Going to Disneyland ! :D

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker .

@saranghaeshineefx: YUUP, LEE TIMMY. :DDD thaankkss! I will! ^^

@rinnieful: HAHAHA, MONOPOLYYY. ;DD I wish i knew them tooooooo, snif sniff. D:

@SasukeTran: Yeaahh, creepy stalker IU! xD

@nehakpoplover4ever: Hehehehe, thankss! LOOL, was it THAT funny? xDD

@parkyeon-ah: kekeke, I will! : )

@xXiAREGabiXx: LOLL, AHHHHHHH? :D

@xPikachuuuu: Yeaahh, they're REAAALL now in the story! :D And LOOOLL, she's gonna end up broken?! :OOO should I do that...? LOOOLL.

@Chamii: YUUPP! IU finally showed up again! She's gonna put her evil plans into action! -GASPS- LOL. xD

@kmcl21: AHAHAHHAAHA, THE LEE BROTHERS AND MONOPOLYYY. <333

@SMprojectgirl: YEAAAHH, Dongho and Ayumi = <333 HAHAHA xDD

@elle62405: WOAAH, i never thought of it that waaayy! IU as the evil stepmotherrr? haha, that's actually a good ideaa LOOL. :D

@mirukotomi: YEAHH, a lot of stuff happened last chappie, haha ^3^

@PopCutie: HEHEHEHEHE, THANK YOU! ;D HAHAHA, pure and innocent (not really) mindddd xDDD

@Dubu-Lover: HAHAHA, it did in my mind too, kindaaa. xD And, yeaah, Dongho's older, by like, 2 months, LOL.

@hcheartjkpop: OMO, REALLY? HAHAHA, HE'S MY BIAS TOO! <333

 

WOOWWWW, THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AGAIN GUYYSS! THANK YOU TO ALL MY COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS! YOU GUYS NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME HAPPY. :' )

Btw guys, you wanna tell me what couple name you prefer for Dongho and Ayumi? Because some people call it Dongmi, others call it Ayugho, etc, and i'm getting confused LOOOL. You can add your own suggestions for the nameee, haha xDD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayumi POV

This is seriously so irritating. IU's been sending Dongho lovey dovey texts, while sending me death threats. What the hell is wrong with this freak?! However~ one good thing was that we went to a lot of places already but she never did anything yet... Guess she didn't find us yet...

It was nighttime, and we just came back from shopping again. Dongho was on his laptop, tweeting. It was only 10 pm, but we already brushed our teeth and everything! We are such good kids, HAHAHA xDD

"Oppa~" I pouted, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Whats up baby? You rarely call me oppa..." Dongho smirked.

"Let's go to Disneyland tomorrow..." I whined.

"Go ask the hyungs about it." Dongho replied, eyes not leaving his computer screen.

"Go with me."

Dongho laughed, and shut his laptop. "Yes princess." He suddenly swooped me up, and carried me bridal style.

"Yah! Shin Dongho! Put me down! I'm heavy!" I pounded on Dongho's shoulders gently.

"YOU ARE NOT HEAVY." Dongho stated and closed out hotel door.

We reached Kemaru's door, and Dongho nudged me gently. "Open the door babe."

"NO WAY. I'M GONNA KNOCK. I don't want to see... 'THAT' again..." I shuddered at the thought.

"I thought girls loved ." Dongho smirked.

"... Um... I'm not gonna comment on that." I rolled my eyes, and knocked on the door.

Kevin opened it with a big smile on his face. "Hey guys! Wassup? Omo! So cute~ baby Dongho is carrying baby Ayumi~" Kevin gushed as he pinched my cheeks.

I blushed. "Yaaahh~ stop it Kevin oppa..."

Kevin laughed. "So, why are you guys here...?" he asked, as he let us in the room.

"We came here to ask about something... Eh? Where is Kibum oppa?" I asked.

"In the shower sweetie~" Kevin replied as Dongho dropped me on their bed and sat down beside me.

"Oh. My. God. Shin Dongho, tell me you didn't put me on their bed." I pleaded.

"Um... I didn't ?" Dongho shrugged.

"YAAAAAHHH! SHIN DONGHO, IM GOING TO KILL YOU! AAHHHHHH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY DO ON THIS BED?! OMG YOU BASTARD!" I screamed, and pounded Dongho's chest with my fists.

Kevin chuckled. "Aish~ teenagers~"

"Awww, it's okay baby, just sit on my lap." Dongho smiled as he sat back up.

I pouted. "Fine."

Dongho pulled me onto his lap, and hugged me tight.

"So, why are you guys here again?" Kevin asked. "Hurry up, Kibummie is going to come out soon, and we were - uh, never mind, just hurry up!" He blushed.

"Um... Well.. Can we go to Disneyland tomorrow? We've been here for 2 weeks already... I think we already shopped enough... I have like 94736382828 new shirts already..." I mumbled.

"Eh? Tomorrow? But--- ARGH! FINE! NO FUN FOR KEMARU TONIGHT!" Kevin yelled, frustrated.

Kibum suddenly popped out of nowhere, wearing nothing but a towel.

"KYAAHH!" I screamed, and hid my face in Dongho's chest.

"YAH! KIBUM HYUNG! HOW DARE YOU SCARE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Dongho fumed.

"S-sorry... I didn't know that you guys were here..." Kibum stuttered.

Kevin facepalmed himself. "Go wear your clothes Bummie. We aren't having any fun today. We are gonna go to Disneyland tomorrow..."

"BWOH?! But-"

Kevin glared at him. "No buts."

"Yes ma'am..." Kibum muttered, and went to get clothes.

"Anyways, baby Ayumi, go ask Jongkey if we can go tomorrow okay? Kemaru approves, but Jonghyun hyung is the oldest, so I think we should ask him first..." Kevin smiled.

"Okay! Night, Kevin oppa~ Kibum oppa~" I smiled as Dongho lifted me up, and carried me out of the room.

 

Kevin POV

"Babe, why was Dongho carrying Ayumi?" Kibum asked.

I shrugged. "Kids these days."

"They're so cuteeeeee, we should be like that too~" Kibum gushed like a little girl.

"HEYHEYHEY. I'm the cute and girly one here." I punched him playfully.

Kibum stuck his tongue out. "Awww, that's why I love you baby~ <3"

 

Ayumi POV

We were in the hallway, and I wrapped my arms around Dongho's neck. "Dongho..."

"Mhm?"

"Aren't you tired?"

"Nope. I thought I told you that you weren't heavy...? And besides, practicing for U-KISS makes you really strong, haha." Dongho winked.

I snuggled closer to him. "Kekeke~ You're so warm..."

Dongho blushed. "Maybe that's why you shouldn't wear short shorts and a tank top out in the air conditioned hallway sweetie~"

"But it's summer!" I pouted.

"Aigooo~ you're so cute~" Dongho pecked me lightly on the cheek.

My face flushed. "You're cuter."

Dongho thought for a second. "hmm, maybe we should be the aegyo overload couple?"

"HAHAHA, sureee." I laughed at the lame name.

We got to Jongkey's door, and I knocked gently.

Jonghyun opened the door. "Hey gu- WOAH. WHY YOU CARRYING HER BRO?! Ayumi, are you hurt?! Tell appa what happened!"

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Key screamed and came rushing over.

"Im not hurt, appa, umma." I giggled.

"I just felt like carrying her." Dongho shrugged.

Key narrowed his eyes, as if we are lying or something. "Okay... So, what do you guys want...?" He asked slowly.

"Can we go to Disneyland tomorrow? Kevin oppa and Kibum oppa already said we can!" I blurted out.

"Tomorrow?" Jonghyun hesitated.

"PWEEEAASSSEEE APPA? For your cute little daughter?" I looked up at him with big puppy eyes.

"O-Okay..."

"THANK YOU UMMA, APPA! I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I reached over, and gave them both a hug.

"Kekekeke, good night sweetie~ we have to get up early if we are going to Disney tomorrow~" Key cooed.

"Okay umma! Good nighttt!"

When we got back to our room, Dongho closed the door and immediately plopped me on the bed, lied down beside me, and pulled the covers over himself.

"Yah. What are you doing pabo! I thought I told you to sleep on the sofa?" I smiled slightly.

"I'm tired..." Dongho mumbled quietly.

I giggled. "I told you I'm heavy. Stupid Shin Shin."

Dongho didn't say anything. Hmph, guess the guy really IS tired.

Anyways, I grabbed my phone, and texted Kevin:



From: Ayumi honey~
To: Kevinnieeeee oppa~ <3

Kevin oppa! Jonghyun oppa agreed! We are going to Disneyland tomorrow! ;DD


I got a reply soon after.

From: Kevinnieeeee oppa~ <3
To: Ayumi honey~

REALLY! YAY! Let's meet up at 7 in the morning okay? So we don't have to wait that long for the rides!


From: Ayumi honey~
To: Kevinnieeeee oppa~ <3

Kay oppa! I'll tell everyone else! Night! <3

 

Next on the list was Jonghyun appa!



From: Ayumi the cutie~
To: Bling Bling Jonghyun appa!

Appa! Kevin oppa said to meet up at 7 in the morning tomorrow! Is that okay with you guys?


From: Bling Bling Jonghyun appa!
To: Ayumi the cutie~

Yup! Your Key umma says it's fine. Good night, my beautiful daughter. <3 I'll sing you a lullaby~


From: Ayumi the cutie~
To: Bling Bling Jonghyun appa!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, go sleep, appa. Night! <3


I was just about to sleep, but it feels like I'm forgeting something.

My eyes widened. , I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT TAEMIN OPPA AND KISEOP OPPA! OMO!

From: Ayumi cutie~
To: Kiseoppie~ ^^

Kiseop oppa! WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND TOMORROW! <3


From: Kiseoppie~ ^^
To: Ayumi cutie~

Really?! :DD


From: Ayumi cutie~
To: Kiseoppie~ ^^

Yeaaaaaahhhh ! Jongkey and Kemaru both agreed! : )


From: Kiseoppie~ ^^
To: Ayumi cutie~

WOOT! When we meeting up?


From: Ayumi cutie~
To: Kiseoppie~ ^^

7 am~ don't be late~ tell Taemin oppa too. :DD


From: Kiseoppie~ ^^
To: Ayumi cutie~

Kay sweetie~ good night! Sweet dreamsssss~ <3


I smiled. It's gonna be such a fun day tomorrow... I looked down to Dongho, who was already sleeping soundly.

I turned off the lights, and snuggled into the bed. I kissed Dongho on the forehead, and he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug, not letting me go.

I chuckled. "Sweet dreams hubby."
 


~Next morning, 6 am~

I was awoken by a text:

From: Minnie oppa~
To: Little Mimi !

Ayumi ~ time to wake up! It's 6 in the morning! :DD


I groaned. Already 6?! Aish!

"Dongho... Wake up~"

Dongho groaned. "5 more minutes wifey... You go first..."

"Um... Yeah, I would, but you aren't letting me go..." I struggled against his strong grasp around my body.

"Oh! Whoops! Sorry babe~" Dongho mumbled, and let me go.

"YAH! SHIN DONGHO! GET UP! OR I'LL SIT ON YOU!" I yelled.

"Sit on me then." Dongho smirked, finally opening his eyes.

"ert." I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that." Dongho stuck out his tongue.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, and chuckled. "GET UP ALREADY!" I tried to drag him up. "Yah! Why are you so heavy?!?!"

"I'm a growing boy you know." Dongho winked.

"Uh... =_______= ... Just hurry up, okay? Imma go first!" I ran to the washroom, and slammed the door.

 

~One hour later, lobby~

"Good morning!"

"Ahh! Morning Ayumi! Dongho!" Everyone greeted us.

"How come you guys are ALWAYS the latest?" Key asked, annoyed.

"BLAME SOME LAZY BUM HERE WHO WONT WAKE UP." I rolled my eyes and pointed at Dongho.

"Oh. Typical." the U-KISS members rolled their eyes.

"Huh?" the SHINee members were confused.

"Yeah, Dongho is always the late one when we go to practice." Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Y-YAH! SHUT UP HYUNG!" Dongho stuttered, embarrased.

"Okay okay guys, stop teasing my poor hubby." I hugged Dongho, who was pouting.

"Awwee, i love you babe~" Dongho gave me a big smooch.

Kiseop and Taemin were pretending to gag, while Jongkey and Kemaru were gushing like little fangirls.

"Yah, let's go already!" Taemin jumped up and down like a little kid.

"DISNEYLAND, HERE WE COME!"



~At Disneyland~

Dongho POV

"OMO! So many rides! OPPAS! I WANNA RIDE ON ALL OF THEM!" Ayumi exclaimed happily.

I gulped. , I'm scared of rollercoasters.

"OKAY!" Everyone cheered, except for me.

"Dongho? Are you okay? You look a little.. Pale..." Ayumi mumbled worriedly.

"Dongho's scared of rollercoasters." Kevin said bluntly.

"Huuuhh? REALLY?" Ayumi's mouth formed an O shape.

"HAHAHAHAHA YEAH! HE IS! SAME WITH KISEOP!" Kibum burst out laughing.

"NAWW, I got over my rollercoaster fear a while ago." Kiseop boasted proudly.

"Hubby~ We don't have to on any rides if you don't want to." Ayumi told me worriedly.

"No, it's fine." I smiled weakly.

"REALLY! OMO! I LOVE YOU OPPA!" She smiled, and pulled me into a hug.

Come on Shin Dongho, you're a man aren't you? Don't be scared of rollercoasters. Ayumi waited so long for us to go to Disneyland... I can't ruin it for her.
 


Ayumi POV

"COME ON! Let's go!" Dongho urged happily.

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. "Whats with the sudden change of heart?"

"Yeah, I thought he was scared..?" Taemin added.

Dongho grabbed my hand and dragged me in the front with him, but I could still hear the oppa's conversation behind us.

"It's because he doesn't want Ayumi to be disappointed. He doesn't want her to have a boring and crappy day because of him." Kevin explained.

"People will do anything for the ones they love you know." Key chuckled.

I blushed. So thats what's going on. I stopped in my tracks, which made Dongho stop too.

"Dongho?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Dongho was kind of surprised. "Eh? Why so randomly?"

I shook my head. "No reason. I just felt like it."

Dongho smiled, and pinched my cheeks gently. "I love you too wifey."

"AISH! Stop being so lovey dovey!" Taemin suddenly popped out of nowhere. OH, they caught up.

"Youre just jealous, hyung." Dongho smirked.

Taemin was taken aback. "Me? No way!"

Dongho rolled his eyes. "Sure Taemin hyung, sure."

"HEY GUYS! WANNA EAT SOMETHING FIRST? We didn't eat breakfast, right?" Key asked.

"Yeah! What do you guys wanna eat?" I asked.

Okay, so this is what everyone wants to eat:

Ayumi - Pizza
Dongho: Hamburgers
Kevin: Anything
Kibum: Anything Kevin wants LOL
Taemin: anything plus milk.
Kiseop: EVERYTHING.
Key: Sandwich
Jonghyun: Anything

"Dude, you guys want junk food in the morning?" Key's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"YES."

"Aish... Kids these days." Jonghyun laughed.

"Who wants to buy?" Dongho asked.

"Lets just all pay for our own food..." Key muttered.

"NO! THAT'S NOT FUN!" Taemin whined, and Kiseop nodded in agreement.

"Okay... Let's rock paper scissors then." Kibum suggested.

"NOOOOO! I AT ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" Kevin cried in agony. (A/N: Go watch U-KISS Vampire and you'll know why LOL)

"Too bad oppa." I smirked.

"Okay, let's split into 4 groups of 2, then the losers play each other!" Kiseop suggested.

"Kay, good idea!" everyone agreed.
 


First round, start!

Ayumi VS Kevin - Winner: Ayumi.
Dongho VS Kiseop - Winner: Kiseop.
Key VS Kibum (LOL Kim Kibum VS another Kim Kibum haha) - Winner: Key.
Jonghyun VS Taemin - Winner: Taemin.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! ers!" the winners all high fived each other.



Second round, start!

Kiseop VS Kevin - Winner: Kiseop.
Jonghyun VS Kibum - Winner: Kibum.



Final round, start!

KEVIN VS JONGHYUN! WINNER: ???

"FINAL ROUND! GOOD LUCK GUYS!" I laughed.

"1,2,3! ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS...!!" Everyone shouted.

We all froze. Jonghyun had scissors, and Kevin had... ROCK?!?!

"OMG! I WON! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I WON! JONGHYUN HYUNG LOSES~" Kevin laughed in victory.

"WOOOWW! GOOD JOB KEVIN!" Everyone cheered, while Jonghyun was still there, standing in shock.

"MY GOD, HOW COULD I LOSE TO KEVIN?" Jonghyun shouted in disbelief.

"Less talking, more food hyung!" Taemin urged.

Jonghyun facepalmed himself. "Okay, stupid kids, get what you want, it's all on me today."

"YAAAAYY! APPA IS THE BEST!" I ran over and have him a huge hug.

"Anything for my daughter." Jonghyun winked.



3rd person POV

While they were all eating and having fun, What everyone didn't know, was that IU was stalking them the whole time.



IU POV

"Woowww, what a coincidence, to see THEM here..." I muttered under my breath. "Good, because I couldn't find them for 2 weeks. Now that I finally found them, it's time to destroy that and make Dongho MINE."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OHOHOHOHO! What a coincidence, for IU to be there too! >D

HOW WILL THEIR DAY AT DISNEYLAND BEEEEE? :OOO DON'T RUIN EVERYTHING, IU! DD<

Comment and subscribe please! ^3^

~U-KISS_ME~