Missing again??

Wrong Fiancé

Junhyung can still remember what his father said to him.

 

"Bring back our sister and Minjung. Don't show your face to us until you have them."

 

Junhyung just sighed.

 

Where can I find them? This place is really big for an individual. I should've brought Yoseob with me.

 

Junhyung thought while he's taking a look on the map of the Philippines. Just then, his phone rang.

 

"Hello? Oh, Yoseob? Why? They're at Subic? Where is that place? Yoseob.. Wait! Arrrrgggghhhh.. He hanged up!"

 

Junhyung looked around and saw many people looking at him. Some are whispering. But he can't understand what they are saying.

 

This must be their first time seeing such a handsome guy..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Auntie, it's been a week since Minjung unnie went missing. Should we call the police?" Eunmi asked their maid.

 

"No, dear, didn't I showed you her text messages? She's fine.."

 

"Then, where is she? She didn't even mentioned her whereabouts.." Eunmi pouted.

 

"Don't worry, she'll be back soon."

 

---------------------------------------------

 

I just can't wait. I need to find Minjung unnie. If they dob't want the police to search for her, I'll be the one to do it. Eunmi thought.

 

And then, suddenly, someone texted her:

 

Eunmi-ah, Where are you? Are you with Minjung?
-Junnie oppa
01:31PM 04/10/**

 

Eunmi, thinking that maybe her brother can help her in finding Minjung, called Junhyung. He quickly answered and said.

 

"YAH! Eunmi!! At last you called!! I really missed you!!"

 

"Uh.. Yeah.. Me too.. I already miss oppa. but.. Minjung unnie.."

 

"What about her?"

 

"S-She's missing." 

 

"What?? Why?? Can you explain it to me??"

 

"It's hard to explain on the phone, just go to the address that I'll send you."

 

"Okay."

 

-----

 

*medium length update!! lol whaaaaa there's so many scenes where someone is missing!! comment and subscribe!! it keep me going~