Chapter 7

Lady in the Middle of the Night

2 Weeks have passed and still no respond from Maerin's progress.

Chunji-oppa and I are still devastated and the others can't do anything even Niel-oppa still have no clue what's happening.

"Chunji... We have fansigning event be presentable." CAP said.

"Neh..." He replied and looked at me.

"Oppa... Fighting..." I tried to comfort him and he nodded.

"It's for tomorrow hyung." Said L.Joe.

"Ummm... L.Joe-oppa?" I called.

"Deh?" He replied.

"Oh... Errr... Nothing. Nevermind." I said.

"Oh... Okay..." He nodded.

"I... I just want to tell you... Her... Um... Her feelings... Are true." I stuttered.

He just look at me with the eyes of guilt and sadness.

"Don't worry." I smiled.

"Chunji-oppa..." I called. "Just for tomorrow forget her... She doesn't want any of us looking miserable like this." I encouraged

him.

"I'll try... Though can't promise." I replied.

"Hyung... What's your relationship to that girl..." Niel oppa suddenly said.

"Niel that 'girl' has a name called Maerin and my relationship to her is a substitute brother since you are not taking good care

of her." Chunji-oppa replied in a toneless voice.

"I don't care... Why are you people getting work up to that girl? She is on fault not me. If only she didn't..." He started.

"Oppa... I already forgave her, I wish you understand the word forgive... There is always forgive and forget..." I said angrily.

"Just go have enough rest for tomorrow." I said.

Maerin's POV

I am sorry everyone... I think I can't hold it anymore.

Mianhae... Tomorrow I think Tomorrow is my time. I can't hold on any longer burdening all of you.

Because of me your lives are messed up. It's was really all my fault.

I tried to wake up.

I moved my finger and try opening my eyes.

Seeing source of tubes plug onto me oxygen mask and all of the things.

I look around and unplug the tubes I found a paper and wrote something.

Luckily my bag with my diaries and stuffs are in this room.

I started writing letters for all of them while tearing up.

I am feeling really weak but today is their fansigning event. I am an Angel of course that's why I know fansigning events dates.

I smiled at myself.

I found extra clothes and cap and decided to wear it.

I am feeling really weak I tried to support myself by leaning on the walls.

I opened the door and locked it from inside and walk towards the exit of the hospital.

I smiled because I found my polaroid camera. And photos I took when unnie and I went out.

JinHee's POV

Teen Top and I arrived at the fansigning event venue in ____ Seoul.

I looked at them from afar I was sitting few metres away from them thinking about Maerin.

'Please Maerin...' I prayed and a tear come out.

I can see Chunji oppa faking smiles at their fans he was really affected by Maerin.

Then my phone rang.

Caller's ID Maerin. I widened my eyes.

 

"Yeobeoseyo." I stood up and cried.

"Maerin-ah... Is that you?" 

"Ne... Unnie..." She said in a weak voice.

"Where are you? I am coming..." I said urgently.

"No unnie... Stay there at your place... Please do me a favour." She cried.

"O... Okay..." I stuttered.

"I know it's rude but can you try pass it to Niel oppa... I just want my last words..." She weakly said.

"What... What you mean last word..." I said.

"I can't hold... On anymore..." She cried and I can feel that she is breathing hard so I tried to talk to their manager

telling it's matter of life and death.

"Niel-oppa..." I screamed and cried.

"Maerin-ah hold on..." I cried.

The manager let me pass in and I gave my phone to him and cried.

 

Niel's POV

JinHee passed the phone to me and burst out crying.

 

"Yeobeoseyo..." I answered.

"Oppa..." She weakly said. "Oppa... Can you do me a few favour I know your in your fansigning event." She added.

"What is it..." I hissed.

"Grab the mic." So I grabbed it. "Tell L.Joe oppa I LOVE YOU... don't tell him yet that I am the one who told you

please..."

Is she crazy... "Are you crazy..." I said on the phone. "Je... *coughs... coughs* bahl.." She pleaded.

 

"L.JOE HYUNG I LOVE YOU..." I said and our fans squealed and the others looked at me with the face what-the--

are-you-talking-bout.

 

I cleared my throat.

 

"Kyeooo... *coughs... coughs...*" she tried laughing.

"What next?" I said annoyed.

"Oppa can you tell me your best lie... *sniffs... Sniffs* tell me you've forgiven me... Even if it's just a lie..." She cried and

continue coughing.

"Arasso... I... I... Forgive you... I will always forgive you..." I said with guilt face.

"Gomawoo... *coughs... coughs* please don't show me that guilt face... The lies will be erased... Act more like it." She

tried to laugh but she was vigorously coughing.

"Oppa... My... *inhale heavily* last wish... *continue coughing vigorously* please don't blame yourself... And live and

forget about me and my existence... *Cried*" she paused and a tear came out my eyes.

"And also I am here out the crowd so give me your best smile..." She said and I stood up from my sit looking at the crowd.

"Oppa... I can't hold on... Any---" she stopped speaking and I heard the phone drop. People started gasping around her I can

see a small crowd forming near the middle of the crowd.

 

I run towards the crowd holding JinHee's phone people started grabbing me but I head towards were my foot drag me and the

others followed me.

"Yeobeoseyo... Maerin..." I shouted then arrived at the crowd in the middle... I tried to get pass through it.

And saw a lifeless body lying on the ground. I dropped the phone and sank into my knees crying.

I grabbed her. "Maerin... Maerin... Oppa is here, wake up..." I cried and the other called the ambulance.

I hugged her tightly and Chunji-hyung and JinHee cried really bad as well...

"Why... Maerin... I did gave you your request... Come on wake up for oppa..." I screamed.

'Why did I just realized now... Why not more earlier... Why did I even neglected her... Why... Why didn't she tell me.'

"Maerin...." I screamed and cried the ambulance came and the others comfronted me.

 

"Why JinHee... Why did she leave me..." I cried.

"She didn't want... To burdened you so she never told you anything... Even your Eomma never told you she can't live under

the sun cause it's her request... If you're going to ask me why didn't I tell you also for Chunji-oppa she requested it to us..."

JinHee said.

"Ummm here... It's her diary... Keep it... I am sure she'll be happy if you read it and keep it safe... And also here L.Joe-oppa a

letter I found in her bag." She cried and stood up.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

YEHEYYY... I finished ^^ Last 1 or 2 chapter hihi the next one is the letter and the last one is what happened to them ^O^

SORRY IF ITS DISAPPOINTING TTATT first time ending it sad :D