CHAPTER 15.

Wrong Fiancé

"Hello? Is Eunmi here?" Junhyung shouted.

He followed what Eunmi said and he went to the address she gave him.

"No one's answering!!" Junhyung yelled.

He started throwing tantrums by shaking the front gate vigorously.

"What the- stop doing that! Are you planning to break our gate?!!? Eunmi yelled back as she appeared in front of Junhyung.

"Sorry, I thought that you don't want to let me in."

"I'm busy you know." Eunmi replied as she opened the gate for Junhyung.

"Oh.. Now tell me what happened to Minjung."

"Relax, will you?" Eunmi said as she lead Junhyung insdide the house.

"Okay.. Well.. Minjung-unnie.. She's been missing for a week. Auntie has ben showing me  messages from Minjung-unnie saying that she's okay. But that's not enough for me. I want to see her personally. But, she never mentioned her whereabouts. That's weird right?"

"So where do you think she is right now?"

"If I know, then I shouldn't be here talking to you, I probably went to her."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think you can escape from here? Look at the messages on your phone. They belive that you're just gone too see a friend! Looks like they'll never search for you!" The man laughed.

"Doojoon!! Why are you doing this??" Minjung asked as she tried to remove herself from being tied up.

"Why? You're Yong Junhyung's fiancé right? And if your family unites with their company, my family's business will be busted, got that?"

"Well, I'm not gonna think twice, I'M NOT GONNA MARRY HIM, okay?"

"Oh, is that so? Like I'm going to believe that." Doojoon hissed.

---------------------------

"Auntie?" Eunmi was about to ask permission to go out from her auntie but inside her auntie's room, she heard her talking to someone.

"Where did you hid her? Okay.. okay, I'm writing the address.. Just make sure that we won't be found out okay?" Then, there's a complete silence.

Eunmi ran away so that she won't be discovered. She sat on the couch beside her brother and watched as her auntie walks towards them.

"Oh, auntie, he's my brother, Junhyung oppa." Eunmi said naturally. 

"Really? He sure is handsome! Well, I need to buy foods, we're already out of stock. Do you want something?"

"Uh.. No auntie, we're going out too, you know, bonding since we've missed each other." Eunmi said.

"Okay, but be sure to go home early okay?"

"Yes." Junhyung and Eunmi said then they bowed.

Eunmi made sure that their auntie are already out of the house then she said

"Yah! I heard auntie talking to someone, and she said something like 'where did you hid her?', so, is she talking about Minjung unnie? Maybe she knows where she is! She also mentioned something like an address.. Let's take a look." Eunmi lead the way, while Junhyung is behind her. They saw a paper and as Junhyung was about to get the paper, Eunmi stopped him.

"Wait! Maybe auntie will suspect if the paper was moved!  Just copy it, or take a picture."

Junhyung took out his phone and snapped a photo.

"Success!" Eunmi said, and high fived her brother.

-------------------

*an updaaaaate!! something fishy about their auntie!! lol comment and subscribe!! ♥ love lots