Chapter 3 : The Lost Princess

Life Of A Royal Princess

[Previously on Chapter 2]

" Here's a picuture of the lost princess.." The queen said showing Junho the picture. Junho took the picture and looked at it closely.He couldnt believe it was " Kim MinJi." the girl that has been dragging him around.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

* This isnt right. It couldnt be her. Kim MinJi.. the annoying girl. That is impossible* Junho thought as he went to his room.  He walked backed and forth around his room thinking about 'Kim MinJi.Then his appa came in his room and said " Junho-ah... You know you have to protect the princess until she is ready to be on her own right." This was Junho first time hearing that he has to protect 'Kim MinJi'. " What ! Father.. I have to protect the lost princess!" Going to his bed his appa said " Yes Junho..you have to the queen orer you to protect because its her granddaughter and she's going to be the future queen of South Korea. Please endure this time and do it for the queen and me PLease."

------

Min who was at Jia house.. playing video games thought about Junho. As she was playing a game , she got frustrated. She stood up and started yelling out .* Aishh!!! I want to smack him so badly!! Aish!!! * Jia looked at Min all weird and said " Min ... What's wrong with you? Do you go to the hospital?" Min finally realized Jia who was there with her . " Ah.. Mianhe Jia Unnie.. It's just that I met this one guy and he getting on my nerve . " Gettig nosy , Jia ran to Min and began asking her .." Are you in love with him. Does he go to your school?"   " No he's a body guard for the queen palace. " Min told Jia " and he bought a diamond ring for someone ." Hearing a diamond ring , Jia was shocked. " he must be a millionaire. " Sitting down, Min sighed " But he an . He always mean to me." 

--

Morning

Junho woke up and washed up and reported to the queen. He went in the queen room and reported to her. He sat down on his knees and bowed down to her as she spoke to him." Junho-ah... I know you and your father been serving for me for almost 15 years. This will be last favor that I will be asking you to do for me. I want you to find my granddaughter and bring her to palace.  I'll tell her what happen to her father ."

Taking the favor Junho, left the room and went back to his room.

---

Min slept over Jia house . She the tv and saw that the queen's lost granddaughter had been found. She sat down on the couch and said " I wish I was the lost granddaughter of the queen. But sadly I'm not. I'm just a normal girl." Min got up and went to the bathroom and began washing up.

30 minutes later, after taking a shower and washing her face , Min finally was done. She went to the kitchen and began cooking for her and Jia. 

In Jia room, Jia smelled the food smell and woke up. With her all messy, she said" Min... What's that good smell." Standing at the stove and cooking food, Min replied" I'm cooking ddobuki and ramen. So wait. Also wash up too!!"Jia happily walked to the bathroom and washed up.

on the other hand, Min continued to finish making the food. Finally, the food was ready. Min set up the table and placed the food on the table. Sitting down, waiting for Jia to come out and eat with her. 

With the towel in her hair , Jia ran to the table and sat down  and picked up her rice of bowl and her chopsticks. With her food her in mouth , Jia spoke" About Junho... You should introduce me to him and he'll probably hook me up with his friends." Min roughly put her chopsticks on the table and shouted " Jia! Don't ever mention his name to me!! I hate him!" 

Shockingly, Jia looked at her and quietly said" you must hate him so much." Picking up her chopsticks again, Min ate her food.

---

Junho was getting ready to go look for " Kim MinJi" who actually Min. He went to her friend house that he dropped her off yesterday. He arrived the neighborhood and parked his car. He beeped his car and went to her friend house. He knocked on it but no one answered. He kept on knocking until finally Jia opened the door and yelled ." Yah! Why are you knocking on My door so m-.."

Jia saw Junho and was surprise how cute he was. " Ummm.. Who are you?" Jia asked him in a nice tone. Couching and chuckling to himself, Junho asked " Excuse me but is there a  Kim MinJi there?" " Kim MinJi?... Whose that?"Jia asked him about the name. 

" Isnt she here with you? I dropped her off yesterday at this place." Junho once asked again. " ah!! Min! You mean Min. Kim MinJi isn't her name!" Jia exclaimed. Jia yelled out Min and said that she had a visitor for her. She came  and saw Junho at the door. 

" Junho why are you here at my friend's house!" Min yelled out as she pointed at Junho. " Min??... Aren't you Kim MinJi. " Junho asked her." No I lied to you. my name is Lee MinYoung... But you can call me Min for short."

" What ur Min.... But I thought you were Kim MinJi?" Junho asked once again." Didn't you hear what I said .. I'm not Kim MinJi" Min said  loudly " Im Min! M-I-N!"  Remembering what the queen Order him to do , Junho must follow her. 

 Rushing into the house..Junho grabbed Min's wrist and twirled her around and said " We have to go somewhere important ."

 

 

----------------------------------------------

To Be Continued.....

Preview..

" Where are we going !" Min shouted. Junho ignored her and kept driving. 

" why are we here ? " Min asked him " why are you doing this to me!"  Holding his anger inside .. Junho shouted " Be quiet! Something going to happen!"