Chapter 5

Lady in the Middle of the Night

The day passed and the room is filled with emptiness and darkness.

I sobbed and cried until no more tears are coming down.

Then the doctor came and check me.

"Please don't cry Maerin-ah... Also I must say you are exposed to a large amount of radiation you must be careful."

He said.

"Deh... Gomawo... Ummm in this hospital is there anyone called JinHee? The one who got coma?" I asked out of curiosity.

He nodded. "Yes... She is few doors away from you... Room 255, ring the bell if you need something." He then walked out.

JinHee-unnie please forgive me... I wish to be friends with you again. I cried.

I stand up in my bed and dragged my dextrose to the door and opened it before I go out I checked if there's any nurse or

doctor.

I walk on the halls searching for Room 255 and then I reached it. 'Kim JinHee.'

I knocked. No one answered and I come in seeing her sleeping.

"Unnie..." I whispered and cried.

Then she woke up.

She widened her eyes.

"Yahh..." She shouted.

"JinHee-unnie..." I called.

"Get away from me... Don't call me unnie... Get away from me..." She screamed.

"Unnie... Please forgive me... I... I should have not gone outside and this wouldn't happen." I said.

"Yes... If you hadn't run out I wouldn't be here suffering... Because of you... It's all your fault." She stand up and screamed.

"Get away from me..." She pushed me outside her door.

"Unnie... Unnie..." I knocked.

"Is everything alright?" A nurse said. "Nurse get her away from me..." She opened the door and the nurse nodded and

told me to leave but I really am desperate at least even if she fake it I would have been happy.

I still am blaming myself for everything.

I lost my composure and fell on the floor.

Then doctors rushed.

"Pulse..." The doctor shouted.

"It's getting low, Doc." A nurse shouted.

"Cover her as soon as possible she cannot be expose to Sun." The doctor said and they did as they told covered her.

JinHee's POV

I made her go out my room and ask the nurse if she can help me get her out of my sight. I hate her... If she hadn't run out

that day I would have never been in this position.

I suffered alot.

Then I heard nurses and doctors panicking outside so I take and peeked what's happening.

It was Maerin lying unconsciously and surrounded by doctors and nurse. I heard them saying about the pulse and not allowed

to be exposed in the sun and took her to the emergency room covering her.

I felt guilty I went out the room and ask the nurse what happened.

"Wh... What happened?" I asked.

"Poor little girl... Dr. Soo told us about her... She is suffering from XP so she spent the rest of her life in darkness...

Poor her..." She emphatized with her.

I cupped my mouth feeling guilty. I thought she doesn't like me that's why she run out following Oppa... I thought for all

3 years while I am asleep that she hated me. I cried.

After a few hours a saw some nurse taking her to her room.

I knocked at her room but I guess she is still sleeping so I entered her room. Darkness not even allowed to open the light

except when the doctor comes.

So that's why Eommonim never let her out. Guilty is all over me. Does oppa know this? He visits me and always speaks

ill about her and always blame her that this happened. I cried and took her hand crying.

"Unn...nie?... Mian... Hae.." She spoke in broke korean.

"It's alright... I am sorry too... I am sorry for speaking ill about you behind your back... I am sorry..." I said sincerely.

"It's alright unnie it's not your fault... It was mine... If I hadn't gone ou---" I cutted her.

"It's not your fault... You just want to spend time with him... I understand now... Can we be friends like the old times?"

I said sincerely.

"Chincha? Of course I wish you forgive me unnie..." She cried and I cooed to her and nodded.

"Unnie... Don't tell oppa about this... The last thing I want is for him not to feel guilty..." A tear rolled down her eyes.

"But... A... Arasso..." I looked at her she seemed really desperate about keeping it. Even though there is no light in here

I can feel her crying.

"Unnie... I am now living at Oppa's dorm, ain't that good? I can spend time with him whilst I can..." She burst out crying.

I can feel that Oppa never treated her good I felt bad.

"I'll move out as well secretly so I can take care of you..." I said she seemed really happy.

"Gomawoo unnie... You know you are my First friend and My second friend was Chunji-oppa..." She cried.

That's why she always spend time with me and Niel... She didn't have any friends why didn't I realized that. I cried.

"Stop crying unnie..." She smiled.

"I wanna go home... The sun is down already I'll talk to the doctors..." She smiled.

"I'll come with you..." I smiled.

The doctors allowed us to leave but she was strictly not allowed to any radiation.

We walk down the road and she hold onto me.

"Unnie... I am scared..." She shivers.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I... I... Am scared of roads... I don't want it to happen again..." She replied and I held her and said "I will be here..."

She closed her eyes and I led her walking.

We reached the complex with her eyes closed eyes.

"We're here..." I said and she nodded.

She pressed the doorbell and no one opened it even though there is someone in the door.

I rang the doorbell and someone check the door hole checking who is it.

Then a shout from inside can be heard.

"Hyung... Niel-hyung JinHee-noona... JinHee-noona..." Ricky yelled inside and they hurriedly open it revealing all the 

Teen Top and MinKi.

I met her a few times.

Your POV

When I rang the doorbell no one opened it then JinHee-unnie rung it then yell from inside made Teen Top open the door.

Teen Top and MinKi to be seen in the door. I was devastated because she was still here. Sighed.

"JinHee..." Said Niel-oppa.

"Anneyeong..." She greeted.

"Excuse me..." I said then they ignored me.

"What are you doing here?" Niel-oppa said coldly and JinHee-unnie looked at me I just shook my head.

"Come on let's go in..." Unnie said to the others and me.

I just glance to her she glance at me and I mouthed her Thank You.

Chunji oppa walked into me.

"Are you alright now?" He asked.

"Deh... Much better..." I said weakly.

"Okay... If you need anything call me..." He said.

"Nah... I might troubling you already..." I smiled.

"Ani... Its alright really." He chuckled and I just nodded.

Then JinHee unnie came to me.

"Come here join us..." She invited me.

"O---" I was cut because Niel-oppa dragged her away from me.

"Don't go near her... She might kill you the next time... And you witch just don't show your face to us..." He said.

"Yah... Oppa stop it..." Unnie said and went back to me.

"Kwenchana yo?" She asked.

I pushed her away and whispered "Just stay away from me while Niel-oppa is here I don't want you two fighting... And

I am alright... Use to it already... Only Chunji oppa talks to me." I said she looked at me apologetically and just nodded.

I closed the door. 'It's more better when I started to distant myself...' I thought... I honestly don't feel well this days.

At least before I leave I need to get Oppa's forgiveness.

I wrote on my Diary.

It was sleeping time and Unnie and Niel-oppa entered the room opening the light.

I stood up from my sit and bowed.

"You can use my bed..." I told unnie. "Where are you going to sleep?" She asked concerned.

"Doesn't matter... Just comfy yourself, okay... Don't worry I don't sleep at night you know..." I informed her and she nodded.

I went out the room and closed the door.

Oppa is smiling at her I am so Happy to see him smiling even if it's not me.

No one is out of the room so I stayed in the couch and sat down thinking.

Luckily I have my phone.

I played Teen Top song To You and Dance with it. I love dancing in the dark. Since it will not shine no more.

I cried while dancing it continue dancing until the song stop. Little did I know someone is watching.

I sat down on the couch and curled up crying and fall asleep.

I woke up early with blanket on me. Who did this?

I cleaned the house and arrange the table for them.

Since it was early I tried cooking breakfast luckily it is edible to eat. And unnie walked in the bathroom and greeted me she

was about to help me when I told her to continue sleeping and she nodded.

After that I went and rest somewhere.

No One's POV

The others headed to the kitchen seeing MinKi.

"Noona cooked for us... Yehey..." Exclaimed Ricky.

"Call the others and also Maerin-ah." Said MinKi.

"She doesn't need to eat with us." Said Niel.

"Come on..." She said then she dragged Maerin in the kitchen with open curtains.

'I guess it won't hurt... Since I think no one remembers." Maerin thought.

We sat down.

 

       JinHee L.Joe MinKi

Niel                                                 CAP

       Maerin Chunji Ricky Changjo

 

Seating Plan around the table

 

I barely scoop my food cause I am conscious about my movement since I am with them.

No one dares to make conversation until JinHee spike.

"Maerin-ah, eat up... You did well..." She cheered up she never knew that All Teen Top thought MinKi is the one who cooked

it.

"Huh? MinKi-noona cooked for us." Said Ricky.

"But I saw---..." JinHee was about to say something then remembered the Doctor's word.

"OH MY GOD..." She exclaimed making others look at her.

"Why didn't you remind me the doctor said..." She said then when she was about to say the doctor word suddenly Maerin

started to say something more louder than her so they can't hear about what JinHee was about to say.

Chunji reacted when he heard the word doctor and widened his eyes and then dropped his chopsticks.

"Kwenchana yo hyung?" Asked Changjo.

"I told you about being impolite didn't I..." Said Niel glaring at Maerin.

Then Suddenly Chunji and JinHee stand up and dragged Maerin out of the kitchen.

"What's with them?" Said CAP.

-In the room-

"Yah... Why didn't you remind us, huh? You the doctor said that it's very dangerous... Aishhhh... I can't believe I forgot."

Said JinHee.

"Unnie I am alright... It didn't do anything... See..." Maerin replied.

 

They got closer and closer together.

 

One night they are all sleeping Maerin was wide awake on the couch since she insisted sleeping in her room.

MinKi was gone because it was not week end.

Maerin went to kitchen to drink water then coincidentally L.Joe was also there.

Maerin bowed and was about to leave when L.Joe grabbed her.

She blushed like a tomato her bias is holding her.

"Neh..." 

"Nothing..." L.Joe replied.

'Why did I do that? Why am I always concern about her...' L.Joe thought.

'This is now or never... Since I am with him alone I will confessed my undying love.' Maerin thought.

"Ummm..." She said.

"Hmmm?" He replied.

"I ... I've liked you since the first time I saw you... Please go out with me..." She bowed.

'What the hell!!! But why am I feeling so ho----' L.Joe's toughts were cut because someone suddenly spoke.

"Hahahaha.... She confessed to L.Joe-hyung... I bet you he doesn't like you... Hyung wake up... Someone just confessed to

L.Joe-hyung." Shouted Ricky and the others woke up and looked at us.

"Sorry I have no interest in a girllike you..." He suddenly said but didn't want to say it then she raised her head and just smiled

crying and run off.

 

Author's Note

Haha I rushed it xD nearly also ending this lol xDXdD Btw thanks for supporting this... Please continue support me ^^

Also check my other Fixs Thanks my lovely readers ^0^