Chapter 6

Lady in the Middle of the Night

I cried in the room I am staying in and unnie went to me telling the others just to stay outside for a momment.

I sobbed and sobbed sulking in my bed and she sat down next to me and hugged me.

"Shhh... It's alright..." She cooed.

"I should have known his answer... *sniffs sniffs* Why did I even think there's a hope..." I cried and hugged me tightly.

"There's still many people out there." Trying to comfort me.

"Ani... The last people that I am meeting is them... I don't have a hope... Unnie please do me a favour..." I asked.

"What is it..." She said and smiled.

"Can we hangout outside today? Right now?" I said.

"Mwoh... No no... We can go out later." She shouted worried.

"Please, it's not like it's gonna kill me any second we left the house... Please unnie I just want to hangout like a normal

teenager." I pleaded and she looked into my eyes.

"A... Arasso, just this once okay..." I shook my said saying no.

"I want to spend my time outside while I can unnie... Just to make up those 17 years inside the house would be the greatest

gift I'll ever have... Please... Jebal, jebal..." I said tugging her dress.

"Arasso but we don't go out everyday." She said firmly and I nodded and smiled. 

We went to sleep then the following morning I shook unnie to wake up.

"Let's get change... Gomawo Unnie..." I jumped around the room and squealed.

I changed in to this outfit.

And then turn to see what Unnie wore and Voila!!! Same motif.

"HAHAHA!!!!" We laughed out till we cry.

"Unnie we have the same thing in my mind." I said.

"Haha... Yeah... But aren't that too revealing and exposed?" She laughed trying not cry because of worriness.

"Unnie promise me that when we hang out outside forget that I have ill... We just enjoy okay?" I stuck my pinky and

she looked at me and I smiled at her.

"A...arasso..." She pinky swear at me then wiped our tears.

"Come on then..." I jumped at excitement. 

"Kaja..." She held my hands not wanting to let go.

We went out the dark room and this is the first time they saw me with no chubby dress and stuff covering me seeing how 

thin and white am I.

"Oh... We'll be going out first." Unnie waved at them and I bowed.

Then Chunji-oppa walked at us and grabbed my hands.

"Oppa..." I said.

"JinHee what's the meaning of this?" Chunji-oppa said.

"Oppa we will be going out shopping?" I tried to explain.

"No... You can do it later..." He hissed obviously worried.

"We... Just let her once, hmmm? Let's just understand the girl... Just let her be happy..." Said Unnie to Chunji-oppa and

cried.

"Unnie..." I said.

"But... What---" Chunji-oppa started.

"Oppa... I'll be fine, don't worry okay..." I patted his shoulder then gave him a peck on the cheeks and he blushed.

He touched his cheeks.

"We'll be fine I promise." I held his hands and gave him pinky promise and smiled.

"Unnie Kaja..." I skipped outside but then stop because we are nearing the road.

"Take it slow we have all the day." Unnie encouraged and I nodded.

Teen Top's POV

Chunji faced back and forth inside there dorm worried that she might collapse.

"Hyung?" Said Ricky.

"What?" He was annoyed.

"What are you thingking hyung?" Niel said.

"What am I thinking? You say that to yourself... I am worried about your sister and I am sure JinHee is worried 

like hell like me... You just don't know how it is to keep a big promise to someone." He stormed to his room.

"What's with hyung?" Changjo said.

"Arggg... That girl is so into my nerves." Hissed Niel.

"Actually she is a good dancer..." Complimented Changjo earning their eyes.

"What?" He said. "I saw her dancing last time." 

"It's so hilarious last night." Laughed Ricky.

"Huh?" Said the others. "You forgot it already? When Hyung rejected her." He continued.

Inside L.Joe's heart he is guilty and a bit saddened by it. Some part of him is sorry and some of him is about pride.

JinHee's POV

She got used walking near the road for a bit it is good to see her happy and then she grabbed my hands and she

skipped happily until she collapse.

I panicked.

"Maerin... Maerin... Wake up..." I shook her she was telling me something.

"Unn..nie do...n't tell... Opp..pa..." She weakly said then coughed blood I was panicking people started crowding.

"Please call an ambulance." I shouted.

"Ye..." Said someone anonymous.

I quickly reached for my phone and called Chunji-oppa.

"Oppa..." I said trembling and crying.

Chunji's POV

I walk out my room and went to the lounge and said sorry because I stormed off which some of them undertand.

We were watching T.V. When my phone rang.

The caller was JinHee.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" I said.

"Oppa..." She said trembling and crying I heard a siren of ambulance.

"JinHee-ah what happened?" I said worryingly and the others were staring at me intensely.

"Hyung what happened?" Said Niel. I didn't answer him focusing on the phone.

"Maerin-ah..." She sobbed.

"What happened JinHee..." I was getting worried.

"She... She collapsed and coughing blood..." She cried.

"Where are you? Tell me quickly... That's why I told you not to take her out. She wasn't stable at all..." I said.

"Were heading to X Hospital... He said don't tell anyone." She was still trembling.

"A... Arasso... I am coming..." I said getting up.

 

"Hyung what happened?" Said Niel.

"They said they need help... To get there shopping." I excused. That was the lamest lie I could ever think.

"I'll come..." Said L.Joe.

"Ani... They don't want any of you... Maybe they're buying something..." I said.

"What hapoened to JinHee?" Niel said.

"Nothing." I said firmly. "No one follows me or else I am dead meat by JinHee." I tried to make it laughable so they won't 

notice.

They nodded then I get up quickly grabbing coat and disguise calling the Taxi as fast as I can and head to X Hospital.

We reached the hospital and I paid the driver.

"Miss where is Ahn Maerin?" I asked impatiently.

"I am sorry sir she is still in emergency room." The nurse replied apologetically.

I walked were the emergency room finding JinHee crying miserable.

"Oppa... It's my fault agreeing into her." She blamed herself I know ir's not her fault.

"Shhh... She will be fine..." I comforted her.

"Now I want you to do a favour for me." I said.

"Neh?" 

"Buy many things... Since I got here telling them you have many shopping bags... I'll wait for Maerin." I said and

gave her money and she nodded.

3 hours passed she was still in emergency room and JinHee was already here also waiting.

The door oened we stood up.

"How was Maerin, doc?" I said.

"She is fine now... I suggest she stay here... She is exposed to the Sun too much... She is suffering." He said and we 

nodded.

"She'll be transferred in Room 224." He said then started walking then I apprached him.

"Doc... Just inject her sleeping medicine for a few das so she can rest." I said then looked at JinHee who also nodded.

"Arasso." He continued walking.

We went to her room and checked her before going home.

"We're back." We said in a forced tone.

"Welcome back hyung and noona... Where is..." Said Ricky then when he was going to mention Maerin's name JinHee sanked

into her knees crying.

"JinHee... Don't worry she'll be fine..." I encouraged her.

"JinHee..." Niel gasped.

"Oppa... Oh oppa..." She cried. "What happened?" He asked.

"Where is..." Niel was going to ask her but then she suddenly burst out more tears.

"Niel... I'll talk to her." I said then led JinHee in there room and clsed the door earning some curious head outside the room.

I kneeled to JinHee at her level and hugged her patting her head.

"She'll be okay... She is a strong girl, don't blame yourself." I tried encouraging her every now and then.

"Oppa... No matter what happened we must kerp her promise okay? The only thing we can do..." She said and I nodded.

I went out the room and went to the lounge and sat down with my band mates none of them we're talking.

Then my phone rang from the hospital.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" I answered.

"Sir... Maerin-ssi..." The doctor was nervous on how to tell them the bad news.

"What...." I stuttered.

"She ... Needs to be connected in life support she is not responding she is in very critical condition." He said and a

tear came out from my eyes. She became very attached to me like a little sister to me.

"Mwoh... What's happening?" I asked.

"I am sorry sir ... It's up to the patient whether she still wakes up or either continue sleeping. We don't know how'd it 

happen... I am sorry sir we did what we can." The doctor said.

"Kamsamnida... Doctor." I cried.

 

"Hyung who is the doctor for! Are you alright?" Asked L.Joe.

"I... It's nothing." I replied and stood up heading to Niel's room.

-Knock... Knock...- 

"JinHee-ah..." I sanked at my knees.

"Hyung?" The younger once said.

"Neh..." She opened the door and her eyes are red.

"Oppa... What happened?" She kneeled down at his level.

"She... I... I talked to the doctor... They said... She might not wake up... She needs life support." I said with that

she burst out more tears and hugged me.

"Oppa... Eotteoke... It's my fault... What will we do?" She cried and hugged me tightly not minding if her boyfriend is 

watching us.

"Shh... It's not your fault... I ... I also can't hide it anymore..." I exclaimed.

"But Maerin... It's for Maerin we doing it... Oppa... We do it for Maerin..." She said.

"What happened to Maerin!" Niel said.

"Now you just realized her existence?" I said.

"Oppa... Just leave the matter to us... Please forgive her... I already forgave her with all my heart. Just give her a chance."

She said. "But I wished you forgave her more earlier... You are just too late..." She cried.

"It's not to late She will wake up soon. Okay?" I comforted her.

"What do you mean? What happened to Maerin?" Niel asked.

"I'll inform Eommonim..." I said and she nodded.

"JinHee-ah..." Niel pleaded and I looked at her and shooked my head telling her not to tell him atleast not right now.

"No... I promised to help her." She exclaimed and the others looking intensely.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Eotteoke what will happen next??? Hihi I'll end her soon ^O^ sorry xD I dunno what chuu do xD so ill end it soon =_=

Namu help me... Byunggie Help me... GD OPPA HELP ME....

I didnt make it a romance... Ill just do side romance here xD Ill do it Friendship and Family matter side romance genre +

sad :)))