Chapter 1: My Normal Life

Life Of A Royal Princess
-Min POV-

I woke up in the dorms of Seoul University. I went to the bathroom and began to wash up. After washing up, I got dressesd, stuffed everything into my backpack and headed out of the dorms. I got on my bike and headed to my favorite class.  I locked up my bike and ran up the stairs into my favorite class.

I went to a seat and sat down. I took out my notebooks and my pens and waited for my cute handsome professor to come.  As for the professor, I have a HUGE crush on him. With his killer smile and his body, everything about him is just to perfect for me.  

The bell rang and class has started. My 'man' came in the room and began to teach. Instead of paying attention, I was day  dreaming.

Min's Daydream

It was just the two of us alone at the park under a tree . I layed down and rested my head on his thigh while he fixes my hair. He smiled at me and I smiled back. As I closed my eyes to feel the breeze, he called me  by saying ,..Min are you paying attention or day dreaming about me again? I opened my eyes and....

End of Min's Daydream

I went back to reality and looked at the professor and saw him looking at me and saying " Min... Are you paying attention or are you daydreaming about me?" I looked down on the desk and blushed.

The bell ranged so I quickly stuffed everything into my backpack and headed out of the classroom before someone teases me. I unlock my bike and went back to my dorm. 

I locked my bike and ran up the stairs and into my room. I threw my backpack on my bed and went to my computer and went to my twitter and wrote : ' What  should I do. He embarrassed me and now I'm scared to go in class! Someone help me !! :'("

I closed my laptop and went out of my dorm and  and went for a walk  outside of Seoul University. Looking on the ground , I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw it was guy who wore a black expensive suit.. I apologize and continuing walking. I went into the shopping outlet and shopped some clothes for me and my bestest friend, Jia, Fei and Suzy. .

2 Hours Later

I walked into a diamond store and looked around. One of the employee asked me if I needed help on anything and I nodded no. So I looked around and saw this beautiful diamond earring . I asked the employee to take it out. So they took it out. I grabbed the earring and placed it by my ear and look in the mirror.  Wah!! It was so beautiful. But I didn't have enough money. I put the earring back and saw the guy who I bumped into purchasing something. I thought he must be rich so  I walked over to him and pretened to be his 'girlfriend'

I grabbed the bag and went out of the store . He stared at me and took the recipt. He came out of the door and asked me" Do I Know you? Why did you take my stuff? Aren't you the girl who I bumped into earlier?" I smiled at him and said " Yes I was the girl who you bumped into. Even though we just met.. Can I know your name?"

Snatching the bag away from my hand, he took off waking. I ran up to him and continued to ask him question. Suddenly he stopped , I looked at him and saw  he was mad. So I  quietly walked away. But then he grabbed me by my wrist and said " My name is Lee Junho and you must be..?"

I walked back to him and began lying  " My name is ..... Kim MinJi. I'm a student at Seoul University. About you?" Looking at his watch, he said" Lets talk later.. It's getting late. Want me to drop you off?" I nodded yes and follow him to his car. 

I followed to his car and saw it was a Lexus car. I touch the car . I opene the door and saw it leather seats. My jawed opened when I saw  the GPS.  He the engine and drove me to the dorms . I got out  of his car and thanked him. I went to my dorm and my computer. I went to google and search for my project . I types in princess and searched about their lives. They were rich and had a fabulous life. I wish I had their life. But then I saw him.. Lee Junho on the Internet. He was on the internet. *Why is he on the internet?* As I scroll down the page... I read his info. He was a bodygurad for the queen's palace. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Please Comment and Subscribe!! Comments and Subscribers are pleased !!:)