Ssshh.

Wrong Fiancé

 

Minjung just woke up and is now arranging her beddings. As she walk towards the living room, she saw Eunmi, disturbing Gikwang.

 

“Eunmi? H-how. Did. You. Came. H-here?” Minjung is stuttering because of the sudden shock. 

 

“Unnie! Junhyung oppa drove me from home to here, and I quickly let him go. He don’t know who lives here, he’s kinda drunk so, he won’t remember anything about it.” Eunmi explained and winked at Minjung.

 

“Minjung-ah.. This little girl is so.. Bouncy. She just can’t behave herself. I wish our child won’t be like her..” Gikwang reclaimed.

 

The three of them were all shocked with what Gikwang said.

 

“Child?” Eunmi said as she looked at Minjung innocently.

 

“Uhm.. I don’t even know anything about that.. Well uh Gikwang, sorry about that. She’s my friend and.. Junhyung’s.. Sister.” Minjung said with a nervous smile.

 

“Oh. I don’t mind.” Gikwang smiled.

 

“Didn’t you just said that your brother is drunk? How in the hell did he managed to drive?” Gikwang added.

 

“Well, we did stopped at the police station. But I fixed everything!” Eunmi said cheerfully.

 

“Yoseob oppa are still at our house. I can help him so that he can get out of there.” Eunmi added.

 

“You can? Why didn’t you helped him in the first place?” Minjung asked.

 

“I just.. Want to spend more time with him.. I’m sorry..” Eunmi said shyly.

 

“But I promise, I will bring him back here.” Eunmi added.

 

After eating the cookies that Minjung baked, Eunmi finally went back to their home.

———————————————

 

“Where have you been?” Junhyung asked Eunmi as he glared at her.

 

“Gikwang-oppa’s house!” Eunmi replied happily, avoiding Junhyung’s glare.

 

“Who’s that?” Junhyung asked again.

 

“My friend!” Eunmi answered.

 

“Excuse me, but, how did you went to Gikwang’s house?” Yoseob butted in.

 

“You know him?” Junhyung asked Yoseob.

 

Eunmi mouthed to Yoseob saying

 

“Don’t tell him!”

 

“Uh.. No. His name is just familiar.” Yoseob said as he laughed awkwardly.

 

-------

*comment and subscribe if you've reached this part!! T^T