When you Go Camping with Him!

When you Block B!

P.O

you sat sat on the ground next to P.O when all of a sudden he got up screaming and running in circles your eyes widened. "JiHoon! whats wrong!"you say. "NOONA THEY ARE BITING ME HELP ME NOONA HELP ME GET THEM OUT OF MY PANTS PLEASE!"Jihoon yelled you freaked out trying to catch him to help him finally you Grabbed him and Pushed him into the lake He Stood up and cried. "You pushed me into the lake"He said "are the fire ants gone?"you asked. he nodded. "but im cold"he cried you sighed and got him a towel and then sat next to the fire with him again with him crying on your shoulder about his Bites burning. you calmed him down and then put some Cream on them and he fell asleep in your arms crying softly.

Kyung
"Here eat this"Kyung said forcing a bowl in your face. you looked at it it looked nasty like someone had Burnt a rat then sliced its guts open. "im afraid to"you said your eyes widened. "EAT IT OR DONT EAT AT ALL"He said. you groaned taking a small bite slowly you smiled up at him giving him a thumbs up he smiled turning to the others you Got up running away and vomited. Kyung turned seeing you wasnt there "where did she go?"he asked. "Bathroom i think"JaeHyo said knowing damn well that you was Spitting whatever kyung had cooked out cause Knowone wanted to eat that.

U-Kwon

U-Kwon was Playing his guitar and singing you your favorite song. Then you both caught some Fireflies in jars.

Taeil

You and Taeil were Fishing For some Dinner. Taeil And you had a little Contest whoever catches the most fish wouldnt have to Cook. Taeil lost but you cooked anyways cause he was pouting cutely.

JaeHyo
He was Literally Coating the both of you in Bug repelant like every hour you got tired of it soon after and threw the can into the lake. you turned to see he had another can you ran him following you screaming. "NO THE MOSQITOES WILL EAT MY BABY ALIVE"

B.Bomb

B.Bomb wouldnt Come out of the Tent so he Laid in the tent looking through the mesh at the star's while your head laid on his chest you fell asleep within 14 minutes.

Zico

Zico, was Curious about every ing thing. He was Chasing Frogs catching moths, Catching fireflies Eating FireFlies. Wait EATING FIREFLIES!!! you smaked the back of Zico's head causing him to spit out the poor little firefly. "DONT EAT THAT"you yelled at him he glared at you.