When you ask him what animal you would be, if you was a animal!

When you Block B!

Taeil

"You would be a Mermaid ofcourse, You are majestic Beautiful, Mysterious and you swim quite well in that Mermaid Suit i had my mom make you"Taeil said and then blushed looking into your fishtank. then he looked nervous and looked at you holding his hands together almost shylie. "i..if you was a mermaid, would you drag me to the deep?"He asked then looked down. "Nope, i would kiss you and give you air to breath so you could swim with me"You said smiling and kissed his cheek. He smiled looking up at you and kissed your cheek. you both looked back into the fishtank "oh btw, a mermaid is not an animal, They are mythical Creatures"You said he gave you a look that said. 'You didnt say that, but i will let it slide'

Kyung

"Oppa, If i was an animal what would i be?"you asked looking over at Kyung. "A Fly cause your annoying me"He said. You Pushed him off the couch. "A FLY IS NOT AN ANIMAL IDIOT"you said and picked up Coconut And left the dorm

P.O

"You would be a Toto"He said. "Toto is a Stuffed Caterpiller and A Caterpiller is a bug not a Animal"You said. "you would be a Toto!"he said. "ok ok"You said turning "shesh"You said under your breath. "Your a Toto!"He said then Grabbed Toto and You and Snuggled you both.

U-Kwon

"Why would you want to be an Animal?"He asked. "It was just a question Oppa"You said he smiled. "i would perfer you the way you are not some Furry little creature"he said and hugged you. "But i think you would be a Kitty, Just like me"He said and nuzzled your cheek

B.Bomb

you knew that you would get a answer you didnt want to hear but you had asked the question anyways "Oppa, If i was an animal what would i be?"you asked him as you Pet Kelesy. B.Bomb Smirked looking over at you. "you would be a Dog cause you are basically always in heat"he said. You smacked him. "YOUR THE ONE ALWAYS IN HEAT"you yelled glaring at him. he laughed Watching you leave the room leaving Kelsey behind though Kelsey followed you which annoyed you even more. "Damn Yapping Dog"You said.

JaeHyo

"you would be a Beautiful White horse with a long Flowing Mane i would put flowers in your mane everyday and brush you and Wash you. Take care of you feed you......" you had kinda spaced out listening to him You didnt ask him for a story you just asked what animal you would be. "So Do you want to?"He asked. You looked over at him. 'OMG WHAT WAS THE QUESTION' you thought freaking out in your mind you smiled slightly and nodded. "YAY I GET TO BATHE YOU AND BRUSH YOUR HAIR!! THANK YOU!!!"He said grabbing your hand and pulling you. 'NO! WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO!'you thought as you was dragged away.

Zico

"Your not an animal so dont worry about it"he said. you gave him a 'are you serious' look "what, you are not an animal. And you are never going to be one so what is so important about the question"He said looking at your Irritated Expression. you Rolled your eyes. "you would be a Penquin"he said. "a What!"you said. he laughed. "In winter you was woddling on the ice"he said. "I WAS NOT YOU "You yelled Charmy was on your shoulder. "that Lizard is giving me a death glare"he said scooting back on the couch. "Good, he is pissed at you too"You said getting up and droping Charmy on his head and left. Leaving Zico freaking out.