Kyaaaaa~♥

Wrong Fiancé

 

“Good morning.” A voice said. Minjung is still sleepy because of her late conversation with Gikwang. As she rub her eyes thoroughly, she clearly saw Junhyung half . Minjung stared at Junhyung’s well-developed abs before she screamed and covered herself with her blanket.

 

“Kyaaaaaaahh!!” Minjung’s voice surrounded the room.

 

“Oh, sorry.” Junhyung chuckled as he head towards the door. 

 

But to his surprise, Yoseob opened the door forcefully, making the door smash into his body. Because of the strong impact, Junhyung’s body lost balance and fell on the floor by his back. Yoseob was just standing at the door’s entrance staring straight at Junhyung’s well-developed abs (they really are siblings). He snapped out of his own world and helped Junhyung stand up.

 

“Liked the view?” Junhyung asked Yoseob.

 

“O-of cousrse.. Not..” Yoseob stuttered.

 

———————————————

 

“Breakfast is ready!!” Minjung shouted.

 

“Yah! Could you please keep your voice down?” Yoseob complained.

 

“Oh. It smells delicious.” Junhyung said.

 

“Dude, want some coke?” Yoseob offered Junhyung.

 

“Of course! Thanks man!” Junhyung happily accepted the coke.

 

“Waah.. Minjung-ssi!! It’s delicious! Your husband will be lucky to have a wife like you!” Junhyung said excitedly.

 

“Uh.. Did you had an amnesia or something?” Minjung asked.

 

“Oh yes! You’re already my fiancé!” Junhyung laughed.

 

“Uhm.. You look like you do not also approve in this fixed marriage thing.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“So, let’s tell our parents about it?”

 

“No I can’t. I don’t want to disappoint them.”

 

“Whatever.” Minjung just said.

 

And they continued eating breakfast silently.

------

*Junseob attack!! lol i just like junseob that's why i slipped a moment for them. ^^

COMMENT PLEASE!! :3