Chapter 7:

Life Of A Royal Princess

-Junho POV- 

All I could hear Min was screaming. I quickly ran to my car and went to her school. Arriving there quickly I ran inside of school, I ran around the buildings to looking for Min. 

* Buzz BuzzBuzz* I answered and it was Min." Min... Where are you?" I asked." I'm in the in the library. Hurry up." Min told him.

I quickly ran to the library and entered causing everybody to look at me.I looked down and walked away. I ran down the aisle looking at each bookshelf if Min was there hiding. * Aish... Where could she be? She driving me crazy...* I went down the aisle again and at the end of the bookshelf I saw a person  behind it. I went behind the bookshelf and it was Min  holding her phone tightly. 

" Min...Let's Go... Hurry before the media." I said immediately dragging Min or the library. The both of us went out the library. We checked the surrounding for any media and there wasn't any. So me and Min quickly ran to my car.  We both got in the car and panted. " Why did you the palace with out me. I'm your bodyguard and I have to follow you everywhere to protect you." I said closing my eyes and panting at the same time. 

" I don't know ...I don't know... Thank god you arrive at my school fast. Does the queen know that I left the palace?" Min ask heavily . I looked over at her and replied ," No... We better hurry back before she yell at me. " I started the engine and drove back to palace quickly. 

I parked the car and the both of us secretly snuck back in palace. Min and I ran to her room and sat down on the couches. The both of smiled at each other and laughed. 

" Komowayo...Junho-ah. For saving me from those media." Min said laying back on the couch.  I sat up and jokingly said," You better thank me or I'm not going to protect you anymore and leave you having by yourself ."  Min laughed outloud and shouted ," Komowayo Junho!!! Komowayo!!! Komowayo so Much!!!" 

" Lets go somewhere to go eat... I'm hungry. " I said standing up rubbing my stomach. Hearing the 'eat' Min quickly got up and yelled out," Ok... Let's go Im hungry. My treat. " Min grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the palace. 

 End Of Point Of View...

Min and Junho went to a nearby restaurant and order ddobouki , Kalbi, meat, and lettuce wrap. When the food arrived Min clapped her hand and grabbed her chopstick. " Dig In Junho! " Min said stuffing meat with rice in . Junho just sat there staring at her all weird. He grabbed his chopstick and began eating.

Finally coming out of the restaurant with full stomach , Min and Junho went to go buy ice cream and walked around the neighborhood. Opening the wrapper, Min said," Junho... How old are you? You look like 18 only." the ice cream, he replied," I'm not 18...I'm 24. Do I looked young?" 

" Liar! You're not 24. And yes you do look young." Min said taking a bite of her ice cream."  Junho chuckled and smiled at Min excitement. "Komowayo Ahjumma..."  

" Bwo... Ahjumma?!?! You're dead!" Min said running after Junho who ran first.  Trying to catch up to Junho Min tripped screaming outloud making Junho Turning back and catching Min. 

" Owww... Yah Ahjumma are you okay?" Junho asked as he was on the ground. " Junho... Are you okay? You have stratch in your elbow..Wait here , I'll go buy a first aid kit " Min said helping Junho stand up from the ground and taking off to the store as soon as possible.

Min came back to Junho with a first aid kit in her hand. Min got alcohol wipes and wiped on Junho's injuries. She cream antibiotics cream on it and covered it with a bandage. " There all done..." Min said standing up. " Komowayo...let's go back." Junho said standing up. The both of them head back to palace. 

They arrive the palace and went inside. " Can you come in my room with me." Min ask him and they both walk inside the palace."  Sure.." Junho accepting what Min ask him. Min and Junho went to her room. They both sat down on the couches across from each other. " The media knows who I am already, Huh." Min asked Junho. Junho said," Nae...you can't go anywhere with out me, your bodyguard. " 

" My Bodyguard , my .." Min jokingly said and laughed at her own comment. " Yah..Ahjumma!" Junho said throwing a small pillow over at Min. Min caught the pillow, hugged it and laughed. Junho look at the time on his phone and said," I should be get going now...it's getting late now." 

Min stood up and asked ," Can You stay with me? I'm not use to this place." Junho hesitated for a while and nodded his head. Min smiled and went to go wash up. Junho sat on the couches and layed his head back staring at the ceiling. *ugh...I'm so tired...* Staring at the ceiling , he soon fell asleep on the couches.  Min came out of the restroom with a towel around her head. She look over at Junho and saw him sleeping already on the couches. She went over to him and bend down and stared at him. " Komowayo Junh-ah for today. You must  be tiring, sleep well." Min said getting up and getting a blanket covering Junho with it.  She turned off the lights and went to sleep. 

 

Morning

Min woke up and got out of the bed. She notice that Junho wasn't on her room anymore. *He probably went already.* Min stratched her head and went to go wash up.  While washing the bathroom.. Min phone vibrated and it was Junho who was calling her. 

" Hello...Junho-ah.." Min said putting her phone next to he ear making her shoulder hold the phone. " Min....are you awake? The queen wants me to take you somewhere. I'm going to be there in a little bit. So get ready." Junho told Min. Min said ok and hung up and continue to wash up. Instead of dressing all fancy, she dresses casually and waited for Junho to come pick her up and take her somewhere. Min waited for him and he finally came. " Ready? Let's go." Junho said. Min nodded and followed Junho to his car. They both got in the car and drive somewhere."Junho-ah...where are we going." Min asked him. Looking straight foward Junho responded,"Somewhere...just wait." 

 

 

 

To Be Continue...