Chapter 6: Rough Time

Life Of A Royal Princess

[Chapter 6]

Min looked at Junho and  dropped to the floor. " This is impossible that I am the lost princess for 20 years." Min said as she was on the floor. Junho picked Min up and took her in the palace. 

Inside the palace, Junho set Min on the couch. He sat down next to her and hugged her from the side. Roughly removing his body away from her, Min gave Junho a death glare. " Why didn't you tell. All this time you knew I was the lost princess. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME JUNHO!!! That's why you following been following me all this time!" Min yelled at Junho. 

She got up but Junho quickly grabbed her wrist and turned her around. She looked at him and roughly remove his hand away from her. But then the queen entered the palace. Min looked at her and bowed down and said " Mianhe your highness about earlier. I think you must have chose the wrong person to be the lost princess. I cant accept that Im the lost princess." After done talking to the queen, Min slowly walked away. But then the queen spoke. She stopped her pace and turned around to the queen. " You're the princess that I have been looking for. Im your..grandmother." Hearing that the queen was her grandmother , Min widened her eyes. " W-What do Y-you mean y-your my grandmother.?" Min said walking toward the queen." I'm your gramother and your my granddaughter. About your appa....I was the one who caused your appa." The queen said as she walked up to Min and held her hands together. " What about my appa. What did you do to him! It can be that your the o-one cause to be d-dead." Min stuttered.

" Nae..Min-ah.I was the one who caused him to be dead. Please forgive me what I did." The queen asked. Once again, Min dropped to the floor and fainted. Junho quickly ran to her and pick her up in bridal style. He ran up the stairs and into a room. He layed her down  on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

One of the maid brought Junho a bowl of watet and a towel.Junho fold the towel and wet it and placed it on her forehead. The queen came in the room and asked " Is she okay? She must be in pain from hearing today about ." Staring at her , Junho replied," Nae.. She fine. I'll take care of her. Go rest your highness ." The queen left the room. 

Junho sat there looking at Min how stressful she was today. " Minahe Min. Minahe for not telling you when I had the time. It's all my fault for causing you to be in this condition. Please get well Soon." Junho sadly sad. 

--

The next day at the palace , Min woke up and saw she wasn't at her dorm. She was at the palace. She sat up and removed the towel off her forehead and sighed. Then she saw Junho sleeping on the edge of the bed next to her. She got the blanket and covered him with it. 

Min slowly got off the bed and stretched her body and went out of the room. As she exit the room, she saw there was a water fountain inside and stairs everywhere. She continued to look around the palace more. 

Junho slowly open his eyes and saw a blanket around him. He looked at the bed and saw Min was not in the room. He quickly ran out the room and went to go look for Min. Junho ran around the palace asking maids and other bodyguard of they saw Min. All of the maids and bodyguards denied to Junho that hey haven't saw Min around the palace. 

He went out of the palace and went around the house looking for Min. He called her but there was no answer from her. He stopped and called Min once again but she still wouldn't answer her phone. 

Min who left the palace already went back to her dorm secretly. She went to her bed and layed down and closed her eyes for a moment. Having flashback from yesterday, Min couldn't take it anymore. She got off her bed and went to her professor room. 

Min went to his classroom and sat down. She layed her down on the desk thinking about yesterday. All of a sudden the door opened. She looked over and saw it was her professor who was coming in. Min stood up and greeted him formally.   " Min-ah... You're here. Where have you been the past 2 days?" The professor asked her. " At my friends house studying." Min lied to him. The professor walked Min and said, " Want to go have a cup of coffee?" Min nodded  so they both walked to the school cafe and order coffee.

Sittind down Infront of each other , Min was shy and all nervous infront of her professor. All of sudden, Min saw all kinds of news reporters coming to the cafe. " Professor ... I have go. Annyeong." Min said rushing away. Min went back of the cafe door and ran out. But then one of the reporter saw her and yelled to the other reporters. Min called Junho and yelled," Junho-ah!!!! Help me !! I'm at my scho- Ahh!!! Junho!!! Help me !!!" ......