Chapter 5: The New Princess of Korea

Life Of A Royal Princess

[ Previously on Chapter 4]

" Please don't remember this." Junho said as he leaned over and kiss the drunk Min on the lips.

------------------------

Chapter 5

Morning

Junho and Min were sleeping in car. Min woke up and stretched. She looked over saw Junho sleeping with his arms crossed. She bent over and looked over. She stopped and his eyes and saw how long his eyelashes were. " Wah.. compare to mine eyelashes.. he has very long eyelasheds" She went back to her and  quietly tried to open the door but then Junho voice stopped her from opening the door. " Where are you going, Min." Looking back Min smiled and said " You're awake... did you hear what I said earlier?"  Yawing.. Junho said " Like.. I have long eyelashes and yours are short." Facing her head down, Min blushed. Junho lift his seat up and stretch.

Junho started the engine and drove back to Seoul. As they reached , Junho dropped off Min at Jia house. After dropping Min , Junho  went to palace.  He went inside and reported to the queen. He bowed down and sat on his knees.

" Did you find her?" The quees ask as she wrote something down. " Nae.. Your highness. I have found her but she didn't find out." Junho replied to the queen. " Thats good... The media already getting into this mess. If they get identity of Min... Go to her school and get her away from the reporter and the media," The queen ordered Junho.  

Junho got up and went out of the queen's room. He went to his house and layed down on bed. He sighed and yelled * ahh!! Junho-ah... Why do you have to go through so much work as a bodyguard!*  Junho got out of his bed and went to take a shower.

---

Min who was at Jia house resting on the couch. Exciting Jia, she asked Min" So... What happen with you and Junho." Sighing and looking at the ceiling , Min replied ," We went back to my old town, I got drunk, and the next thing I knew .. I was sleeping with his jacket on me and he was sleeping next to me."

Suddenly Jia started to yell with excitement." Yah... Lets go celebrate with Fei and Suzy-ah." Jia suggested as she held onto  Min's hand. Removing Jia hand, Min slowly said,"Aniyo..I.Have.To.go.back.to.the.dorm today." 

Min got up and left Jia house. She went to bus and went back to her school.She went to her dorm and her lap top. She went to a site and read the news. As she scrolled down, she saw the news about the lost princess for the queen. She clicked on it and read it. After reading it , Min crossed out the page and turn off her laptop.

--

Junho got out of the shower and went to his living room and the tv. As he search through the channels.. He saw something on the news about the palace. 

News:

NewsRepoter: Looks like as if we found the identity for the queen's lost granddaughter. As far as we know she's in now living in he dorms of Seoul University. 

Junho quickly turned off the tv and got his keys and ran out of his house . He went to the palace and quickly reported to the queen what he saw on the news. 

" Go get her and bring her to the palace and I'll tell her what happen." The queen said. Junho left and ran to his car and drove to Min school.

---

As he arrived there... he tried to look for Min.. But he couldn't. But then he heard.... Screaming. He looked over and saw Min running and screaming behind news reporter. He ran to her and  grabbed her hand and kept running. As they were running, Min shouted " Junho-ah!!! What's going on! Why are the news reporter chasing after me!" Looking back... Junho replied loudly," I'll tell you when we get into my car."

After running away... Min and Junho finally arrived at his car.  Panting .. Min slowly said,"Why were they chasing me and asking me question?" Ignoring her.... Junho started his car and drove to the palace.

Arriving at the palace.. Junho and Min got out. " Junho... Why are we in the palace?" Min said as she was walking beside to Junho. Staying quiet... Junho ignored her. As they reached the door to the queen place... There were bodyguards, maids, and many more people. She looked at Junho and said " Junho... Why... Why... Are their bodyguards, maids, and many other people?"

The queen arrived and everybody bowed down. Min looked at saw it was the queen of Korea. She Looked at Junho and saw him bowing down. The queen walked to Min and got on her knees and sobbed,"Aigoo... Princess I'm sorry!" Hearing the word 'princess' Min said * Am I ..... The .. Lost princess* 

 

 

 

To Be Continue.....

Preview:

" Why didn't you tell me Junho!! All this time you knew that I was the lost princess! I HATE YOU!"  

" Bwo?.... What happened to my appa? Tell me! Tell Me!" Min yelled as she fell to the ground and cried