Beginning - Woogyu

10 Memoirs of Me and You

Sunggyu lets out a frustrated sigh as he puts the book he is reading down once again. Normally Woohyun wouldn't care much of the action if the elder in the room hadn't done it about 10 times already within the past hour and a half. "Problem hyung?" Woohyun asked looking away from his phone. The hamster like male looked up surprised that his roommate noticed his troubles.

"Nothing." Sunggyu shook his head and attempted to pick up the book on the coffee table between the two of them. Woohyun perked an eyebrow watching intently now at his roommate across from him as he read.

It seemed to go into a trend. Sunggyu's tiny eyes would dart across the  page taking in the words carefully. But before he would even get down the page his eyebrows grew together and Woohyun would almost chuckle at the confused expression on his hyung's face when Sunggyu let out a sigh and placed the book on the table.

"Having some trouble starting up your new book?" Woohyun asked when Sunggyu glared at the odd cover of the book he picked up the other day from the store. "I can't get into it." Sunggyu grumbled. For all the time Woohyun had roomed with the older male, given that had only been about 6 months, he had never seen the male have an issue to pick up a book and just finish it in a day or so.

Maybe only on one other occasion had he noticed and now he understood why Sunggyu was so miserable. "Maybe you're too stupid to get it." Woohyun smirked. "At least I read unlike someone who just sits about with his cancer inducing phone playing games all day." Sunggyu glares at his roommate.

"Ouch hyung. That hurt." Woohyun said in a sarcastic manner before standing leaving his hyung to his problems. "I didn't mean it! Aish! I give up!" Woohyun heard Sunggyu shout before hearing a soft plopping sound which Woohyun knew that Sunggyu was laying on the couch now. "Maybe you should try playing games on your cancer inducing phone like the rest of the world."
 


These are only little drabbles so some of them are going to be tiny and others many be full out scenarios that I have planned but I will try to post one a day for you guys so I hope you enjoy it. Also it will be the first time I have written any Myungyeol and Yadong so I hope it's not too bad.