Chapter 4: Big News

Life Of A Royal Princess

[Previously on Chapter 3]

Junho grabbed Min's wrist and twirled her around and said " we have to go somewhere important." 

----------------

Chapter 4

Min removed her hand from Junho grip and said " No...I don't know you." Junho grabbed her wrist again and dragged her out of Jia House. On the other hand, Jia was just watching them and laughing while they were arguing with each other. 

As the two of them step out of Jia House , Jia shouted to Min," Min!! Be careful!! " Junho opened the door of his car and  put Min in shotgun. He closed the door and went to his side and drove away. 

With anger inside of her , Min wanted to slap him so badly. * why is he acting like this to me* Min thought to her self.  With courage , Min decided to talk to him." Where are we going." Ignoring her, Junho key silence and kept driving. Waiting for his response , Min got annoyed. She turned her body to the right and looked at the window.

------

2 Hours Later

As Junho reached the place , Min fell asleep. He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car leaving Min alone . He went to a nearby house and asked for a nearby resturant. The people told him direction where the Resturant  was.

He went back to the car and saw Min disappeared. He locked his car and went to go look for Min.  He ran around the neighborhood and didn't see Min. He asked the people if they saw Min. They answered him  that they didn't see her

* Aissh ! Where did she go! She making me go crazy!* Junho shouted as he ran to go look for Min.  For Min, she went around the neighborhood and walked around. As she walked around , Min stopped at a house where there was dog happily wagging its tail at Min. Min bent down and pet the dog. The owner came and said " Anngyeonghasaeyo." Min got up and bowed to the owner and said ," Annyeonhaeseyo... Is this your dog. She's cute. What is her name?" With a smile on the owner face, she replied," Her name is Choco."

Min bent down again and pet Choco again. She bowed to the owner and left the house . As she was walking , someone called her name. She looked and saw it was Junho who called her. Junho ran up to her and started yelling " Min!! Where did you go!! Do you know  how much worry I was !" Crossing her arms , Min yelled back " Im sorry! You're the one who didn't tell me that you got out of the car!" 

Staying quiet Junho walked away, whileMin followed him behind. He got in the car and waited for Min to enter.  Min came in the car , so Junho started the car and drove away to the restaurant that was nearby . 

10 minutes later

Junho arrived at the nearby restaurant. He got out and opens the door for Min. They both went inside the restaurant  and order some food. As they were eating , one of the employee the tv . Junho looked over and saw that his appa was on tv. He stopped moving his mouth and watch the news .

News:

Reporter: " Looks like as if the queen has found her lost granddaughter. She current attending Seoul Univetsity right now as a junior on college. There hasn't been a picure of her yet but ... We're still trying to find the picure of her. Here's come the queen!  Excuse me but... What your granddaughter name! Just answer this question!" 

Min looked at the tv and sighed " I wish I was the queen's lost granddaughter." Junho looked at her and asked " if your the lost granddaughter what would you do?"

Chewing the food inside , Min replied " I would go clothes shopping with My friends, buy my umma a nice house and save the rest of the money for me." Laughing , Junho went back to go eat.

15 Minutes later 

Min and Junho left the restaurant after stuffing themselves. But then Min notice that she saw this town before . As she remember , she remember that this was her town when her father left her alone in the alley. Min turned to Junho and said " why are we here? WHY ARE WE HERE AT MY HOMETOWN!!" 

Min ran away from Junho. Junho shouted " Aish!! Min!" Junho catch up to Min and twirled her around. " Where .. Are you going?" Junho said while panting. Removing her hand from Junhp grip, Min madly said" somewhere you can't find me ." Min walked away but then Junho picked her up in bridal style and carried her back to car.

Min was trying to get off from Junho... But Junho wouldn't budge of letting her go. He opened his car door and put Min in the seat.

----

Min and Junho were in stand cart. Min kept drinking soju and soon became drunk. Being drunk Min drunkly said " Junho... I thought you were a mean guy but actually as i spent time with you...I think you're a nice guy after all." Crossing his and leaning back on the chair, Junho looked at Min and laughed. Getting tired Junho got up and went to go pay.He came back and saw Min who was still drinking. He lifted her up and took her out. As the were walking,, Min fell to the ground. Falling with Min.. Junho got mad. He tried to get up but Min was to heavy. He sat Min up and sat with her on the ground. Suddenly Min began shouting out random stuff. 

Sitting next to her.. Junho laughed at her and pushed her head with his inde finger. " Yah! Junho..why did!" Min shouted to Junho as she massge her head. All of a sudden.. Min began saying nice stuff to Junho. " Junho.. If you were my boyfriend.. I would take you to Jeju Island and take pictures, go to Lotte World and go on all the rides, and lastly this." Min leaned over to Junho and kissed him on the cheeks. Feeling Min lips on his cheeks, Junho was surprised. " Please forget this and dont remeber." Junho said leaning over to Min and kissing her on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continue......

-----------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of the story? Good? Bad? or OKay? Please dont forget to comment and subscribe!!!!