The Fight For Dongho and Being Queenka .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker .

A/N: LAST CHAPTEEER! ^^ ugh, sorry if it .. AT LEAST THERE'S A SEQUEL RIGHT?! ;D see next chapter for the sequel link !

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME, ALL OF YOUU! <3333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayumi POV

My heart thumped. They won't be that heartless... Right? Like, 873836286382 people beating up one girl?

"Yah. Lee Chanhee." IU sneered.

My head snapped up, to see Chunji slowly walking out of the crowd, looking guilty. "Y-yes noona?"

"Lee Ayumi... Do you see? Chunji's my brother. My accomplice. MY SECRET WEAPON. you trusted him. But he betrayed you. Isn't that the same with Yuna? Proves my point. Friends are nothing. They're all gonna betray you in the end. Maybe even your precious boyfriend." IU had a nasty smirk on her face.

"Don't even say that ." I muttered darkly.

"Did you just call me a ?! Do you know what position you're in right now? I can kill you with a snap of my fingers." IU sneered. "Oh by the way... Go find her 'friends' Chunji. Distract them. Make sure no one comes to save her. Make her feel the fear."

Chunji nodded slowly and ran off, not even glancing back. "You're seriously pathetic." I sighed.

"How the am I pathetic girl?"

"If you really wanted to beat me... We couldve had an one on one fight." I crossed my arms.

"I wanted to see you suffer honey~" IU cackled.

"Ew don't even call me that." I stuck my tongue out in disgust.

"I'll give you one way to get out of this." IU laughed. "Give up your boyfriend."

"Hell no, I'd rather die." I spat.

"You wanna? I can make your wish come true..." IU smiled creepily.

".. Mmm how bout I make YOU a deal?" I smirked as I saw exchange students mixed into the crowd IU 'controls'.

"Oh? Sure, let's hear it." IU looked amused.

"If I win .. Like, if I don't even get hurt... After this whole thing, I BECOME QUEENKA, OKAY?" I blinked innocently.

IU laughed as if it was the funniest thing she's ever heard. "You're on. But that's obviously not gonna happen."

I smirked. "We'll see about that, HONEY."

"HEY YOU GUYS!" I yelled in English and the transfer students looked at me.

"AYUMI!" They smiled and waved.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"IU told us that you guys were going to have a singing competition!"

"...." I facepalmed myself. "Kay. Just watch the show then."

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" IU stared at me.

"Nothing~ Kay let's go." I smirked.

"Hmm.. Let's tease you a bit. Get the girls to hurt you first. Go for it girls~" IU cooed.

A crowd of girls came stomping towards you in high heels, ing along the way. "You think you're so great?!" "I hate you! You stole Dongho oppa away from us!"

I laughed. "Do you honestly think you can fight me in heels?!" with a few punches and kicks, the girls were on the floor. "I went easy on you guys~" I glared.

IU stared at me, amused. "Not bad..."

My Cali classmates were confused. "Ayumi, why are you guys fighting?"

I sighed. Might as well tell them. "Well, you know... IU tricked you guys. She's actually here to get the whole school to beat me up." I stated flatly.

Everyone was shocked. "WHAT?! SHE DARES DO THAT TO OUR QUEENKA?!" some students screamed. I shrugged.

"WHAT BULL ARE YOU TELLING THEM?" IU started panicking.

"That you're trying to beat me up?" I smirked.

"Oh. Pft, doesn't really matter, not like they'll help you." IU laughed.

"Really?" I laughed and snapped my fingers. The Cali exchange students all rushed to my side in an instant.

"What?" IU's eyes widened. "What are you...?!"

"You still don't know?! Maybe you should start listening to the gossip around you instead of thinking of ways to sabatoge me." I laughed. "I WAS THE ING QUEENKA OF MY OLD SCHOOL!" I screamed loud and clear for her to hear.

"... What? No way. YOU?! The Queenka?!" IU's finger shook as she pointed at me.

"Yeah. Now it's a fair fight. Half the people are on your side, and half are on my side." I crossed my arms and snickered.

"... Well whatever. Chunji and his guys will go beat up your friends and your boyfriend who are still in the school." IU had a nasty look in her eyes.

"Really? Then how come we're right here?" I heard a voice yell from behind.

I turned around, and figured out who the voice belonged to. Dongho. Behind him were Jinyoung, Amanda, Nana, Yuri, and Chunji.

"... Sorry noona. But they're my friends. And I really can't help you separate a couple who are in love." Chunji glared at IU coldly.

"... LEE CHANHEE! YOU DARE DISOBEY ME?!" IU shrieked.

"Im not your servant. I can do whatever I want. And what you're doing is wrong. So I can't help you." Chunji snapped.

"Chunji oppa...." I mumbled softly.

He smiled at me kindly. "Im on your side Ayumi, don't worry about a thing."

IU was fuming. "YAH! YOU'RE SUCH A PATHETIC !" Nana hollered. "GETTING THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO BEAT UP ONE GIRL?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! AND YOU PEOPLE..." she pointed at the crowd behind IU. "HAVE YOU NO SHAME?! DO YOU THINK WHAT YOURE DOING IS RIGHT?!"

"ARE YOU THAT SCARED OF IU?! ISN'T SHE JUST ANOTHER CHICK?! JUST BECAUSE SHE'S FAMOUS?!" Amanda continued on, which was really
surprising, since she never lost her cool like this.

"BEATING UP A GIRL. WILL YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH YOUR GUILT AFTERWARDS?!" Yuri then started.

"You know how I'm technically a teacher here? I can ing get you all expelled." Jinyoung hissed.

"Most importantly... Aren't you scared that I'll ing kill you all?" Dongho glared all the students. Everyone gulped in fear.

"Some loyal supporters you got there, Ayumi." IU sighed. "Okay. I lost. You win. Happy now?"

"eh?" I cocked my head to the side. That easily?

"Well.. My brother's on your side too... I honestly don't think I can win you anymore. Go over to Ayumi's side...." she ordered all of the students. "She's the Queenka now."

Slowly, all the students walked to my side. "I never liked you, !" a lot of students hollered at IU as they walked over here. "I knew Ayumi would win!"

Only one person stayed by IU's side. Yuna.

"The are you doing here still?are you pitying me? GET THE OUT OF MY SIGHT!" IU screamed at Yuna. "I HATE YOU! YOU WERE SO USELESS ANYWAYS!"

Yuna's eyes filled with tears. "But IU unnie..."

"SCREW OFF!" IU shrieked, and Yuna walked over to my side in defeat.

"Ayumi... You've won. Congrats." IU smiled softly and walked off. We stared at her till she was out of sight.

"HOORAY FOR OUR NEW QUEENKA, AYUMI!" Everyone cheered.

"Baby, I knew you would win." Dongho smiled. "Im proud of you."

I didn't say anything. I walked over to him and hugged him tight. "You'll never leave me right?"

Dongho softened. "I won't. I love you." He took out a necklace that was hidden inside his shirt. I looked at it. It was our couple ring he got us for my birthday. I smiled and took it out too. "Together forever..." Dongho smiled.

"I love you too." I giggled and blushed.

"Yahyahyah, sorry to interrupt the happy couple, but we got everyone to leave already... It's just us here." Amanda sighed.

"Ayumi-ah..." Chunji walked up to me. "Im really sorry for lying to you. I was actually IU's accomplice-" he started but I cut him off.

"It's okay... We already knew. Right Jinyoung oppa?" I winked, and Jinyoung laughed. "Yeah. We heard you and IU the other day."

"WHAT?! and you never told me?!" Dongho pouted.

"Sorry, didn't want you to worry." I giggled. "And Chunji oppa... You helped a lot today. Thank you."

"So.. Friends again?" Chunji smiled, still kind of feeling guilty.

"We were always friends." I laughed, and gave him a big hug.

"Well, I'm glad everything's finally solved, you got rid of the stalker, and became the Queenka." Yuri smiled.

"Well.. Not everything. What about her?" Nana raised an eyebrow and pointed at Yuna, who was crying softly while sitting on the ground.

I sighed and walked towards her. "Yuna."

Yuna looked up at me with teary eyes. "What are you doing here? To laugh at me? Make fun of me?are you happy that you won?"

"... I'm here to be your friend again." I bit my lip.

"... Why? I've done so many bad things to you..." Yuna's bottom lip trembled.

I shrugged. "Whatever. Forgive and forget, ne?"

"I don't deserve your forgiveness." Yuna said bitterly.

"Oh god, can you stop? This isn't a drama okay honey? Come on, get up." I pulled her up.

"You're really gonna forgive me?" Yuna asked again.

"Yeah. Friends?" I held out my hand. She smiled and shook it. "Friends."

 

THE WAR FOR BEING QUEENKA ... WINNER : AYUMI !



~2 Weeks later~

It's been 2 weeks since IU disappeared. Sure, she still showed up on tv, but she'd stop coming to school.

It was finally winter break, and the exchange students went back to California. It also meant our comeback for 0330 was coming closer and closer. (A/N: I know the time is kinda messed up LOL)

Before I knew it, it was the big day. U-KISS's comeback for 0330. We were all sitting around the dorm, fiddling our thumbs and practicing our parts.

Suddenly, the doorbell started ringing. "Eh? Is the manager here already?" Alexander gasped.

"I thought there were 3 more hours?!" AJ panicked.

I sighed. "I'll go get it..."

I opened the door slowly, and a bright smile greeted me. "Ayumi sweetie!" The person gave me a big hug.

I regained my senses, and hugged him back. "KEVIN OPPA!"

"KEVIN?!" Everyone shouted in surprise.

"Hehehe, Im back! SURPRISE~" He giggled.

How far pregnant was he? 5 months? Oh, you could DEFINITELY see a little baby bump there.

"BABY!" Kibum ran up to Kevin, hugging him, but trying not to hurt the baby. "You shouldve told me you were coming!"

"I told you it was a surprise~" Kevin giggled. "Oh! Look who I brought with me!" he stepped out of the doorway, and SHINee & FT ISLAND were all coming in, smiling brightly. Behind them were Jinyoung, Gongchan, and Chunji.

"OPPAS!" I yelled happily and hugged and every one of them.

"Ayumi~ are you ready for your debut?" Chunji smiled at me.

"Eh? Chunji oppa knows too?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Well... I told him. I think we can trust hyung now." Dongho smiled. "Now everyone here in the room knows~"

"Yaaay oppa~" I hugged Chunji again tightly. Chunji giggled. "Im glad I helped you, ____-ah."

"Oh, what happened to IU, oppa?" I asked.

"She... Uh... Well she kinda quit school, since she stayed behind a year when she didn't have to, so it doesn't really matter. And she's gonna go to Japan for the next 2 months to promote there... So i don't think she'll be a problem anymore." Chunji smiled softly.

"Is this really okay?" I blurted out randomly, resulting in everyone staring at me.

"What do you mean?" Chunji looked into my confused eyes.

"Isn't she your twin?"

"Y-Yeah.. But.. It doesn't matter. She was forcing me to harm you basically... Karma got her." Chunji bip his lip gently.

"... Chunji..." everyone mumbled, feeling slightly guilty.

"W-Why are you guys being like this? I'm fine, haha~ it's alright, I'm sure my sister will come back to her senses and realize what she had been doing was wrong." Chunji laughed. "Now get ready for your comeback!"

"Right!" I panicked, and I ran back to my seat on the couch, which was now occupied by Jinyoung.

"Oh goodness... Dongho-ah~" I cooed.

"Ne?"

"Practice the dance with me!"

"NONONONO!" Kevin suddenly yelled. "I'm only back for 2 days you know? Can't stay for too long here, fans will notice! SO LETS JUST PARTY, OKAY?! You guys will do fine!"

"Kevin's right. Just relax for a bit!" Hongki encouraged, and everyone nodded.

"Guess the oppas are right~ let's have some fun~"
 


~10 minutes before comeback stage~

"Alexander umma! Stop making out with unnie over there gosh.. I need her to fix my makeup!" I nagged at Xander, and the couple blushed.

"Yah! We weren't making out!" Alexander pouted, but I shooed him away. "Yeahyeah. Dongho and I used that excuse a lot before too." I laughed. "Unnie, fix this part please~" I pointed to a little smudge.

Eun Hee laughed. "You're such a little ~"

"But i technically got you two together, so don't even." I giggled. "Aigooo, unnie... I'm so nervous..."

"It's okay Ayumi-ah... I know you guys will be the best!" Eun Hee encouraged. "Theyll support you sweetie, don't worry. At least I know Hye Min would." she muttered. (A/N: the girl who filmed 0330 who liked AYU rmb LOLOL)

I laughed. "What happened to her anyways?"

Eun Hee shrugged. "She didn't show up anymore, did she?"

"Hopefully she never comes back." I laughed.

"Totally."
 


~Comeback~

"Now, we have the group that originally had 7 members, but added 2 new members in and became a 9 member group! Also, another member is temporarily filling in for an original member! Please welcome... U-KISS with their ballad, 0330!" the MC announced, and applause was heard from the audience.

"Baby you ready?" Dongho gently squeezed my hand. I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."

We started the performance, and the fans began screaming. During the fanchant... I couldve sworn I heard AYU in there. I smiled and continued on with the performance.

It was finally my turn to sing. The moment I started, the fans started to scream really loudly. "AYU OPPA! SARANGHAE~~~" I sang my heart out, glad that the fans support me. The song ended, and we bowed. The fans seriously cheered like crazy!

Since I was a temp replacement, they allowed U-KISS to stay for a few minutes on stage to introduce me.

"Ah, anneyonghaseyo, I'm AYU! I'm going to temporarily fill in for Kevin hyung. I'm also Lee Taemin's cousin! Please treat me well! I'll do my best!" I smiled.

"U-KISS FIGHTING!" the U-KISS members yelled, and the fans all clapped.

I could feel my vision getting blurry, and before I knew it, a tear of happiness was trickling down my cheek. Dongho walked beside me. "See baby, I told you they'll be supportive ~ I love you..." he whispered softly so no one could hear him.

"I love you too, Shin Dongho. I think coming to Korea was one of the best decisions I ever made." I smiled.
 


~3rd person POV~

"Omo! That guy's cute!" Amanda and Nana squealed. They were watching Music Bank in Amanda's house back in Cali.

"Wait.. Lee Taemin's cousin? Isn't Ayumi his cousin? Does that mean AYU's another one of her cousins?" Nana cocked her head to the side.

Amanda shrugged. "I guess."
 


~Meanwhile in Japan~

IU POV


I shut off the TV bitterly. I can't believe Ayumi has supporters! I can't just let this go... I'll get my revenge.

Lee Ayumi. You think it's over? I still know your secret... That you're actually AYU. You might have beaten me in school and took my place as Queenka... But I will not allow you to beat me in the idol world. I still have more secret weapons under my sleeve. When I come back, you're going to go through a whole new level of hell, and DONGHO WILL BE MINE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

QUESTIONS FOR INFINITE!

Author: Aigooooooo, I can’t believe this fic finally came to an end! GOOD THING THERE’S A SEQUEL, NE?

L: Although the ending was a cliffhanger… =___=

Author: well, that’s why I posted up the sequel so fast, hehe~

Infinite: ANDDDD.. ALL OF INFINITE ARE HERE TO HOST THE SEGEMENT TODAY!

Author: MYUNGSOO OPPAAAAA~ <3<3<3

L: AUTHOR-SSHI <3<3<3

Sunggyu: yeah, so er… Sungyeol decided to share, and now, they’re kinda in like a love triangle thing with Myungsoo…

Sungyeol: … hmph.

Woohyun: more like Sungyeol gave him up… Look at the happy couple over there…

L&Author: -cuddles-

Sungyeol: No, we… Sungjong-ah… you said you were lonely right?

Sungjong: don’t even think about it hyung. I have my bear. See, I brought it along today! –huggles-

Sungyeol: … TT________TT

Author: Sungyeol oppa, come here, I’ll hug you… <3

Sungyeol: Yayayay, it’s my turn now? <3

Author&Sungyeol: -huggles-

Hoya: … Are you sure they’re in a love triangle with Myungsoo? More like they’re all just in a three people relationship…

Dongwoo: LOLOLOLOLOL. Can we please continue on now? I’ll reply the first comment: Rianne2580! LOL, yes, IU sure is irritating in this story, ne? HAHA, Ayumi was suspicious of Yuna, but hey, that crazy chick kinda dragged Ayumi :/ And hehe, I wanted to watch the musical! D: Yay, Xander hyung and their stylist noona~~ <3 LOL, don’t be mad, at least she didn’t get hurt! <3

Sunggyu: my turn ~ Kikilover637! LOOL, Woohyun, this lovely reader said she can’t share me with you D: hehe, don’t worry, my fans come before Namstar XD

Woohyun: TT_____TT

Sunggyu: and yeaah! At least her friends showed up, hehe~ Yeah, the fic FINALLY ended~~ Yay for sequels~ <3 LOOOOL.. YADONG…

Hoya&Dongwoo; did you call us?

Sunggyu: no LOL. Author-sshi, do you know the real meaning of YaDong?

Author: right?

L: LOL HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE…

Sunggyu: oh, one of the readers asked if you knew what it meant…

Author: yeah I do, haha~

Dongwoo&Hoya: >////////<

Sunggyu: Oh, Woohyunnie~ Kikilover637 said you’re her 2ndfav, so don’t worry... <3

Woohyun: OOH, okay~ <3 but I still love Gyubear~ ^^

Sunggyu: -cuddles-

Hoya: next~ SasukeTran! IKR, THAT BISHHHH WENT DOWWWN. ;)) hehe, we ARE pretty crazy.. But that’s why people love us <3

Sungjong: me next! Asianrocker721~ LOOOL, I’m not single, I have my bear~ ^^ HAHAHA, how’s Myungsoo oppa scary? XD

L: I’m not scary… -glares-

Author: uhh… I admit you’re kinda scary sometimes…

Sungjong; and… asianrocker721 thinks that Dongwoo hyung should date Woohyun hyung. HAHAHAHA

Hoya & Sunggyu: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Sungyeol: uh yeah okay let’s keep going before they start getting possessive again ^^ U-KISS-me! Yeah we commented back~ Sung brotherrrsss! <3 Omo, Author-sshi, she loves your stories~

Author: omo really?! THANK YOU SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL; <3 And oooh, LOOL, It’s okay, our usernames aren’t THAT similar xDD and hehe, how do you know I’m older than you? :O

Sungyeol: okayyy, continuing on~ Yeah, Ayumi’s friends are probs the best friends anyone can have xD  IKR, POOR CHUNJI D; IU’s such a bully… Hehehe, Kevin’s a pretty cool guy, ne? I love the cheesy DongMi lines too <3333 Hehe, all the lovers… -glares at L and Author-

L: what is it Yeollie? –still cuddling with Author-

Sungyeol: never mind. AND YEAAAAH! EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCC ENDINGGGGSS! <3 HAHA, GOGOGOGOGO AYUMI! <3

Woohyun: Razzledazzle’s next! :D HAHA, yeah Sungjong, if you want to tell people a secret, at least whisper it XD

Sungjong: … -whispers- Woohyun hyung is a flirt.

Woohyun: what?

Sungjong: nothing hyung~ -innocent-

Woohyun: -narrows eyes- watch it Lee Sungjong. Anyways, YEAH, IU SHOULD’VE ADMITTED DEFEAT A LONGGGG TIME AGO. D< Everyone feels bad for poor Chunji D:

Hoya: My turn~kmcl21! Good thing Ayumi’s safe, ne? And Teen Top will probs appear in the sequel… No one but Author-sshi knows yet… AND OMO THANKS FOR SAYING I’M ATTRACTIVE. <33333

Dongwoo: … -jealous, but doesn’t say anything-

Sunggyu: how come Myungsoo isn’t answering any questions today?

Dongwoo; he’s too busy flirting with Author-sshi over there. –points- Whatever, I’m next~ emotionless! HEHE, thank you for liking the fic! <3 And yay, you’re reading the sequel! ^^ OMO, YEOL, emotionless likes Myungyeol~

Sungyeol: OH REALLY?! YAYAYAY ~ <3<3<3<3

L&Author: -doesn’t pay attention-

Sungyeol: =_____= I guess I can live with the 3 person relationship thing…

Dongwoo: anyways… YEAAH, IU always has something to do with whatever suspicious happens, doesn’t she?! D< Hehe, DongMi~ I support that couple too ^^ Dongho’s a sweet kid~

Author: THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY STORY :’DDD

Dongwoo: HEHE, HWAITINGGGG~ <3 And I’m glad your longest comment was on this fic! ^^ keep it up~ <3

Sunggyu: Next~ Taemin22! LOOOOL RAGEEEEEE! xDD but yeah, I would probably go over there and make IU regret it too =___= and LOOL, DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE HAHA~ <3<3<3

Woohyun: My turn! Chibixchibi! Thank you for loving the fic <3<3<3 Don’t worry, good thing there’s a sequel <33 Oh, Hoya hyung, this reader loves you! ^^

Hoya: OMO, another one of my fans~ <33 ILY too~

Dongwoo: -jealous again, still doesn’t say anything because he’s too kind-

Woohyun: yeah, because of this story I’m starting to hate IU too. D< DONGMI FIGHTING! <3 Good thing Ayumi didn’t get hurt, or else Dongho might’ve beat up some . LOL.

Sungyeol: I’m next! KPOPLikeABoss! Yeah, this is the last chap, sadly… D: but THERE IS A SEQUEL ^^ HAHAHAHAH WTF TURTLE SLAPPPP. LET’S GO TURTLE SLAP THEM TOGETHERRRR! (Y) ehehe, yeah, Myungsoo and I are kinda y… >///////////////< YAYAYAY FOR ALL THOSE COUPLES! <3

Sungjong: MYYYY TURN! Adrey4eba! Hehe, Dongho has to act like that, he has the Kingka reputation to keep up! ^^

Author: omo, you were one of the first readers?! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING UNTIL THE END. <3

Sungjong: Hehe anyways, yeah I’m pretty lonely TT__TT but I have my bear! <3 OMO YOU LIKE ME THE BEST?! THANK YOU ! <333 ILY TOO!

Dongwoo: thanks for supporting me too! :DD and yeah guys, don’t be so mean to me~ <3 INFINITE FIGHTING! <3

Sungjong: DongMi~ OMG LEE TIMMY HAHA~ such an old joke xD And yup, author-sshi loves long comments, thank you for posting such a long comment! <3 AND YEAH, SOOOO MANY COUPLES IN THIS STORY <3

Author: OMOOOOO~~ she thinks I look the best with Myungsoo oppa! <3333

L: yaaaay~ ILY AUTHOR-SSHI <333

Sungyeol: -__-

Sungjong: Anyways… Yeah, Ayumi is REAL bauss. She can probably beat me up –whimpers- And U-KISS will appear more again in the sequel! ^^ YEAH IU THE PEDO NOONA HAHA~~ Poor Chunji~ My 93 line buddy D: and HEHEHE, ILYYYY TOO sweet reader~ <3 And YEEES, there WILL be a sequel! :DD Oh, THE SuJu hyungs? Maybe they’ll host the segment.. But it might get kind of chaotic since there are so many members xDD I wonder if Kevin hyung’s baby if going to be a girl or a boy too! For some reason I think it’s going to be a girl… But hey, I could be wrong. xDD thanks again for the super long comment~ <33

L: okay I think it’s time for me to answer a question LOL. LuciaKim~ YEES, WE’RE SWEET~ Aweee, Xander hyung is with Eun Hee noona! –wink wink- yeah, we’re all glad he FINAAAALLLY confessed hehe~ THE CHEESY DONGMI LINES XD And see you in the sequeeeeel! ^^

Sungyeol: AAANDD… Myungsoo’s back to hugging Author-sshi. TT__TT

Author: Come cuddle with us then, oppa~

Sungyeol: .. okay ^^

Woohyun: next~ KhaHani! Oh, this story’s ending already, hehe~

Sungyeol: OH WAIT before I go cuddle… I have to reply the next commenter again~ SMprojectgirl! Hehehe, 3rdtime replying you, lovely reader~ HAHA, DONGHO’S ENGLISH. XD And yeah. Dumbo IU ~~~ Kevin’s sweet :3 LOL ONEW AND MINHWAN’S CHICKEN CONDITION HAHAHAHA~ <3 Don’t worry, she didn’t die~~ and yeah stupid Yuna -___- Now I’m off to cuddle with Author-sshi and Myungsoo. ^^

Dongwoo: my turn again! Chamii~ I KNOOOWW IU SHOULD’VE JUST STOPPED AFTER THE MUSICAL GEEZ. The girl doesn’t give up. D< At least Ayumi won hehe~ ^^

Sunggyu: CheshireFantasy’s next! LOLOLOL YOU’LL BEAT IU. HAHAHAHA~ Maybe we should all go over there and give her a turtle slap! xD

Hoya: me next~ lovelyblu722~ Yeah, last chap D: At least Ayumi didn’t die~

Woohyun: Next~ girlfriendkissme! Yuup, Author-sshi updated, last chapter! ^^ read the sequel guys, hehe~

Sungjong: Next commenter: EternallyInfinite~ LOL it wasn’t much of a fight xD AND OMO YOU’RE NOT INNOCENT?! HAHAHA~ At least you know what it means ;) and yeaah, good thing I have my fans <3 Happy new year! :DD

L: OMGEE LMAOoutloud is next again. Imma reply!

Sungyeol: … Whatever, Author-sshi let’s cuddle without Myung~

Author: ehe, okay~ ^^

L: LOOOL IT’S OKAAY, you commented before Author-sshi updated again! HAHAHA, YOU SURE ARE COMPETITIVE~ ^^ OH MY BEAUTIFUL TARGET, YOU ZOOM ZOOM MY HEART LIKE A ROCKET! That song’s good LOL. YEAH GOSH YUNA. YOU MEANIE. GOOD THING AYUMI WON. And yes, this was a long update LOOOL. It’s okay, HER CALI FRIENDS UNDERSTAND AYUMI’S HEART.

Hoya: … Did someone feed Myungsoo something?

Woohyun: Why is he so excited…

Sungjong: Hyung… Are you okay?

L: YES I’M OKAY. CONTINUING ON… What? OH NO YOUR COMMENT GOT CUT OFF?! IT’S OKAY … And yeah, Nana’s pretty badass too. xD IT’S ALRIGHT! CHUNJI HAS MANY SUPPORTERS IN THIS STORY!

Dongwoo: Myungsoo… Why are you yelling…

Sunggyu: What happened to the cool and calm Myungsoo… O___O

L: -rolls eyes- yeah Kevin hyung should be in his hometown SF OHOHO~ LOOL YOU’RE GONNA JUMP AFTER HIM?! HAHA, KEVIN HYUNG WILL SLAP YOU WITH HIS WEIRD MOOD SWINGS! Yeah, Key hyung loves attention~ ^^ HAHA, AYUMI’S TOTALLY USED TO IT. She doesn’t get embarrassed since she was the Queenka… You know, she doesn’t give a about what people say about her~ THAT’S BOSS RIGHT?! YEAH. AYUMI’S BOSS.

Author: Myungsoo oppa’s scaring me… He’s so high these days…

Sungyeol: LOL all because of you, Author-sshi xD

L: HEHE, at lease Xander hyung confessed! And there wasn’t much -kicking... But there was some. LOL. Ayumi’s just TOOOO nice.

Woohyun: OH! Yeah we showed up last chap, LMAOoutloud~ AIGOO, thanks for saying I’m cute! ^^

Sunggyu: yes I’m going to scold you for fangirling over my man again, LMAOoutloud.. -__- LOL but it’s all good.

L: YEAAAH! Because you’re comments are so long, Author-sshi called me in ;) YEEES, we’re all very possessive. xD AREN’T WE NICE TO YOU? D; LOL.

Sungyeol: Yeah you still sound desperate though, lovely reader… ;)) good thing Myung defended you.

L: YES THERE IS SOMETHING DEVELOPING BETWEEN ME AND AUTHOR-SSHI. <3<3<3<3<3<3 no you guys don’t have to investigate it anymore. ;))) –wink wink- And LOL AJ hyung… WUT NOOOW?! NO ONE CAN RIVAL MY Y SMIRK! HAFOIEHIOWHAIHFOEW… AND YEAH, REPLYING COMMENTS GOT ME PRETTY EXCITED :DD

Author: … M-Myungsoo oppa.. Calm down… O___O

Sungjong: Hehehe, I got a kiss! –Muah!- It’s okay you don’t have to wash it off my face~ x)

Sungyeol: next~ fizzy_cola96! WOAH WOAH THAT’S HARRRRRSSSSHHHH. LOL but I’d probs do the sameeee! xD Yeah, Onew hyung and Minhwan… 2 chicken freaaaaks!

Dongwoo: nhox_choco98 is next! Hehe, what are you talking about, it IS real! ^^ and yeah, this is the last chapter~ read the sequel LOL~ <3

Sunggyu:waitAminute is next! OHH, new reader? LOOL, the fic just ended D: read the sequellllll! <3

Hoya: my turrrrnn! strawberry_angel! HAHA, it wasn’t much of a fighting scene, but at least IU got OWWWNED. ;D

Woohyun: Okay, anyways… saranghaeshineefx! IU’s such a meanie D: And oooh! L’s your bias? MYUNGSOO! COME HERE AND REPLY!

L: Oh you’re my fan? Yay <3333 And yeah! Poor Chunji, that BOY’S SOO NICE… Hehe, Ayumi’s finally the Queenka! ^^ LOL YEAH, AYUMI’S TOTALLY REAAL~ <333

Woohyun: Oh! Thanks for saying I’m cute ~

Hoya: Me too~ <3

Sungjong: OOH HEHE, I’m 2nd? Yay~ ILY TOO~ <3 SEE YOU AT THE SEQUEL~ ;D

Sunggyu: okay, next~ Riceeaterr! Yeah, Ayumi totally handled them ;)))) AND OMOMOMOOOO <33333 I CAUGHT THE HEART ^^

Hoya: Last comment~ xPikachuuuu! I KNOOOWW HAHA, DONGMI’S TOTALLY MORE BAUSS THAN IU. AND SHE’S SUCH A MEANIEEEE D; She needs to do things by herself… Always getting other people to do her dirty work -____-

L: oh … you’re the fan I lost… TT_TT WHAT? SUNGGYU HYUNG…

Sunggyu: EHEHEHE, ILY TOO <3<3<3<3

Infinite: well… I guess that’s the end of “To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker!” Thanks for everyone who stuck till the end! <3333

L: READ THE SEQUEL NOOOOOOWW! <3 The link is in the next chappie~

Author: OHH, I HAVE A NEW STORY TOO! ABOUT INFINITE! ^^ PLEASE READ IT GUYS! OHO~ <333

Sungyeol: and for the poll last time... MYUNGYEOL WON <3

Infinite: EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THE SEQUEL AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT IT~ :DDD AND AUTHOR-SSHI’S NEW STORY TOO! ^^THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;DD

~U-KISS_ME~