Chapter 2: Meeting Again

Life Of A Royal Princess

[ Previously on Chapter 1]

Min scrolled the page on her laptop and saw Junho on the Internet. As she read his info, she found out that he was a body guard for the queen's palace.

------------------------

Chapter 2

* I can't believe... He's a body guard for the queen's palace. He must be fortune to be guarding the Korean queen.*  Min said to herself. She crosed her page out and turn her off laptop off and went to bed.

Morning

Min woke up and checked her schedule and she didn't have any classes today. So she decided to go to the new grand opening of the new Museum that was going to open today. She quickly got dressed and washed up. She went to the bus station and went to the main part of Seoul. 

 

Seoul

Min got off the bus and went to the museum. She entered the museum and got a brocher. She read the brocher suddenly she bumpend  and fell to the ground. " Ahh!!!! " Min yelled as she put her hand on her forehead. Min opened her eyes... and saw it was Junho. She  quickly got up and bowed down and said " Oh... Junho I'm sorry. Im sorry for bumping into."  Cleaning his suit.. Junho  said " Its fine..by the way why are you? Are you here to see the grand opening for the new museum?" Fixing her hair.... Min replied" Ahh... Nae and you."  Walking with is hand behind his back. Junho replied looking at Min, " Nae..."

Walking together quietly, The grand opening were finally beginning. Clapping, Min looked at Junho and thought to herself * Why doesnt he tell me about his job as a bodyguard.  Junho noticed Min and looked at her and said , " you must be interested . You kept looking at me. Am I that hot for you to stare at me for so long." Looking away ,Min blushed and kept quiet.  Finally the  grand opening finally was opened. As the speaker spoke , Min saw the professor was there too. 

She stared at him and saw him carrying a bouquet of flowers. Forgetting Junho was there , Min said to herself loud ,"  Why is he caring a bouquet of flowers. I wonder who it could be that he carrying a bouquet of flowers for?" Ignoring Min , Junho heard Min and looked at her and said ," Who are you talking to ?"  Looking at him all embarrassed, Min walked away. 

Junho smiled and ran up to Min but then the speaker , Ha Young , come up to them." Annyeong oppa. It's been a while since I saw you. Whose this ... Your girlfriend?" Hearing he word gilfriend, Min began shouting out ," Aniyo.... He wish I was his girlfriend . It will never happen. " Crossing his arms , Junho laughed and yelled out ," Yah!! Keep dreaming too. Have you forgot yesterday too. When you took my bag from the diamond store!" Laughing , Ha Young decided to break the conversation , " We'll.. You two calm down . Oppa can we meet later on? The queen want me to discuss with you about something."

Min looked at Junho when she heard the queen. Junho looked at her and walked away. Min also walked away but then she looked up and saw the professor coming. So she ran back to Junho and crossed her arms with his arm.  Removing Min arms away from his ,Junho said " what are you song with my arm." Putting her arms where it was before , Min dragged Junho away from the professor. 

Going into a cafe... Min and Junho sat Fromm across from each other. Min  lowerd her head down on the table while Junho start to blabber to her " Yah!! Whats wrong with you ! Dragging me with you all the time! Do you know how busy I am right now!" Getting annoyed , Min yelled out " Well I'm sorry ! Somewhere is here and I dont want him to see me. Arasso, so bear with for a little longer!!" 

30 Mintues Later

Yawing Junho got up and stretched, Min also did the same thing too. " Where are you going." Min asked " Can you drop me off at my friend's house? " Arasso.. lets go. Its getting late" Junho said walking ahead. Min followed Junho behind and exit the museum. Min got into his car and told him the directions to her friend's house. While driving... Min fell alseep while looking at the streets.   Junho reached her friend's house, but Min fell asleep. He quietly unbuckled her and poked her cheeked but she wouldnt wake up. So he deiced to tickle her on her ribs and made her wake up. " BWO!! Why did you do that! Cant  you do something better beside tickling me on my ribs?" Min yelled to Junho. Chuckling to himself, Junho made a serious face and said " I did..but you didnt wake up. So thats my only way to wake you up."

Min looked around the neighborhood and saw it was her friend , Jia , neighborhood. She got out and thanked Junho and went to Jia's house.Junho drove away and went to the queen's palace. He parked his car and went inside to report to the queen. He entered the queen's room and bowed down. " Did you go to Ha Young's grand opening for her new museum?" The queen asked him. With his head bowed down, Junho replied" Nae... " With relieved the queen was happy. But then queen started saying" We have found the lost princess..her name is Lee Min Young. She attend Seoul University and is living in the dorms. Here's a picture of her." Junho took the picture and saw it was " Kim MinJi.." who been dragging him around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continue.................................

Comment and Subcribe! Im sorry of this story isnt that great for you guys to read! * Bows Down *