Chapter 2

Lady in the Middle of the Night

After 2 days my mum told me to pack up and she said that I'll be moving to where my brother is. She said that I will become

house keeper everynight since I sleep at daylight.

Today is the day I am leaving the house first time stepping outside the house after 3 years of my Dark life at my room.

Sighed.

 

It's already 8PM I wore Baggy jumper, jeans, high tops, sunglasses and Flu mask to prevent any light from outside.

I look like a ... I don't know.

"Maerin-ah are you ready?" Eomma said ruffling my hair.

"Ne...neh..." I was a bit scared of going outside.

"You close your eyes so you don't see the road... Take it slow..." She said assissting me. I was afraid to come near the road

so I never go out at night.

I felt that we are in the car and I sat down after sometime I felt the car stopped. 'We're here... From now on I am Han

RinMae...'

I thought.

'Fighting...'

"We are here Maerin... You... You take care of yourself okay. Don't be reckless..." She cried hugging me. I hugged her back

and replied "I'll be fine I still now basic housework... Haha..." I tried to calm her by laughing.

"Kaja..." She said and I nodded.

-Ding... Dong...-

"Anneyeong Eommonim... Hyung your Eomma is here." Said Ricky.

Oh my gosh My Idols. I thought, right now I am squealing inside... Haha.

I man was walking... It was Daniel-oppa... Good to see you oppa...

"Eomma come in... And you..." He said.

We head to the living room.

"Hi, this is my niece who is going to take care of the house everynight while your asleep... Her name is RinMae..."

Eomma introduce me to them. And I nodded I am still wearing my mask and sunglasses because the light is open.

"Nice to meet you..." A man said. That man was Chunji-oppa he stuck his hand for handshake.

I was taken aback but since he stuck it infront of me I shook it as understandment.

"You can call me Ricky... Noona?" He said and just bowed.

"I am Changjo Noona?" He said as well with a tone of question for the Noona he is definetely a dongsaeng and Rick is an 

oppa by a few months.

"CAP imnida." He said in a deep voice.

"L.Joe..." He said and I nodded... My bias... Omo.

"Niel..." I shook his hand for a handshake and the others were shocked. 

"Mi...mianhae..." I said in a whisper.

"Oh guys... She is not working every morning and let me remind you... Errr... How do I say this... You are not allowed to

open the curtains in her room in the morning... Please just leave the room dark as it is..." Eomma stuttered and the others

nodded well for Daniel-oppa he was kind of curious.

"Okay I got to go... Niel, please take care of her... Remember the other things I told you, okay..." She said before leaving.

"Hyung... Let's play..." Said Ricky to Niel and he nodded after that I was like invincible like I was a wind.

Eomma didn't tell me were my room is. I guess I'll have to ask.

All of them was busy in either their phones or T.V.

'Oh Goshhh Help me... Eotteoke... Nugu nugu?' I minnie mynnie mow them on who to choose.

I didn't know that someone was at my back.

"Hello?" He said.

"Ahhh..." I screamed in whisper.

"Mi...mianhae Am I in your way?" I said in a low voice. I was not use to conversation with other people since Inonly talk to 

my parents sometime my elder brothers except Daniel-oppa.

"Ani... What are you doing?" It was Chunji-oppa.

"I... Can I ask where is my room?" I said.

"Oh... Come follow me... Eommonim told us you are going to share room with Niel since he is your cousin?" He said and I nodded.

"Why aren't you speaking? Shy perharps?" He asked.

"A... Ani... I... I..." I can't say anything I am awkward with people I don't know.

"Here we are..." He smiled.

"Go... Gomawo..." I bowed.

"And If you still are not use to talking it's alright don't force yourself... Talk to me when you are ready..." He smiled again before 

going back to the others.

I saw a bunkbed I consider myself that I'll be sleeping on the lower one.

I deided to put some cover around it so if they accidentally opened the window I wont burn. XD I laughed at myself.

"Hyung I am hungry~~~" I heard Ricky pleading.

How to cook? T.T don't know... I did tell you I am in my room all for my life... Not really but until I was fourteen I freely go

outside the house with my brother even for a few minutes.

"Order yourself..." I heard Changjo said. Mian guys I can't cook.

After a few minutes I was still fixing my new room with the lights turn off only a single candle far away from me.

-Knock... Knock-

"Dinner is ready..." Said Chunji-oppa. I am lucky that someone is befriending me I will try my best to not be awkward.

I step out the room looking down because the lights are turn on.

I can't see my way so my hands are swimming on the air like I am blind. 

I was walking then bumped into someone. I fell on the floor so as the man I bumped into.

"Mi...mianhae..." I said still on the floor also not looking up. Avoid troubles... Avoid lights... I resited. XD

"Look where you're going next time..." He said I took a peek on who is it. It was none other than my Bias L.Joe oppa.

I nodded and stand up quickly and bowed then walk abit fast.

They were sitting on the table eating.

"Rin-ah sit here..." Chunji-oppa patted an empty space and I sat down.

The atmosphere become quiet.

"You're weird?" Said Ricky.

"Yah... Mianhae about that kid." Said CAP and I nodded.

"Where are your manners take off the gloves, glasses and the mask when you are eating." Daniel-oppa scolded.

"Deh... Daniel-op-ssi" I replied no choice... 

"Niel would work..." He said.

I took off the glove and snuck my hand inside the jacket ... Prevent radiations... I said and remove my glasses and masked.

Now how do I eat? I stopped there and they continued eating... How do I eat with lights?

"Ummm..." I whispered no one heard me. Eotteoke... Should I eat later since they'll be sleeping means the lights are turn off...

Genius... I laugh inside.

"Why aren't you touching your food?" Asked Chunji-oppa and they all stopped again.

"I... I am ... Not use to eat this early?" I lied. It was already 9PM.

"Ah?" He said.

"Ummm... don't worry... I work at night... Err not morning so don't bother waking me up?" I stand up quickly and bowed.

I didn't realize again that there was a person who is walking. Bumped.

"Mianhae..." I bowed and bowed.

"Yah... It's the second time I told you to look up when you are walking..." L.Joe-oppa was pissed.

"Mianhae..." I said.

"Look at the person you are talking to it's rude." He scolded and I looked but closed my eyes.

....

......

........

"Yah... Niel what's with your cousin? Aishhh..." He ruffled his hair.

"I don't know... Never met her..." He replied.

"Mwoh!!!" The others said.

"I never knew I have a cousin called Han RimMae... But I think... I mean I have a sister Ahn MaeRin..." Then his eyes

widened.

He stand up and grabbed me by my hands.

"What are you doing here... Witch..." He shouted at me. I guess he still doesn't like me.

"I... I..." I can't speak.

"You've cause enough... Who do you want next my friends?" He was angry. I shook my head saying no crying.

Argghhhh to much light my skin is getting irritated.

"I... I am sorry..." I apologized.

"Yah... What's happening..." Said CAP-oppa.

"Hyung... Don't you go near her... You might be her next victim just stay away from her..." He warned them and the others

become frightened of me.

He hates me... He hates me... He hates me... It's all my fault... It's all my fault... That was all in my head.

I sank on my knees and I put my hand on my face and cried.

"I... I didn't mean it..." I tried to say.

"What do you mean, you didn't mean it?" He grabbed my jumper.

"Hyung... Stop it she is a girl..." Ricky said then Chunji helped me.

"If you just didn't ran outside JinHee is alright..." He said glaring at me.

"Calm yourself... Chunji bring her to her room Niel you can sleep in our room... Fix your problem tomorrow..." CAP said.

Chunji-oppa lead me to my room sobbing.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have come here... It's all my fault..." I said he was about to open the lights but I stopped him.

"No please... No lights..." I said and he just nodded.

 

Author's Note

Ill just make her alive for few days xDxDDD I am cruel xD Ill kill her soon >.> JinHee will come soon and also the y one xD

Nah few chapters before I totally kill her xD Lols

thanks for viewing...

^^