Restless - Yadong

10 Memoirs of Me and You

Hoya knew Dongwoo could sleep through a tornado and not feel a thing. He knew that from Myungsoo and Dongwoo's other roommates. So why on earth he decided to go to the sleeping Dino when he couldn't sleep, he couldn't tell you why. Hoya cracked the door open that made a loud squeak but of course the gummy male didn't even move at the noise. 
 
Hoya sat down on the blanket Dongwoo was laying on, his arms and legs sprawled out and mouth wide opened. Hoya shook his head at the sight and blinked his tired eyes to adjust to the darkness from when the door shut. Myungsoo was out shooting another drama in Japan which left Dongwoo to sleep alone.  
 
Hoya considered going into the room of his leader and his hyung but just the thought of the glare Woohyun would send him made him think otherwise. Also he knew that if he opened the door not all the times what would be on the other side would be something Hoya even wanted to see so he opted against it. 
 
And for his own room. Well Sungyeol had gone to bed grumpy without Myungsoo there and Sungjong had been sleeping soundly and he didn't want to interrupt the youngest sleep over his own lack of sleep. He liked the younger and feared how angry he might get at him for waking him in the middle of the night, not that he would tell him he was mad. Hoya was sure of that.  
 
Dongwoo turned in his sleep which stilled Hoya's thoughts. "Hoya?" Dongwoo squinted into the dark to Hoya who was sitting still. "Hey" Hoya whispered in return as Dongwoo squinted not really sure if he was awake or not. And to be one hundred percent honest Hoya wasn't completely sure that his hyung was awake as it is. 
 
"What are you doing in here?" Dongwoo asks searching for his phone showing Hoya that the older male is miraculously awake. "It's 3 am." Dongwoo blinks his eyes into the light that his phone gave off to show him the time. "I thought maybe you'd be lonely asleep by yourself. You know since Myungsoo is filming." Hoya lied, shrugging playing with the loose threads of his pillow he brought with him. 
 
"But I was asleep." Dongwoo blinked back at the younger male. "I'll leave..." Hoya muttered feeling a little dejected at his normally more than caring hyung. "I didn't say you had to leave." Dongwoo quickly latched a hand onto Hoya's arm. "I was lonely. Good call." Dongwoo smiled.  
 
Even in the dark the older's smile shined. Dongwoo nodded his head to the side and Hoya picked up what he was saying when he lied down next to Dongwoo. "Sleep well Hoya." Dongwoo smiled nudging Hoya with his elbow.  
 
But Hoya didn't feel ready to sleep yet. "Dongwoo, I still can't sleep." Hoya muttered starting at white ceiling. He wasn't used to looking at that. He was used to seeing the bottom of Sungjong's mattress. "Here" Dongwoo handed him a set of head phones. "What's this for?" Hoya asked confused.  
 
"You're thinking too much. Your brain is going to drowned in thoughts. You need something to block it out." Dongwoo said before pushing the buds into Hoya's ears before playing some hip hop music. "Sorry it's all I had." Dongwoo smiled and Hoya had to read his lips more than understand as the music was so loud. Hoya watched Dongwoo settle into his spot next to him and Hoya let his eyes close listening to the music.  
 
Hoya wasn't sure how listening to the pounding music was supposed to help him sleep until the next morning when Sungyeol was shaking him awake. "Hyung!" Sungyeol yelped pulling the ear bud from his ear. "What?" Hoya groaned sitting up, still a bit tired. "You went missing on us in the room. We got worried but when Sungjong came to wake up Dongwoo hyung." Sungyeol glanced over his shoulder. 
 
Hoya saw a troubled Sungjong shaking Dongwoo to try and wake him and not get drool on his hand. "I got it." He nudged the younger who left with the other Sung. "Dongwoo, it's time to get up." Hoya nudged the elder. "5 more minutes." Dongwoo turned in his sleep and Hoya couldn't help but chuckle.  
 
He would get Dongwoo to wake up. But in 5 minutes. Enough time between Hoya getting to his room and returning his pillow. Dongwoo's MP3 player in hand.