When you Cut Your Hair

When you Block B!

 

Kyung
You Smiled Walking into your Apartment now sharing with Kyung. Your smile was huge almost Toothy as you Pet Coconut who was getting bigger by the Days going by. You hummed alittle walking to the Kitchen and started unpacking the food you had Bought. You put some Spicy Chicken in the Fridge  when you heard a Loud Gasp and Scream"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG"Kyung yelled running up to you You turned to him with a questioning look. "What?"you asked Shrugging your shoulders. He pointed "You Cut Your Hair, Who Cut My ____'s Hair I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO KILLED MY JAGI's BEAUTY!!"he said. you rose and eyebrow hanging your mouth open. You poked your tongue to the side of your mouth on your teeth you looked to the side then back to him. he Gulped you closed your mouth "Seriously?"you said. he gave a Sheepish grin. "Seriously Kyung?"You said. "hey call me oppa"he said smiling innocently. "Not on your life"you said Closing the Fridge and leaving him there pouting. 
 
Zico
"Go Get Extensions NOW!"he said. "Excuse me?"You said. "My Girl is not having Short assed Boy hair"He said. You Turned to him. "Excuse Me?"You said again. "Your hair is Boy's hair, You are not a boy Go Get Extensions I don't give a damn that they are expensive. Do it now"he said. You Crossed your arms over your chest Charmy Resting on your Shoulder Per-Usual. "I Cut my Hair Cause its To damned Hot! If you don't like it thats your problem but im not Getting Extesions and I so happen to like my hair short. I feel cooler now im not Sweating like ing Hell now So Deal with it"You said. He Glared at you you glared back "You will not win this Big Nose"you said He Gasped and covered his nose. "How dare you! First you go and Turn yourself into a Boy and now you insult my Nose"He said Frowning. You shook your head turning around. "Your Mean"He said And laid his head on your shoulder Wrapping his arms around you. "Thought i have to admit, you look Pretty Cute"He snickered. "I hate Cute"you said. he laughed knowing this all to well.
 
B.Bomb
You sat on the Couch B.Bomb next to you just Staring at the Side of your head. You were watching T.V. you changed the Channle seeing a Chris Brown Music Video playing But He was still Staring at your Head. You let out a long Sigh. "Stop Staring at me"You said. He Glared at your Hair before Reaching over and moving your shirt collor out of the way. you pushed his arm Back "What are you doing"You said. "Where is the rest of your hair, Its Seems to have Disappeared"He said. Pulling your shirt collor back again. "Ugh your so lame Man"You said Shrugging his hand away. "Now what do i run my hand through when you sleep?"He asked You looked over at him raising an eyebrow. "I still have hair or are you blind?"you asked.  "But i perfered you with your Long Wavy y Hair"He said smirking. "Percisly why i Cut it"You said looking at you. He Glared at you "I Seriously Dislike you right now"He said. "of that i do not care"You said smirking.
 
U-Kwon
You Stretched Walking to your bedroom but saw U-Kwon in the Door way doing pull ups on a bar he had installed. He noticed you and Smiled "Hey ____ whats with the hat?"He asked. you Smiled up at him Cutely "You like it oppa?"you asked. He nodded "Yeah its cute"He said. you walked over leaning against the door frame crossing your arms and smiled up at him. he Looked down and grabbed your hat pulling it off in which he immediatly fell from the bar on his . He stared up at you with wide eyes speechless. You frowned "You Don't like it?"you asked. He blinked a few times still not speaking. you sighed turning and walking away but U-Kwon caught your wrist pulling you down next to him and hugged you. You pouted "I love it ____ its really cute just like you Your so adorable"he said Ruffling your short hair. you smiled up at him and pecked his lips "Saranghae Oppa"you said. He smiled and kissed your cheek "Saranghae"He said. 
 
P.O
You walked into Your's and P.O's bedroom. He looked up at you and cocked his head "Noona, why are you hiding behind Toto?"he asked seeing you was holding Toto up infront of your face. "Jihoonie~ Do you love me the way i am? however i look?"you asked "What a Stupid Question Ofcourse i do Your My Noona and I love you and you Love me Im your Jihoonie"he said smiling wide. you smiled and pulled Toto down his eyes widened. "Is it that bad?"you asked upset. He shook his head "no its not your hair, Well it is but Your wearing antennas. KWIYOMI!!!"he cheered smiling and jumped from the bed and lifted you up hugging you tightly. "Noona Looks like Toto's Mommy! So CUTE!"He said spinning you around. "Jihoon-ah Stop your making me Dizzy"You whined. he smiled and stopped spinning and sat you on the bed and Kissed your nose. "Saranghae"he said. you smiled and hugged him. "Saranghae"you said.
 
Taeil
"Fishies...Fishies.....Fishies.....Fishies"Taeil chanted as he was watching all of the fish in your guy's fish tank. "I love The Fishies"He said. You walked into the Apartment Closing the door and slid your shoes off. you walked over to Taeil wrapping your arms around him giving him a back hug and nuzzles. "Fishies...Fishies...I love Fishies"He said. "Oppa?"You said. "Fish Fish Fishie Fish"He said. "Oppa"You whined pulling at the front of his shirt. He giggled watching the Fish still oblivious to your hugging him. you groaned "Oppa, Do you love me?"You asked. "Fish"he said. you laid your head on his back and whined rather loudly. "OPPA!!! Look At Me! Look at your Mermaid Girlfriend"You said. "Eh? oh Hi ____ when did you get.....here?"He asked when he turned seeing your hair. He cocked his head to the side. You Had a cute pout slash glare gracing your face. he smiled brightly and reached up moving your bangs to one side and pushing some hair behind your ear. "a mermaid with Short hair, Hmmm Perfect"He said smiling brightly. you pouted walking away. he watched you confused. "But i said its perfect you look really pretty"He said. "But you ignored me when i was hugging you"You whined and plopped onto the couch ignoring him. He pouted and sat next to you taking your hand. "Mianhae, _____Ah. You know i love you. im truly sorry"He said. you sighed looking over at him. "you really like it?"you asked. he nodded "Yup i love it"he said and kissed your cheek. you smiled and Snuggled close to him. "Saranghae Oppa"You said smiling. 
 
JaeHyo
"I Can't believe you made me do this"JaeHyo grumbled as he Finished Cutting your hair he sat the scissors down and took the comb and combed out the loose hair and fixed it to look presentable or Girly enough to his liking. "Yah! Oppa Not to Girly"You whined. He laughed "you made me Cut it the least you can do is let me style it how i want"He said and he put in a Cute Pikachu Clip and Strawberry Clip you glared at your reflection and JaeHyo who was none to happy either. "Well Atleast it looks Cute"He said putting the Comb down. he Smiled he ran his fingers over it smoothing it alittle. "Actually i think i did a pretty good job. Short and Sweet on a Devilish Girl Its Perfect"He said. you spun around and stood up. He smiled "I love you too"He said hugging you and kissed your lips. "Hey Should i Dye it too? Huh a cute Purple Tint or Pink Tint? or How about a Violet Tint or Teal. OH I KNOW GREEN!"he said. You pulled away from him. "Don't Even think about it. I like my hair color how it is. IF i ever want it dyed i will go to a profesional"You said and walked out of the bathroom. He laughed "Stop being so mean and be happy i let you Cut it"He said you turned to him. "Let me cut it? There is no Letting me Cut it To it. If i want it Cut i Cut it Buster"you said and Closed the Bathroom door and held the knob. "Hey Let me Out!"he said. "Nope never!"you said and laughed he banged on the Door "LET ME OUT!"he said and Tried to pull the door open when he failed "I need to buy you Devil horns i really do"He grumbled.