I'm Sorry .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker .

Dongho POV

I unlocked the door of the U-KISS dorm and walked in. "Hyungs! I'm back!" I shouted happily. School's finally over... Don't have to act cold anymore....

Kevin hyung came running up to me, and embraced me in a warm hug. "Welcome back Dongho~ how was your first day of school?"

I laughed as I hugged him back. "same as usual..."

He ruffled my hair, and pouted. "Aweee, did IU stalk you again?"

I smirked. "Nope. She won't stalk me ever again."

"Ehh? Why?" Kevin hyung blinked innocently. Seriously, Kevin hyung is even more innocent than me...

I told him the whole story, and the plan me and fugly had.

After I finished explaining, I realized that he had a sad expression on his face.

"What's wrong hyung?" I asked as I hugged him again. He didn't return the hug.

"Dongho... Does this Ayumi girl know that you're using her...? It's not very nice to use someone you know..." Kevin sighed.

"Don't worry hyung. She knows. And i'm not really using her. I told her that if she agreed, I'll let her meet U-KISS and her other idols." I explained.

"Oh... Okay..." Kevin hyung still didn't sound so sure.

"Dont worry about me Kevin hyung. I'm not a little kid anymore. I know how to solve my own problems. The problem now is if the hyungs will allow her to meet you guys..." I mumbled.

"Dont worry. I'm sure they will." Kevin hyung smiled.

"We will what?" Alexander hyung asked as he and all the other members walked into the living room.

Kevin hyung explained the situation, and the hyungs all listened carefully.

"Well, sure she can come over!" Soohyun hyung laughed. "it'll be fun!"

All the members agreed.

I smiled. "Thank you hyungs! You're the best!"

 

~LATER THAT NIGHT~
 

Ayumi POV

It was already midnight, and I was just about to sleep when my phone vibrated.

I got a text:

From: My y boyfriend Dongho~
To: Ayumi~ ^^

HEEEY FUGLY. : )


I almost screamed. When did he save his number on my phone? When did he get MY number? And y boyfriend? OMG.

I quickly sent him a text back.

From: Ayumi~ ^^
To: My y boyfriend Dongho~

What the . How'd you get my number, stalker? O_O


From: My y boyfriend Dongho~
To: Ayumi~ ^^

Haha, it's a secret~ you like the name i saved in your phone for my number? y boyfriend! >D


From: Ayumi~ ^^
To: My y boyfriend Dongho~

No.


From: My y boyfriend Dongho~
To: Ayumi~ ^^

Why so serious? I got some good news for ya. U-KISS said you can come over to our dorm when our schedules are empty. Okay?


From: Ayumi~ ^^
To: My y boyfriend Dongho~

NO WAY. ACTUALLY?!


From: My y boyfriend Dongho~
To: Ayumi~ ^^

Yeah fugly. They agreed.


From: Ayumi~ ^^
To: My y boyfriend Dongho~

OMFG. THANK YOU OPPA!


From: My y boyfriend Dongho~
To: Ayumi~ ^^

Npnp. See ya tomorrow.


I collapsed onto my bed, squealing in delight. I'm going to meet U-KISS soon! ^^
 

~THE NEXT DAY~

Ayumi POV

"When are you gonna take me to meet U-KISS, oppa~?" I whined to Dongho.

He shrugged. "Dunno. Maybe after a month... when every member is free okay?"

"Omg, a whole month?! Ugh, fine. What about IU then?" I asked. I wanted to know what this stalker looked like...

"No. I'm not gonna let you meet her. Until you absolutely have to."

I pouted. "Aigooo, fine."

"Okay now, shut up. You're so annoying." He rolled his eyes at me.


"So are you."
 


~THREE WEEKS LATER~

Ayumi POV

I still didn't tell anyone about Dongho's plan. Not even my best friend, Amanda. (you guys all remember her right?) that guy better let me meet U-KISS soon...

It's been 3 weeks, and yet he still acts like a bastard to me. I thought we were supposed to pretend to 'go out' soon...

I sighed as I walked in homeroom. No one was there yet except for Dongho. Guess It's gonna be another tiring day...

"Hi oppa. Wassup?" I asked.

"Shut up, I don't have time to talk to you." he replied as he scribbled answers furiously on his homework.

"Ugh, DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE SO MEAN? I'M DOING YOU A HUGE FAVOR YOU KNOW!" I shouted at him, and he winced.

"I never said I'll be nice to you fugly." Dongho replied calmly as he continued working on his homework.

"Selfish bastard." I mumbled under my breath.

"Shut up ." he replied, not even looking up at me.

I rolled my eyes. How am I supposed to pretend i'm the girlfriend of this bastard? Maybe this plan won't work after all... I sighed. Do it for the sake of meeting your idols Ayumi... Bear with it.

I smirked. "naaww, sorry. I don't feel like shutting up. You know, it's been 3 weeks, and I wanna meet IU. who is she? I wanna see her." I replied calmly.

Dongho's head shot up. " Meet HER? She's crazy!" he exclaimed.

"Well, I'm going to sooner or later right? And we are supposed to start acting soon, so I wanna see what she looks like..." I mumbled.

Dongho hesitated for a bit. "Fine. At lunch later kay?"

"Sure."
 

~AT LUNCH~

Dongho POV

Fugly said she wants to see IU. Does she want to see me stalked to death? Is she doing this on purpose?!

"Thats her. You see her?" I whispered quietly, as I pointed to my stalker.

"OMFG. THAT'S IU?!" She screamed.

I covered quickly with my hand.

"Shut up fugly! Let's go talk on the roof..." I snapped, dragging her to the roof.

Once we got up there, she started shouting again.

"That's IU? You never told me that it was the idol singer IU!" she gasped in shock.

"How many IU's do you know?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

She paused for a moment. "I thought you said you liked IU once... On like, a variety show or something..."

"Pshhht. No. She threatened me to say it..." I mumbled quietly.

Ayumi was lost for words. "I see... So, you're using me to get rid of a pretty idol? Are you ing kidding me? That's not gonna work Dongho. She's way better than me. A fake girlfriend like me is not gonna get rid of her."

I sighed. "As much as I hate to admit it, her voice IS really good. But you're actually prettier and have a better personality..." i could feel myself turning red from embarrasement. 

Ayumi laughed bitterly. "Yeah right. Me, prettier than IU? no way. And better personality?! I thought I was a fugly !"

"I was telling the truth! I was complementing you, and this is the thanks I get?!" I yelled, fuming.

"You know what? Whatever. I don't have time to fight with you. See you later." Ayumi scoffed and walked downstairs, leaving me all alone on the roof.

We've already known each other for 3 weeks, but nothing has changed. We HAVE gotten closer, but we still at each other whenever we got the chance. But it had never gotten this intense before...

I could've sworn I saw a tear fall down her face as she was walking away.

I mentally shot myself in the head. ... I'm sorry Ayumi. I shouldn't have made you cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: U-KISS finally shows up in this chapter~! Don't worry, they'll show up waaaayyy more soon. :D

-GASP-! OH NO! DONGHO MADE AYUMI CRY~ T_T what is he going to do? -wink wink- :O

Thank you to all my subscribers~ ^^

Please comment and subscribe~ <3

~U-KISS_ME~