A date ? WITH JINYOUNG ?!

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker .

A/N: kaay, im sorry guys, but i have a HUGE unit test tomorrow, and i needa study LOOOL. so i can't reply to your comments sadly DD: i'll do it next update, because i'll be less busy, hehe~~ <3 i love you all ~ <3 keep on supporting me babes ~ :'D

OKAY SO ANYWAYS, THERE'S GONNA BE A NEEEWWW SEGMENT IN MY CHAPTERS, OHOHO, I FEEL LIKE A VARIETY SHOW HOST LOOOOL! IT'S CALLED, POLL OF THE CHAPTERRR ~ so every chapter , imma post a poll, and you guys vote, okay?! :D i'll announce the winner and tell you MY PREFERENCE in the chapter after that one ! : D

 

FIRST POLL OF THE CHAPTER ~ B1A4 VS BOYFRIEND ! ;D

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/13096 

  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayumi POV

I groaned. I swear, these kind of things ALWAYS happen to ME.

"BWOH?!" Dongho shrieked in anger. "YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

Jinyoung bit his lip, and looked confused. ".... I never said Ayumi was my girlfriend."

"SHE's NOT HYUNG's GIRL, SHE's MINE!" Dongho wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"I know that." Jinyoung sighed, still looking confused.

"Um, I honestly don't get it." I blinked.

"... Did i say something wrong-" Sandeul began, but got cut off.

"SHUT UP SANDEUL!" Jinyoung and Dongho yelled at the same time.

Sandeul whimpered and hid behind Baro, who whispered, "You're dead Deullie~~~"

".. Oppa... Can you please explain?" I groaned.

"Me?" Sandeul's head popped out again from behind Baro.

"NO NOT YOU, SHUT UP SANDEUL!" everyone yelled, and Sandeul went back to sulking behind Baro.

"I told them about the story. Our story. And the promise." Jinyoung shrugged.

"Oh.. Then why would Sandeul oppa..." I blushed. "I mean, it was just a promise right?"

Jinyoung blinked. "No idea. Sandeul's a bit.... Idiotic at times, you know?"

The B1A4 members snickered and laughed. Sandeul sniffled and went sulking in a corner.

"What story?" Dongho narrowed his eyes at me and Jinyoung.

I gulped. Crap, he's not gonna be happy after hearing this....! "It's nothing, Dongho... Don't worry about it." I chuckled nervously, trying to avoid the subject.

"Lee Ayumi, you tell me right this second." Dongho said firmly, and he looked like he had fire in his eyes. I backed away a little in fear.

"Umm..." I bit my lip.

"Now."

I sighed and finally gave in. "4 years ago."

"Huh?"

"Our story. It was from 4 years ago." I stated flatly.

"What happened?" Dongho narrowed his eyes.

"We met each other in Japan 4 years ago, and talked for a while. No big deal okay." Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"If it was no big deal, then why would Sandeul hyung-" Dongho started, but i quickly cut him off.

"Jinyoung oppa wanted to be my best friend, okay? But I guess that's kinda weird for random strangers who just met for a few hours. So Sandeul oppa thought it was love at first sight or something." I lied. Jinyoung nodded along slowly.

"Uh, okay." Dongho frowned, shrugging. "Whatever. As long as the B1A4 hyungs know you're mine."

"Dont worry, Dongho, you possesive little beast." Gongchan smirked.

"Does that mean I'm safe?" Sandeul jumped up and down happily.

"SHUT UP SANDEUL, AND KEEP YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT!" Everyone laughed.
 


~Lotte World~

"Waah, it's Lotte World!" I exclaimed, looking at all the huge rides and carnival stands everywhere.

"Youve never been to Lotte World?" Gongchan blinked as he linked arms with me.

I shook my head. "Nope."

"WOOOWW, what kind of boyfriend doesn't bring his girlfriend to Lotte World?!" Sandeul mocked.

"I brought her to Disneyland, hyung." Dongho gritted his teeth.

Baro sighed and wrapped his arms around Sandeul's waist. "Deullie, please do me a favor and stop talking."

Sandeul pouted. "Fine."

I blinked slowly. "BaDeul?"

"EEEEHH?! ARE WE THAT OBVIOUS?!" Baro's eyes widened.

"EEEHH?! You guys are actually together?!" Dongho's eyes practically flew out of his head.

"Yup!" Sandeul blushed.

"Oh my god, first Kemaru, then Jongkey, now BaDeul?!" Dongho facepalmed himself.

"What, you got a problem?" Baro narrowed his eyes.

"No, just saying." Dongho stuck his tongue out, and laughed.

I rolled my eyes at the childish oppas, and went over to Jinyoung. "Oppa, I didn't get you a present... I'm sorry..." I pouted.

Jinyoung smiled cutely. "It's okay cutie, you have enough on your mind already."

"Mmm, I'll buy you a present here?" I suggested.

Jinyoung thought for a while. "I know what I want."

"What?" I asked happily, all the guilt washing away.

Jinyoung gestured for me to come closer, and he brushed away my hair and got close to my ear. I blushed as I felt his breath on my ear. "Let's go."

"Bwoh?"

"Run away~ me and you." He winked. "That could be my present."

I blinked, still confused. Jinyoung shook his head and chuckled. "Grab my hand."

I cocked my head to the side and did what he told me. I intertwined my fingers with Jinyoung's, and he smiled. "1, 2, 3, run." he jerked my body forward, and he ran off, with me following behind.

We ignored the yells behind us, and ran into the crowd and charged through till we were out of sight.

Jinyoung stopped and let go of my hand, and we were both panting heavily. "JUNG JINYOUNG!" I hissed.

"Yeeeees?" he smiled innocently.

I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. "You're a weird one." I laughed.

Jinyoung shrugged. "I just wanna spend my birthday with yooou~ away from those loud dongsaengs. CNU hyung could take care of them."

"Aren't I a loud dongsaeng too?" I laughed.

"Naw, you're different, because you're Ayumi~!" Jinyoung smiled and linked arms with me. "Kaja~!"

"Dongho's gonna be worried about me." I pouted.

"Whatever laaa~~ tell him you'll meet them at midnight, okay?" he ruffled my hair, and smiled.

I got out my phone, and called him. "Dongho~~~"

"Ayumi! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU JUST LEFT?! EVERYONE's WORRIED ABOUT YOU TWO!"

"I-Im sorry Dongho, but don't worry about me, okay baby? I'm with Jinyoung oppa! We'll meet you at the entrance at midnight alright?" I rushed through all that in one breath.

"What?! Midnight?! What are you guys gonna do?!" Dongho screamed.

"Dont worry about me honey, calm down! Now byebye~" I giggled and hung up before he could say anything else.

"Success?" Jinyoung laughed.

"When has Lee Ayumi ever failed?" I smirked, and Jinyoung pinched my cheeks. "Aigoooo, you're so cute!" he cooed, and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked.

"It's your birthday, oppa, you choose!" I smiled, and he chuckled. "Let's ride that." he pointed to a huge ride, that looked super intense.

My jaw dropped. "Jinyoung oppa..."

"What? You scared?" Jinyoung teased.

I shook my head. "I LOVE THESE RIDES! I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE INTO THESE INTENSE RIDES! WE'RE SO SIMILAR! LET'S GO!"
 


~5 intense rides later~

"HAHA, that was SOOO FUN!" I giggled as we got off yet another ride.

"I KNOOOWW~! This is THEEEE BEST!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"WAAH, oppa! Cotton candy!" I jumped up and down. Wow I'm high today.

Jinyoung flicked my forehead gently. "What color do you want?"

I thought for a sec. "PINK~~~"

Jinyoung laughed. "Alright~" he linked onto my arm and we walked up to the cotton candy stand. "One pink and one blue cotton candy." Jinyoung told the girl selling the cotton candy.

"Here you go sir, that'll be xxxxx won, thank you." The girl bowed.

Jinyoung took his wallet out, and the girl stared at me. "Wow, you guys are such a cute couple~ I'm jealous."

I choked on my own spit. "W-What?"

The girl laughed. "Dont be embarrased sweetie~ unnie knows people get shy~"

I facepalmed myself. Jinyoung blushed and quickly gave her the money. "W-We're just friends. Bye!" he grabbed the cotton candy, and we ran for it.

We both plopped down on a bench, and he passed me the pink cotton candy. "Here."

"Thanks Jinyoung oppa~" I blushed, suddenly remembering what the candy girl said.

We sat there eating, while awkward silence loomed over us. "Um, Ayumi?" Jinyoung's voice said softly.

"Yeah?" my head snapped up quickly, facing him. Our faces were just inches apart... I could feel him getting closer, and I shut my eyes nervously.

"... your phone's ringing." Jinyoung pulled back and started laughing hysterically. "OH MY GOSH DID YOU SEE YOUR FACE?! HAHAHAHA!"

I pouted and blushed, embarrased. "YAH! you little tease~!"

Jinyoung stuck his tongue out. "You didn't think I was ACTUALLY going to make a move on you right? Now pick up your phone already!" Jinyoung nagged.

I dug through my bag and found my phone, looking at the caller ID. Key.

I picked up. "Key oppa?"

"YAH! LEE AYUMI?! WHERE ARE YOU?! U-KISS IS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU AND DONGHO!" Key yelled into the phone.

"Ke-"

"WHY DID YOU DITCH HUH? YOU GUYS HAVE TO FILM FOR THE 0330 MV!" Key continued.

"Well-"

"WHY DIDNT YOU PICK UP ALL THE U-KISS MEMBERS' CALLS?! THEY'RE ALMOST DONE FILMING!" Key spazzed.

"Because-"

"WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS DIED OR SOMETHING!"

"We didn-"

"UMMA's JUST GLAD YOURE FINE, ALRIGHT? I'LL TELL THE OTHERS THAT YOU GUYS ARE OKAY."

"Umma-"

"BUT COME HOME AROUND MIDNIGHT OKAY?! YOU GUYS HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!"

"Key op-"

"ALRIGHT, LOVE YOU BABY GIRL, BYEBYE~~~~" Key cooed and hung up the phone.

........

WHAT THE WAS THAT?!

"Who was that...." Jinyoung raised an eyebrow, amused.

"Key. From SHINee." I sighed and put my phone back into my purse.

Jinyoung pauses for a sec and laughed. "Typical of Key hyung. What did he want?"

"He was asking me something... YAH! STUPID KIM KIBUM, AT LEAST LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCES!" I huffed, and Jinyoung laughed.

"It's okay, hyung's the naggy umma type, but he does it because he cares about you." Jinyoung shrugged.

I sighed. "I guess. Wanna play some carnival games, Jinyoung oppa?"

"YEEESSSS!" Jinyoung jumped like a little kid.

"Let's go!" I smiled, and threw our cotton candy sticks in the trash. "Wait... It... Isn't that IU?" I pointed to a girl who was talking to some guy.

Jinyoung's eyes followed the direction of my finger. "Oh gosh, it is. Don't tell me she stalked Dongho here. Wait a sec." Jinyoung squinted to get a clearer look. "It's Chunji. The guy beside her."

My eyes widened. "Let's go." I tugged at his sleeve.

Jinyoung blinked. "Where?"

"Close to them, stupid, so we can hear their conversation!" I laughed, and Jinyoung nodded.

Once we were within earshot, we stopped and listened closely.

"Is that all I have to do...?" I heard Chunji say softly.

"Yes Chunji. That's all you need to do for Dongho to be mine." IU sneered.

"But ..." Chunji bit his lip.

"No buts, goody two shoes. Break the rules for once. Do it for me. Your sister." IU cackled.

Jinyoung and I looked at each other, speechless.

SISTER?!
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OHOHOHOHOHO ! ;))) WHAT`S GONNA HAPPEN NOW? ;)

LOL sorry, this chap was SO boring D: wrote it when i was studying LOL. ANYWAYSSSS , VOTE ON DA POLL GUYS! <3 ILY ALL ! <3

Comment and subscribe pleaseee ~ <3

~U-KISS_ME~