When you get into a Pointless Fight

When you Block B!

Kyung

"Apologize"You said "no"Kyung said. "yes"You Said "NO"he said. "you was wrong"You said. "i was right your wrong"He said pointing at you. "Then who Did it"you said crossing your arms over your chest. "I dont know, Mabey you did it"He said. you looked at him in disbelief "WHY WOULD I DESTROY MY OWN COUCH CUSIONS"You yelled. "I dont know mabey you was hungry"He said. You glared at him and pointed at him "Punish Coconut and pick up that mess or i will Throw you out that window"You said pointing from Coconut to the couch then back at him. You then left the room And came back Throwing Trashbags at Kyung. "Clean It Up!"you said and walked to your room. Kyung sighed looking at the couch then to Coconut who looked innocent. "Your more trouble then your worth, you even got me into trouble"He said then went to clean up all the Ripped Cusions and Stuffing.

Zico

"OH MY GOD, OPPA. WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!"You yelled at Zico who had Destroyed Charmy's Cage and toys. He Shrugged. "The Thing was giving me a Death Glare, and I didnt like it"he stated simply. "NO OPPA YOU DONT DO THAT CHARMY IS AN ANIMAL WHO DONT KNOW THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN GLARING AND LOOKING"you yelled. "And appeartnly you dont know the diffrence between your inside voice and outside voice"he said giving you a slight glare. You glared at him to. You took Charmy in your hands and held him up to Zico who's eyes widened and he leaned Back. "Apologize NOW!"you said. "Its Just a Stupid Lizard Why should i apologize"He said. "Apologize or i will Kick you in the Balls!"you Said Glaring Daggers at Zico. "You wouldnt Dare"He said. "Oh Wouldnt I"you said giving him a serious look. his eyes widned. "Sorry"he said. "Now hold him and Love him"You said. "WHAT! IM NOT DOING THAT"He said. You pulled your foot back. Zico's eyes widened and he took charmy and started Apologizing and talking sweetly to him. You smiled seeing your 2 Babies Bonding. "thats better"you said and Hugged Zico. He Grumbled. "Now, Clean up his cage and fix it"you said Taking charmy and walking away.

U-Kwon
"DAMN IT OPPA!"you yelled. U-Kwon stood thier dumbfounded. You Stormed off without word. He blinked a couple of times before he realized that you had your monthly visitor. he then decided to leave you alone

P.O

"JIHOON!!!!"you said walking into your messy Living room there was Candy wrapers everywhere it looked like a Candy Tornado hit your living room. "MY GOD, MY LIVING ROOM"you said. He stood there frozen "I didnt do it, Sparkles did it. She got into my Candy"P.O said. You shook your head and glared at him. He pouted alittle. you sighed and walked over to him. "Fine ok, Just Clean it up for Noona and Noona will forgive You"you said. He smiled nodded and gave you a quick peck on the lips before starting to clean up.

JaeHyo

You saw JaeHyo strutting around you turned away then did a Double take Your mouth dropped open seeing JaeHyo Basically making fun of you in his own way. He was wearing your Devils Shorts And one of your shirts his hair was down and he had make up on. He snickered then looked at you. He saw your glare. "Ummm.....They Fit"he said and turned around sticking out his . "LOOK AT MY CUTE LITTLE "He said and giggled. You Jumped on him. "TAKE THEM OFF OPPA THEY ARE MINE YOUR GETTING YOUR BALLS AND GERMS ON THEM"You whined he laughed and brushed your Anger away and let you Yell at him thinkging it was funny and Cute.

Taeil

"DONT FEED THEM THAT MUCH"Taeil said taking the Fish food from you. "Im feeding them the perfect amount Oppa give me the food bacK"You said reaching for the food. "NO! You will over feed them"He said. "i will Not Stop Being so Rude Oppa"You said. He glared at you. "im Taking care of these fish from now on since you are feeding them way to much"He said turning away from you. You Glared at him and Snatched the Food and Ran away with it and hid it in your Underwear drawer. "YAH! GIVE IT BACK"Taeil said running into your room. "NO NOT UNTIL YOU ADMIT I FEED THEM THE PERFECT AMOUNT"You said. "No!"he said. "YES!"you said. He shook his head "im just going to go buy some more food, the food you got was the wrong food anyways"He said. You glared at him as he left he didnt trust your Judgement on anything that had to do with Fish. You then pouted and Sulked on your bed.

B.Bomb

"Get Off of me Oppa!"you said "Wae?"he said chuckling. "Cause You weigh More then a Elephant Fat "You said. "IM NOT FAT!"He yelled. "Are So Get off OF ME"You said. He shook his head. "Tell me i have a Nice Body"He said. "NO"You said. "YES"He said. "GET...OFF....OF...ME!"You said and at the last word Pulled Hairs out of his leg. He Yelped Hoping off of you and rubbed his leg. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT"He yelled. "Cause you was crushing me Fat "You said glaring at him. He Glared back then Pounced on you and Managed to Steal your Shirt And Ran away with it Pissing you off.