Mad - Woogyu

10 Memoirs of Me and You

“Why wouldn’t he just ask?” Sunggyu muttered, his mouth full of rice as he crossed his legs to sit down on the couch of his apartment.

 

“You called me when I was out on a date for something important. And that was just to bring you lunch and wonder why Woohyun hasn’t asked you to marry him?” Sungjong asked, his arms crossed in annoyance looking at the disheveled head of hair his cousin was sporting.

 

“You know I can’t cook.” Sunggyu pouted after swallowing his food. Sungjong sighed looking at the older male.

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu had been dating for about 3 years now and Sunggyu was waiting for the younger male to make a move. Although the male was Sungjong’s only gay male family member it never stopped Sungjong from going to visit the male unlike the rest of his family who seemed to have almost completely disowned the male.

 

“I don’t want to marry him. I just want him to ask. What if he doesn’t want to get married?” Sunggyu asked pushing his chopsticks back and forth in his take out box.

 

“Hyung, if anyone can live with your annoyingly naggy self for 3 years then I think it’s a good chance to say that he will ask you. Just give him some time.” Sungjong urged placing a hand on Sunggyu’s thigh to calm the elder.

 

“You’re right. I am just over reacting.” Sunggyu nodded and then out a sigh.

 

“Over reacting about what?”

 

“Speak of the devil.” Sungjong muttered under his breath standing as Woohyun toed off his shoes at the door.

 

“Nothing.” Sungjong shook his head. “Hyung, Fighting.” Sungjong cheered raising his fist in support of his cousin.

 

“You leaving already, Sungjong?” Woohyun asked the younger.

 

“Ne, Hyung. See you later.” Sungjong said pulling on his shoes before leaving the elder’s apartment.

 

“You called him over to bring you food?” Woohyun asked sitting next to the eldest on the couch.

 

“You didn’t tell me if you were coming over today.” Sunggyu said with a shrug of his shoulders. Woohyun nodded at the other. This was strange because the other would normally be all over the eldest by now, showering him with kisses and telling him that he loved him so much that he even considering quitting his job as a grade school teacher just to come home and be with him.

 

Sunggyu would always tell him he was being ridiculous and that the kids needed him more during the day than he did. But he liked the attention and he was honestly missing the overbearing nature of the other at the moment.

 

“How were your classes today?” Woohyun asked not really seeming like he was paying any attention to the elder male.

 

“I teach college classes. What do you expect?” Sunggyu asked.

 

Both of the males were teachers and met at at the school board when the elder went to renew his papers and Woohyun was just entering the school system to find a job. They hit it off real well while they both waited in the lobby and one thing led to another and Sunggyu found himself staying at Woohyun’s place than even his own apartment 3 years later.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Sunggyu asks when Woohyun doesn’t speak and his hands and slightly shaking and wrapped into each other.

 

“Nothing.” Woohyun says shyly at being caught.

 

“Woohyun I have known you for over 3 years now. I think I can tell when you are lying.” Sunggyu said placing the take out cup on the table. He grabs Woohyun’s hands in his own and forces the younger male to look at him.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you dying?” Sunggyu asked sounding concerned and Woohyun can’t help but let his heart melt a little when he looked into Sunggyu’s eyes that were shining with concern.

 

“No I’m not dying.” Woohyun shook his head with a small smile. “I have something to ask you.” Woohyun started and turned fully to face the elder. “Four little words.” Woohyun muttered more to himself but it got Sunggyu’s heart pounding in his chest.

 

“Will you-”

“Yes!”

“-move in with me?”

 

Sunggyu sat there frozen for a moment. Woohyun also looked a little stunned at Sunggyu’s eagerness to his question.

 

“What?” Sunggyu asked his heat dropping a little fully understanding what Woohyun was really asking.

 

“I wanted to know if you wanted to move in with me, hyung?” Woohyun asked again and Sunggyu’s heart felt like it dropped to his stomach.

 

“Oh…” The elder muttered letting go of the younger’s hands. Woohyun looked a little hurt at the older male’s reaction.

 

“You sounded so excited before. Do you not want to move in with me?” Woohyun asked looking like a kicked puppy.

 

“No, it’s not that.” Sunggyu looked away from the other male. His eyes were stinging a bit with tears he didn’t want to shed. He was a man and had to continually remind the younger of that fact but he couldn’t help it if he was a little bit more than disappointed at the moment.

 

“Why are you upset?” Woohyun asked as he watched the elder.

 

“I’m not upset.” Sunggyu shook his head picking up his food, he wasn’t hungry anymore.

 

“You look like I upset you. Is it too soon?” Woohyun asked watching at the elder walked with his food behind the couch and into the kitchen from behind the counter that blocked the two rooms to put up his food.

 

“I’m not upset.” Sunggyu said sternly. Woohyun stood to follow the male into his kitchen.

 

“Now you really sound upset.” Woohyun smiled softly at the male. Sunggyu turned around with a huff and started to look for a contained for his leftovers not paying attention to the male behind him.

 

“I’m only upset because I was expecting something different, Woohyun.” Sunggyu grumbled making more noise than necessary to arrange his tupperware on the shelfs.

 

“Something different?” Woohyun asked before making it to the door as quietly as he could but with Sunggyu slamming his things around in the kitchen he didn’t even notice Woohyun letting in their closest friends lead by Sungjong.

 

“Yes! And by the way that was more than four words. How the hell are you going to teach children and you can’t even count.” Sunggyu shouted when Woohyun got back into the room. The elder didn’t even notice his missing presence and the 5 other males Woohyun led in hiding in the living room.

 

“So are you mad that I can’t count or that you don’t want to move in with me?” Woohyun asked. This caused the older male to turn around.

 

“Of course I want to move in with you Woohyun. I was just expecting something different.” Sunggyu said coming close to the male and placing a short peck on his lips.

 

“All this something different- I’m so lost.” Woohyun said looking helpless. Sunggyu blushed and looked at his feet.

 

“Maybe something like this?” Woohyun asked getting down on one knee and Sunggyu’s face reddened right away and the tears started to flow.

 

“Kim Sunggyu” Woohyun started pulling a ring from his pocket. “Will you do me the honor of becoming Mr. Nam Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked holding onto Sunggyu’s left hand.

 

“That’s how you’re going to ask me to marry you?” Sunggyu sobbed, his voice muffled by his right hand that was covering his mouth.

 

“So is that a no?” Woohyun smiled and Sunggyu shook his head and tackled the man.

 

“No! I mean. Yes! I want to marry you, you annoying jerk.” Sunggyu cried holding onto Woohyun tightly.

 

“I love you.” Woohyun hugged the male close after putting the ring on Sunggyu’s finger. “I love you so much Nam Sunggyu.” Woohyun smiled.

 

“Nam Sunggyu.” Sunggyu mumbled not believing the words as he looked at the silver ring on his finger.

 

“He said yes!” Woohyun turned to look back and Sunggyu finally noticed the 5 other males.

 

“Oh my god.” Sunggyu thought he was going to collapse before Dongwoo came running holding tightly onto Sunggyu. Hoya gave Woohyun a congratulatory handshake and Myungsoo threatened to chop off the male’s if he hurt Sunggyu. Sunggyu on the other hand had to calm down the sobbing Dino because he said that the proposal was too beautiful and romantic.

 

“You knew didn’t you!” Sunggyu shouted at his cousin who only laughed and congratulated his hyung.


“You all knew! You guys !” Sunggyu laughed at the men in the room before Woohyun came over to give the male another kiss.


BLEEH, what is this romantic crap? Isn't this supposed to be mad? Meh just an idea I had when I was out today and I was like let me write this. This totally isn't dead despite my lack of updates. Hope you all like it. I tried writting it a little differently than I normally do.