The Meeting.

Wrong Fiancé

 

“WHAT??” Junhyung and Minjung both said.

 

“But dad! You know that I don’t agree on fixed marriages! And on top of that, I’m getting married to someone that I don’t even know!” Minjung protested.

 

“Minjung-ah, that’s why I already packed your clothes and I’m letting you live with Junhyung-ssi” Her father said.

 

“WHAT??” Minjung and his brother, Yoseob, said in chorus.

 

“B-but dad!!” Minjung tried to change his father’s mind.

 

“Minjung, do this for me, and for your mother. Please?” Her father begged.

 

“I understand.” Minjung uttered forcefully.

 

“But! Can Yoseob-oppa come with me? That way, I can be comfortable, please?” Minjung pleaded.

 

“Okay, promise me you’ll be good.”

 

“Thank you dad!” She rejoiced.

 

———————————————

 

“So uhh.. Since there are only two rooms here, two people will share a room and the other one will be alone, so I think the two of you will share?” Junhyung explained.

 

“NO!!” The siblings said together.

 

“I don’t want to. I’m a girl and he’s a boy. Wouldn’t it be awkward?” Minjung said.

 

“Yes, she’s right.” Yoseob agreed.

 

“Soooo.. Yoseob and I will be on the same room?” Junhyung hesitantly asked.

 

“Probably.” Minjung replied.

 

“Well, that’s okay with me!” Yoseob said, smiling.

 

———————————————

 

That night.

 

“Kiki! This is me, Minjung!” Minjung called her friend, Gikwang and told him what happened. After she explained everything,

 

“Oooh.. So that’s what happened.. Interesting..” Gikwang said.

 

“INTERESTING?! That’s the only thing you’re gonna say?!?” Minjung irritately asked.

 

“Well, what do I need to say?”

 

“You’re not concerned with what might happen to me?”

 

“Not really. What would happen to you?”

 

“Nothing. Just forget everything that I’ve said. Bye.”

 

“Wait Minjung-ah! I’m just kidding. Of course I am concerned. You’re my bestfriend! So, what are you gonna do? Run away? I can help you.” He suggested.

 

“What?? Run away? Are you crazy? How can I do that?”

 

“I said I’m going to help you. You understand that? Okay here’s the plan….” Then, Gikwang explained everything.

 

“Okay, I got it. I know that Yoseob oppa can do something to let himself out of here, he can use his aegyo or whatever. I don’t need to worry about him.”

 

“Okay. The plan will start tomorrow. Be ready.” Ending the call just like that, Gikwang hanged up.

--------

PLEASE COMMENT!! I WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU DID!! ^^