Accusion - Myungyeol

10 Memoirs of Me and You

Myungsoo was used to the ramblings of his choding partner most of the times. A sock goes missing and Sungyeol is instantly blaming members like they wanted the childish banter from the younger member, or in Sungjong's case older.  
 
Myungsoo always believed that the washing machine conspired with the dryer and that it was a natural fact that socks and anything that needs to be washed and later paired together would go missing so you were left with just the one. Thus why he only bought one brand of black socks.
 
But today his simple minded boyfriend seemed to be on war path on something completely different. Myungsoo only found it interesting when Sungyeol was forcefully removed from Sunggyu and Woohyun's room by the later who was complaining about personal space and buying locks on the doors for the dorms.  
 
"You know we can't get locks!" Sungyeol growled and angrily kicked the door before sitting down across from the dark eyed male whom he was currently dating. "Another missing sock hunt Yeol?" Myungsoo asked not really looking up from his phone. "No. More important." Sungyeol said looking away from the male.  
 
This made the younger's eyebrows rise in confusion as Sungyeol's biggest battle in the dorm was the hunt for his missing sock (which most of which never turn up Myungsoo would like to point out). "What are you looking for?" Myungsoo asked. "It's just I put it down over there and-...YOU! It was you!" Sungyeol quickly turned to look at Myungsoo as he paced the room a bit.  
 
"Me? What did I do?" Myungsoo asked confused on his choding's train of thought. "I had it on the table right over there before I went to find my socks and then when I came back out it was gone!" Sungyeol said (though Myungsoo felt it was more like yelling) pointing to the table that was infront of Myungsoo like he was supposed to know what the younger was talking about.
 
"And then when I came back out I find you here. Just casually sitting with no care in the world. I know it was you Myungsoo. No need to try and pretend like you didn't take it." Sungyeol pouted but the younger found it to be more adorable than threatening. "Yeolie, I can honestly say I have no idea what in the world you are talking about." the younger sighed.
 
"Oh playing like you don't know. I know you're an actor. I can see through your lies Myungie." Sungyeol squinted his eyes. "Sungyeol you left your charger in my room again when you were complaing about your socks." Sungjong quickly threw the black cord over the choding's shoulder. "Ah! I did? I did! Oh yeah! Thanks Jongie!" Sungyeol smiled looking triumphant at his find. "Hopeless" Myungsoo shakes his head.


Okay so this is my first time ever really writing anything Myungyeol related so I hope it's not too awful.