyo out of the bathroom allowing you to clean up and dress. after wards you saw JaeHyo on the couch and you pouted you leaned down only for JaeHyo to sit up and Smash his lips against yours. "Ever do that again and you will never feel these lips again"he said threatening you. you blushed and looked down. "sorry Oppa"You whispered. "its ok just dont do that again you almost gave me a heartattack i thought you died i dont want you dead"he said and hugged you tight pulling you onto the couch.


B-Bomb
you walked into the living room and saw B.Bomb sitting on the couch girating his hips up and down you have no idea what he is trying to do but he seemed so into it he didnt hear you slam the door. you smirked walking over he still didnt notice you. you slowly moved closer and quickly grabbed his Shoulders and said "WHATAREYOUDOING!!!"at the same Time B.Bomb Screamed like a ing girl looking back and fell off the Couch you Busted out laughing so hard you fell to the ground. "_______!!!!!"He yelled. Your eyes widened as you heard Him getting up you got up sprinting for the Door but got dragged back in. "OPPA ONLY A JOKE ONLY A JOKE"You cried but the door was shut and locked OH THE HORROR!!!!!!

Kyung

You sat on the Couch Kyung was asleep peacefully his head on your lap. you felt a sneeze coming on you grabbed a tissue "AHHHHCHOO!!!"you sneezed loudly Kyung Screamed jumping from his sleep and fell to the ground he looked up at you "YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!"He yelled then whined falling to the floor again before he sat up and began nagging you