When You Share a Bed!

When you Block B!

P.O
P.O Snuggled with you the whole night not letting your leave his grip which meant that you couldnt go to the bathroom till he woke up which you desperatly had to go. Poor you

B.Bomb
you refused to share a Bed with B.Bomb all he wanted that night was and more . if you had slept in the same bed with him you would have ended up killing him or kicking him out a window atleast.

Zico
He Drooled on you (O-O) Not to mention ended up pushing you out of your own bed in his sleep. in which every time you laid back down he would do this so you got fed up with it and Kicked his out of the bed to see how he liked it. he didnt like it at all and the 2 of you had an argument of sleep assualt. He slept on the couch the rest of the night.

Taeil

The 2 of you snuggled together cause for some reason it was ing Cold. he also mumbled something about Going to see Dugongs with You someday. Also mumbling that he wanted to see you dressed like a Mermaid again and swiming in a hawaiian bay.

U-Kwon

You couldnt sleep cause he was kicking you and couldnt make up his mind on the position he wanted to sleep in he even at one point laid his body across yours. So to Speak you didnt get any sleep at all.

JaeHyo

A Derp even in his sleep and kept throwing his arm over your chest and snoring loudly.

Kyung

Refuse's to sleep around you XD if you know why LOL