So Basically, You're gonna use me?!

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker .

Ayumi POV

Flashback from the previous chapter :

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

What the hell? I thought I was fugly! And now he's asking me out?! Omfg. Does he have mental problems or something?!

I stared at him blankly. "Be your girlfriend? Ew . No way."

He had a shocked expression at first. I smirked. He probably didn't know that even idols get rejected sometimes.

"why not fugly?" he asked me impatiently.

"Well first of all, I HAVE A NAME. AYUMI LEE. GOT IT?!"

"Okay, Ayumi. Happy now ? Now will you be my girl?"

"Shin Dongho. You really are something. Turns out your not only a jerk, but a player too?! You've only known me for a few hours!"

He smirked. "that's the whole point."

I was confused now. "huh?"

"Omg, fug- I mean Ayumi, just agree to be my girl and I'll answer all your questions okay? I'll even let you meet U-KISS and SHINee and BigBang and whatever other band you like, okay?!"

"Liar. You'll probably back out on the deal." I scoffed.

Dongho sighed. "Pinky promise." he pouted at me, sticking his pinky out.

I laughed at his kiddish behavior.

"Dude, the fans will kill me." I replied.

He winked. "don't worry babe. I have my ways of stopping things from going to the media..."

"YAH! Who's your 'babe'? I never agreed yet!" I yelled at him.

"Pleeeeaaassseeee?" he whined, using aegyo to win me over.

"No..."

He pouted, and tugged at my sleeve , staring at me with big puppy eyes.

"pleaaaassseee Ayumi~?"

Aweee, what a cutie~
 

"Okay, okay, fine. I agree to be your girlfriend. Now tell me everything." I laughed as he stuck his pinky out, and I locked my pinky with his.

He automatically went back to his old, cold self after that. I scoffed. What a two-faced guy...

"Okay, so, you know this morning how I said I was avoiding someone?" Dongho asked, refreshing my memory.

"Oh, yeah! Who was it?"

"Shes a noona who goes to this school. Her name is IU. Shes a big fan of mine... She's such a hardcore fan that she stalks me everywhere once she sees me."

"AHAHAHA, serves you right. But what does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"Well, I figured she would give up if she knew I had a girlfriend..."

"Well , why me? It couldve been any girl.."

"PSSHHHT. Are you kidding me? Those girls are too scared to even talk to me. They're all so y and annoying..." Dongho scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. "Arent I y and annoying too?"

He smirked. "No . Why do you think I call you fugly?"

"Ugh, shut up. No one asked you. And you still didn't answer my question yet. WHY ME?!"

"okay okay . Chill. Well, first of all, you are new. No one knows you yet, HAHAHA, probably because I was around you the whole time." Dongho chuckled.

I groaned. No need to rub it in. Well, At least he realized that he was the reason I had no new friends.

"Well, you couldve asked me later... Wouldn't it be suspicious to go out after just meeting each other?"

"Well, I'm not gonna be with you next class, so everyone is probably going to crowd around you and get to know you better. And ask about our relation and why we were always together of course." he rolled his eyes as he said the last sentence.

"Yeah... And?" I asked stupidly, not getting his point.

"AND... you'll probaby say a lot of stupid about me, and people will think you hate me. Then it'll be more weird to go out after that. So the point of telling you now is so you DONT say anything bad about me and ruin the plan."

"Oh, okay... So, how are we supposed to act?" I asked, kinda getting it now.

"Well, we don't tell anyone yet. Maybe after a few weeks. Then they won't be as suspicious. See? I have
everything all planned out." Dongho boasted.

I scoffed. "Long story short. You're using me to get rid of your stalker."

"Well, you could put it that way." Dongho smirked.

I sighed. "so, what am I getting outta this?"

Dongho pouted as he lightly flicked my forehead. "Aigooo, stupid. I told you already didn't I ? I'll call you Ayumi, fugly. And I'll let you meet all of your idols..." he chuckled.

I smiled brightly. "ACTUALLY? I'LL ACTUALLY MEET THEM? Omg , I was so sure that you were gonna back out..."

Dongho smiled. "I might not be the nicest guy, but I don't break promises . We pinky promised, remember AYUMI-SSHI?" He laughed as he emphasized on my name.

"Kyaaahh! Thank you oppa! I'm so glad I'll get to meet them!" I squealed as I threw myself onto Dongho and hugged him tightly.

"YAH! Get off of me! I can't breathe!" Dongho choked out.

"Whooopppss . Sorry oppa~ guess I got too carried away..." I giggled.

"Yeah, okay, whatever... Just because you're my fake girlfriend now doesn't mean I like you. You're still an annoying ." Dongho smirked as he stuck his tongue out.

"Yeah, I know. And you're still a selfish bastard." I laughed.

BRRRIINNNGGGG !

Lunch was over...

"Ayumi, I'll wait for you outside your biology class after, kay?" Dongho said as he threw on his bag.

"Okay oppa! Have fun in music class!" I smiled.

Maybe I was just hallucinating, but I was pretty sure I saw him smile back. Genuinely this time.

 

IN BIOLOGY CLASS!

Ayumi POV

Just like Dongho oppa said, everyone was crowding around me and started asking about random crap.

As I was about to scream at them to off, the teacher came in. Everyone hurried to their seats. I walked to the back of the room, taking a seat beside a nice looking girl.

"Hello everyone. My name is Mrs. Park. I'll be your biology teacher for the year. Nice to meet you all! Please talk amongst yourselves for 10 minutes as I get our lesson ready. However, you may not get out of your seat." The teacher nagged.

The girl beside me poked my cheek. "Hi ! My name is Yuna ! Nice to meet you Ayumi!" she smiled at me.

"Hey... How do you know my name?" I asked her.

"Well, your kinda famous already. Because THE Shin Dongho was around you the whole day. And because you are new, and from America."

I rolled my eyes. Typical.

"We all came from Seoul Kiss Junior high, which is on the same campus as this school. So we all know each other. That's why new kids are always the centre of attention." She explained.

"Ohh, I see..." i smiled. This girl was nice enough...

"By the way, why is Dongho oppa always with you?" she asked. Pshhhtt. Same question from everyone..

"My homeroom teacher assigned him to be my partner for a month, showing me around school and all that." I sighed, having told this story like 298743289324323 times already.

"Oh . I see! I don't get how you can stand always being with him though! His personality is the worst! Everyone in this school either hates him or is scared of him..." Yuna rattled on about how bad Dongho's personality was.

I was just about to agree with her, until I remembered our plan. "Really? He was actually pretty nice to me!" I gasped, pretending to be surprised.

"Seriously? Omg. I've known him since Junior High, and he's never been nice to the new kids." Yuna replied in shock.

"well, maybe I'm different." I laughed.

"Sure..." Yuna replied in a strange tone. "So, what kpop bands do you like?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Bigbang, SHINee, U-Kiss, Super Junior, etc etc!" I gushed.

"Woaahh, me too!" Yuna laughed as she gave me a high five.

I smiled. I like this girl. I think we could actually get along.

 

AFTER BIOLOGY!

"Yah, what took you so long pabo?" Dongho rolled his eyes at me.

"Sorry Dongho oppa, I was just talking to a new friend I made."

"Oh, you didn't say anything about me did you?" He asked worriedly.

"Not really... Nothing that'll ruin our plan anyways."

"Okay then... Remember. Starting from now, be careful of whatever you say okay?"

"Yeah, I know."
 


AFTER SCHOOL

"Ne, Ayumi?" I heard Dongho say as we walked out of the last class of the day.

"What is it oppa?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go now, kay? I'll see you at homeroom tomorrow..."

"Oh, okay oppa. Bye!" I waved as he walked out of the door.

 

As I was walking home, I recalled todays events.

I sighed. Today was such a tiring day... First, I met one of my idols, who turned out to be a damn jerk. Then, the same jerk asked me to be his girlfriend to get rid of his stalker.

All on the first day of school too...

So the stalker is IU, huh? I wanna meet this chick. 
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 3rd chappie~ LOL, there was a lot of explaining in this chapter~ sorry if it wasn't as interesting... ><

I'll try to update the next chapter tomorrow! :D

Comment and subscribe pleaaaaaaaaseeeeee <3

~U-KISS_ME~