When you see a Spider!(Bowtie-Unnie)

When you Block B!

Thanks Bowtie-Unnie For helping me out with the scenrios =^-^=.
this was writen by Bowtie-Unnie :DD



Zico:
You were just reading a magazine on the couch nonchalantly enjoying the peace in the apartment. You had left the patio door open to let some freeze air in and to enjoy the new spring warmth. Zico had yelled at you saying that leaving the patio door open would attract bees and other insects. You just waved him off and continued to read your magazine.
Since it was spring and it was hot you wore a pair of hot pants while sitting on the couch stretching your legs out on the white cushions. Suddenly looking in your magazine you came upon an article about Block B and was instantly caught in it. You smiled reading the article about their latest comeback of Nillili Mambo and how the pirate look and attitude seemed to have come so natural to them. Suddenly you felt a little tingling on your leg but you ignored it as you kept reading on. You read on how their song was so powerful and definitely proved their hip hop skills. The tingling feeling kept on going up you leg slowly but you contained to dismiss it remembering there was a rip in the cushion and it was probably a fuzzy. The article went on talking about how fans were wowed by the vocals and music video. Finally the tingling on your leg was starting to bug you so you looked to see if it was a fuzzy. But your eyes widened seeing was it really was. A blood curling scream erupted from your lips as you swatted the culprit away and scrambled up the arm rest squating there.
Apparently your scream had woken Zico up from his nap since he came running into the living room muttering something about cutting somebody while holding the alarm clock. He looked around seeing no burglar around or any killer trying to hurt you. He dropped his arm that held the alarm clock to his side as he scratched his head seeing you whimpering and squatting on the arm rest. He came by your side and blew in your eat making you jump surprised.
"Why did you scream?" He asked looking annoyed.
"S s sp sp spider" you stuttered pointing to the couch cushion.
He looked at where your finger was pointing to the spider on the couch. His eyes widened to see that the reason why you screamed bloody murder was because of a daddy Long legs. Zico sighed face palming astonished by your fear of spiders. He looked around seeing the magazine you were reading and grabbing it. Your eyes were staying on the spider and whenever it moved one of its long skinny legs you was slowly slip away into the opposite direction. That was until Zico rolled up the magazine you were reading and smashed the spider. Right on the white couch. You let out a squeak at the loud noise jumping off the arm rest and hiding as it the spider had jumped out of the way last minute and would land on you.
"There it's gone" he huffed.
"You got spider guts on the magazine I was reading" you whined.
"Either keep on reading it or you can come join me in a nap" he said smirking.
"I like option two better" you smiled.
"Ehhhh! I tricked you, we're not napping" he said making a buzzer noise as he picked you up.

Kyung
It was late in the night and Kyung was already laying in bed playing games on his phone while you showered. You signed smoothing your hair back feeling the layers of sweat slip away from you skin. The hot water felt great on your soar muscles from dance practice with the guys. You massaged your muscles hoping to release some tension. You moaned a bit closing your eyes as you massaged your shoulder. You rolled your shoulder a bit opening your eyes reaching for the condition when movement caught your eyes. Around the bottle of condition appeared a spider, a huge spider. You screamed running to the other side of the shower pointing to the spider.
Kyung jumped at the sound of your screaming and fell off the bed. He grunted scrambling to his feet and barged into the bathroom panting. He looked seeing you point to something in the shower while trying to cover yourself. He came running over and peered into the shower making a noise when he dsidnt see any of the other member hiding, or some weird paranormal activity going on. Kyung looked at you, who was still screaming, and followed your finger to see the spider testing on the bottle of conditioner. His head dropped shaking still hearing you scream. Kyung grabbed the empty cup you used to pour water in your hair and filled it up with water. Kyung simply splashed the water on the spider causing it to fall and swirl down the drain. Upon the suddenly movement, you jumped into Kyungs arms bridal style, all wet. He looked down at you raising an eyebrow before scanning your wet body in his arms and smirked stepping in the shower fully clothed.

Taeil
You were just sitting in a box on the photoset just being out of the way. And when I mean you were sitting in a box, I mean you were sitting in a box. The top of the box sank under your weight and now you were stuck but you were too proud to let anyone know you were stuck. So you just stuck it out and played it off if you were comfortable. When really you were getting a serious case of numb syndrome and bent kneeitis. Honestly you didn't know much long you could stay in this position.
But you decided to just watch the boys as they did their photoshoot. They were doing the Nilli Mambo shoot with the couch. The couch looked so much more comfortable than this stupid box. The guys looked really good in their bad boy attire. You even had to admit that P.O had grown and looked pretty hot biting his finger like that. But Taeil looked so cute in his black and write cheetah track like suit. You know what that track suit looked so warm and comfortable than the cold ground and the box. God damn this stupid box. GOD DAMN DEVIL DEVICE TO KNOW WHEN YOUR FAT!!!!
you sighed blowing a piece of hair out of your face pouting putting your two fists into your cheeks. Suddenly you felt a little tingling feeling in your lower back but unluckily for you, you couldn't reach out because of THE STUPID BOX. You sighed slumping you head still feeling that antagonizing tickling feeling on your lower back. But then it stopped and you were happy. You ran a hand through your hair feeling that stupid antenna hair you had stand up. You yawned looking at your hand to pick at your nail polish when you squeked in the middle of the yawn.
There on your hand was a HUGE SPIDER.You didn't' care what type it was, it was probably like a camel mega spider it was so huge. At first of just stayed on your hand until you sweat you saw it blinked. You let out a blood curling scream and jumped to your feet waving your hand. You jumped around slapping and waving you hand around with the box stick stuck to your .
People jumped at the around of your scream but stopped seeing you jump around in circles with a box stuck to your . You stopped panting from the sudden work out and panted sweaty now. You checked your hands again making sure it was gone. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder and jumped about to punch the person but stopped seeing Taeil.
"Babe, what was that all about?" He asked.
"I *wheeze* had a huge *wheeze* camel mega *wheeze* spider on my *wheeze* HAND" you emphasised hand and shove it in Taeil's face.
"Babe you have a box stuck to your " he raised an eyebrow
"I dont care!" You moaned out of breath and flopped on the couch they were using.
"This is so much more comfortable than the box" you said not even caring you were in the way now.

 

P.O
You were in the pet sore with the guys and had split up to look at all the pets. The place you went too was so big, there were so many exotic animals. You got to hold parrots, play with puppies, feed ferrets, snuggle cats, mimic frogs. You were having fun running around the big pet store on your own. The employees even let you know some things on certain animals diets, proper care taking, and some interesting facts. Did you know that a kangaroo has three utuerus? Or a crocadille can switch its respritory system to stay under water so long? Needless to say your were having fun and learning things. You were currently in the reptile and bug section of the store. You awed seeing the small little turtles and skimmed a finger over their shell lightly. Only to find out it was a snapping turtle and it bite you finger. You made something along a cry and a groan. You took your finger back and went to the lizards. A lizard was lazing around and staring at you right in the eye. You mimicked its face until it stuck its tongue out and struck the glass. You moved on until you found a certain animal and your eyes widened.
"Excuse me sir, may I hold this one?" You pointed to the pet excited.
P.O looked around the rows of pets looking for you. He scratched his head passing the ferrets and mole rats. Actually he took a double take at the mole rats before making a face and passing on. He fangirled over the small turtle and went to part the turtles shell until it went to snap at his finger but Pyo pulled his finger just in time. He silently muttered a curse at the turtle before moving onto the next isle. He brightened up to see you familiar back and went skipping to see you. He called you name grabbing you attention.
"Babe" he called.
"Jihoon look!" You smiled showing him what was in your hands.
He squeaked stopping just an inch away from your hands that you shoved in his face. His face frooze seeing the hairy being in your hands known as a tarantula. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened before falling on his back and scrambling away. He grabbed a pack of dog food and hide behind it.
"Isnt it cute?" You cooed smiling.
"Getting that away!" He yelled.
"Babe its just a spider" you said taking a step towards him.
"Get back!" He yelled.
"Jihoon, look its harmless" you reassured him.
He shook his head taking a step back as you took a step towards him. You kept trying to reassure him taking slow steps until you full on ran towards him. Pyo shrieked and got up running away with his arms in the air. He continued on running and squealing away running into the rack leaving you there. You sighed before looking at the turantula.
"Its okay, I still like you, hey mister how much?" You asked pointing to the tarantula.


B-bomb
You were happily taking a nap free of any plans or work. B-bomb was downstairs free from his schedules while playing videos games by himself and had 'Take You Down' on repeat blasting in the living room. You were sprawled across the bed in a star fish position with the blankets kicked to the ground. It was hot so naturally you were in a tang top and shorts. You snored lightly dead exhausted from work and of course B-bomb. You swore that boy did not have control of his hormones at all.
Thankfully he let you have two hours to yourself to let you sleep peacefully. And peacefully sleeping you were. You rolled your neck to face forward still asleep when you felt a feather light touch on your face. You crinkled your face lightly wondering if it was B-bomb pranking you. You were still tired so you just swatted your hand at empty air. But there again was that feather light touch. You moaned swatting at empty air again. But them that touch again was on your face. You moaned not wanting to get up but you had a want to smack B-bomb. So you opened your eyes lightly to see that there were fuzzy lines in your vision. Again you blinked seeing there was a small round body connected to the legs. You gasped figuring out what it was.
You screamed swatting the thing away from your face. You kicked your way to the other side of the bed before slipping on the messed up sheets and falling off the bed. You continued to scream getting your footing and running out of the room. Your screaming didnt stop as you ran down the hallway and down the stairs to where B-bomb was.
B-bomb couldn't hear your screaming cause of the stupid loud music he was playing. So seeing you come stalking down the stairs screaming had his shocked. He turned off the games and lowered the volume of the music before turning to you.
"What's wrong? What happened?" He asked.
"There was an eight legged spider on my face" you panted pointing to your face.
B-bomb just broke out in laughter falling on his again. You made a face, kicking his only to have him grab your leg and pull you down. B-bomb laid on top of you.
"I might have eight legs but I have something that's eight feet" he smirked.
"I have to test that" you smirked back.


Jaehyo
You and Jaehyo were cuddling on the couch enjoying each others company. You two didn't get to see each other very often and so what moments you did have, you tried to cherish them. So you guys decided to just watch some TV and cuddle under the big comfortable blanket on the couch. You smiled nuzzling his shoulder content in this moment. You breathed in his scent, which strangely smelled like BB cream. Your eyes closed feeling suddenly really tired, so you just decided to let the sleepiness take you over. Your eyes fluttered closed as you peered up as Jaehyo's face trying to see if he was tired as well. But movement caught your attention.
You rubbed your eyes seeing some slight movement on top of Jaehyo's head. You squinted through your tiredness to see something almost crawling in his hair. You peered habit closer to see what it was, bit then suddenly made a chocking gasping sound. This caught Jaehyo's attention as he turned towards you. You were trying to say something but that thing that you had caught in his hair was just driving your head stupid. He raised an eyebrow as you pointed at his head still making stupid nonsense sounds.
"Babe what are you doing?" He asked titling his head.
"Sppp, spi....thheres a" you tried saying motioning to his hair.
"A what?" He asked cocking his head to the side trying to be cute.
"Spider" you finally checked out.
Jaehyo made a humming sound but by that time, the spider had crawled down to his cheek. You shreiked pointing to his face as he took notice of it. Seeing the long skinny arms out of the corner of his eyes, he tried to scream but all that came out was a whimpering mess.
"Kill it" he whimpered.
"What?" You whispered.
"Kill it, get it off my face" he cried.
You nodded and raised you hand ready to slap the our of the spider. Jaehyo made a face as if he was ready for it. You gulped making a face as well not wanting to touch the spider. But your hand went striking down and across Jaehyo's face. But of course the spider had to jump out of the way at the last second, so you really just slapped him across the face. Jaehyo yelped touching the reddening side of his face.
"Owwww!_ he yelled.
"Oh my god Babe, I'm so sorry" you apologised sort of giggling.
"No, you're not, you're smiling!" He yelled getting up.
"Babe!" You yelled.
"Nope, you damaged my beautiful face" he shook his head walking away.

 

U-kwon
As always were you just flopping around on the couch of the recording room listening to U-kwon belt out the deep lyrics Zico had come up with. You weren't bored, just uncomfortable with this couch. It was lumpy and hard and felt like it was made out of bricks. So you would just punch the couch cushions and pillows until they were soft and flop around on the couch. You did that until you were content with the position were in now. This weird upside down 'I am not worthy' position. You sighed opening your eyes to see something start slowly drift from the ceiling. You squinted trying to see what it was and even lifted your head a bit. But upon figuring out what it was you squeaked and sent yourself to the other side of the couch on the opposite side.
Your eyes stared at the thing that seemed to be have went from the devil. It was a simple house spider, but you hated spiders. You clutched your legs to your chest trying to get as far from the spider as possible. But it jumped in your direction. At that moment Zico pressed the button to talk to U-kwon in the booth but all that went through was your scream.
Every turned to you seeking you scrambling up the arm rest a screaming. U-kwon came running out of the booth.
"What's wrong babe?" He panted.
"Spider! Spider!" You yelled.
He raised an eyebrow and looked to see where you were pointing. His eyes strained to the small spider on the couch cushion but once seeing the small spider he sighed. His big hand came up and then came down with a flash killing the small spider. You squeaked at the sound of his hand hitting the hard uncomfortable couch cushion.
"Eww you have spider guts on your hand" you made a face.
U-kwon looked at his hand and smiled before deciding to chase you around the room with his gutty hand.