fated interaction :)

Unicorn Pendant Necklace: My Young Promise

 

“Hi! I’m Sandara Park, I’m a stylist believe it or not in United States. Even though my personal fashion because of my mismatched clothes, still people believe I have talent on dressing up other people. I’m 26 years old and still single, and oh yeah I have a twin sister, her name’s Nabi. I know I know our names are different and don’t sound alike from each other but our looks are quite indistinguishable since we’re identical twins. Also, not many people know that I have a twin because Nabi stays at home and seldom goes out.”

“What’s with the sudden coming back here in Seoul Dara? And look at your fashion sense! I really couldn’t believe what I’m seeing. You look atrocious!” Heechul stated after squeezing her in his arms and scrutinizing her from head to toe.

Kim Heechul, Dara’s best friend since childhood, he knows everything that concerns Dara and her twin. Both of them grew up in the States but after reaching the age of 18 he decided to move in Seoul because he wants to live independently and far from his parents, apparently his old folks didn’t like the idea of him being gay.

“Oppa.. don’t mind my clothes okay? I’m quite comfortable with it and am here because of work and personal matters.” Dara uttered while walking towards the exit and to Heechul’s car.

“Work? What work?”He asked finally settling inside the car.

“A month ago Yang Hyun Suk contacted me to help them design the clothes they are going to showcase on their 25th Anniversary Party, apparently they are going to launch a new business which involves clothing and shoe line.” Dara answered while scanning again her apple tab.

“Yang Hyun Suk of YG Empire? The father of the top 5 sought after eligible bachelors of Korea?” Heechul asked with sparkling eyes, he then sighed dreamily while clutching his fists near his chest.

 Dara looked at Heechul for a moment, and a crease can’t help but formed with a disgusted look on her face. “Stop that, you look nauseating in my eyes.”

Heechul glared at him and pouted, he then started the engine and drove slowly, “So where are we heading? Work or home?”

“Home, I’m tired from the flight and I just want to have some rest.” Dara answered right away, as much as she loves her work she needs to have some rest.

----------oOo----------

“Where’s Jiyong?” TOP asked his brothers while placing the table napkin on his lap.

“Here.” Jiyong uttered while entering the dining room, he then slowly sat beside their maknae who is quite busy with his phone.

“Where did you go last night? I heard your car leaving at around 10 in the evening.” TOP simply asked while eating his breakfast.

Jiyong just shrugged his shoulder, not looking back at his hyung. “Somewhere.” He answered uninterestedly.

“Somewhere? Or should I say at the Orphanage again?” Youngbae, the guy with Mohawk uttered while smiling.

“None of your business.” The second born answered while eyes rolling. “Here goes my day again with these annoying brothers of mine.” He thought at the same time.

“Really hyung? You went back to the orphanage aren’t you? Still hoping for that girl to return after all these years?” Seungri asked, a naughty grin painted on his face and finally putting his phone down.

“Shut the hell up and just eat.” Jiyong said irritated which made the four brothers hoot; it’s no secret between the five of them about Jiyong’s childhood sweetheart at the orphanage because all five of them were from there.

Jiyong suddenly stood up ready to leave with a poker face look which made the others silent, knowing that his brother won’t again he slowly sat back and focused on his food.

“Oh I remembered.. Daddy sent me an email last night, he wants me to tell you guys that the stylist from US will be arriving today. He also wants me to ask you bros if who would like to accompany her while she’s staying here at Seoul.” Daesung, also known as Hyun Suk’s personal secretary uttered while slicing a piece of his pancake.

“Did you just say “her”?” Seungri asked with wide eyes and a grin on his succulent lips.

“Uhm, No, I said him?! Of course I said her! Haven’t you cleaned your ears maknae?” Daesung emitted sarcastically.

“Is she hot or not?” TOP also asked while his eyes sparkle.

“How should I know? I never saw her and also dad didn’t send me pic or anything that shows that stylist.” Daesung said matter of fact.

“Hmmmm… As long as she’s a girl I would be glad to accompany her.” Seungri the panda maknae uttered with delight painted on his marvelous face.

“A big no for that, since I’m the first born I should be the one accompanying her.” TOP argued.

“What’s with the first born? We all know I’m the most handsome out of us all, I should be the one to accompany her.” Youngbae uttered flashing his smiling eyes.

“Who said you’re the best looking out of us 5? In your dreams! It’s me who is the most handsome!” Seungri butted in, his mouth full of pancake.

“If you’re the most handsome it would be such a disgrace! I’m the one who possessed coolness and manliness and that made me the most handsome!” the first born yelled.

Seungri, Youngbae and Top continued with their blubbering about who is the most handsome which made the dining table earsplitting, Daesung can’t help but wobble his head and tugged a small smile on his lips while Jiyong face palmed while listening to his brothers bickering. How childish his brothers could be.

After the noisy breakfast, Jiyong went towards his car but quickly ran towards his room and grab something. He slowly drove towards the YG Empire Building, after a couple of minutes he pulled out the thing he grabbed from his room: it was the necklace with a unicorn pendant. He was looking intently on it not knowing the car ahead of him stopped because of red light.

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHH.

“Oh !” Jiyong exclaimed after realizing that he bumped his car to another vehicle, he immediately went out of his car, and he then saw a petite girl with mismatched clothes got out from the car.

“What the hell.” The girl exclaimed while massaging her nape.

Jiyong immediately went towards the girl and asked, “Excuse me miss are you alright?”

Just when the girl looked at him Jiyong’s heart suddenly beat rapidly and he can’t help but clutch his chest, “She looks familiar, have I saw her somewhere?” He thought.

“What do you think Mister? Am I alright??? Can’t you see how I rub my nape because of the impact you’re car bangs our car?!! And you would ask me if I’m alright?! What are you!” the petite girl yelled, but the gorgeous Jiyong didn’t hear a word and just looked at her.

“YA!” Dara uttered when she didn’t hear a response from the stranger and just continued looking at her, as if he’s piercing his soul inside.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” Dara shouted once again and can’t help herself but smacked the guy’s head because of his stare towards her.

“Awwww!” Jiyong yelped after being hit. “That Hurt!”

“So was my nape!” Dara shouted back.

“But doesn’t mean you have the right to punch me.” Jiyong uttered with angry look.

“Look here Mister! You’re the one who bumped our car and made my nape hurt, I have the right to smack you!” the little girl answered back furiously.

Just when Ji was about to talk back, a guy with pretty face went out of the driver’s seat and faced Dara. The pretty face inspected the car and saw damage at his car but he looked uninterested, he then faced the small girl.

“Dara-ah, let’s just go. It’s just my old car anyways, no big deal. Just let it pass, you’re tired aren’t you? Don’t waste your energy just for this.” Heechul uttered, really not minding what happened.

“But oppa!” Dara said.

A sigh escaped from Ji’s luscious lips and yanked his wallet from his back pocket and grabbed his card, he then presented it to the pretty guy who didn’t even shot a stare unto him.

“Just call me on my number, I’ll pay the damages to your car, now if you’ll excuse me I have to go because I’m going to be late for my work.” Ji uttered coolly and didn’t dare to look again to the short woman.

The pretty boy then turned and looked unto Ji, after seeing who it was Heechul was stoned to his spot but managed to grab the card Ji was holding. Ji then went back to his car and drove away.

A squeal escaped Heechul’s lips and was grinning ear to ear, Dara just shook her head and went back inside the car, she can’t believe it. Her oppa just let that guy go and he didn’t even say sorry for what he did.

“What the ! You let that guy go!” Dara shrieked when Heechul finally went back at the car after a few minutes of jumping up and down as if he won the lottery.

“That was G-Dragon!” Heechul cried, his smile didn’t fade away. He was grasping the card the guy gave to him as if his life was depending on it.

“And so?” Dara said exasperated, she doesn’t know how to react on how her oppa is acting.

“He’s one of the most eligible bachelors of Seoul,. NO. He’s no.1 on the bachelors list” Heechul answered dreamily and Dara can’t stand the look on the guy’s face, she felt nauseous just looking at him.

“Aigooooooo…… Just drive….pretty please.” Dara uttered while shaking her head and closing her eyes.

Meanwhile Jiyong arrived at his office but his mind was somewhere else.

“Weird, I really believe I saw her somewhere because she looks really familiar, but hell I’m sure I don’t know someone who have that ugly attitude plus a very mismatched fashion style. I’m just over thinking and my imagination is getting me delusional. Argh, I think I need to let some steam off.” He then sat at his marvelous mahogany tree and faced the documents piling up. Yes Jiyong is a workaholic, and work is his way to let some steam off his system.

After a few hours of looking at the documents, Jiyong finally took his glance away from it when he heard his phone ringing.

“Why are you calling me when you could just come at my office? You’re just 3 rooms away from me Youngbae-ah.” Jiyong uttered uninterestedly.

“Am not in the office at the moment.” The guy on the other line uttered.

“Then where are you? You know it’s time for work right? Are you skipping you’re duties brother?” the mighty Jiyong uttered professionally.

“No, am not skipping my responsibilities 2nd brother, I just have to check something. I just called because Secretary Daesung told me to inform you that we’ll have dinner with the stylist from US tonight, so don’t do some work overtime or he’ll kill you.”

“As if.” Jiyong just rolled his eyes and as if Youngbae could see him, the latter said…

“Don’t roll your eyes on me Kwon Jiyong.” Which made Ji smile a bit, Youngbae really know him. “8pm sharp at VIP Restaurant, I’ll see you there later. Finish you’re work, okay?”

“Arasso.” Ji uttered defeated.

------0O0O0Oo------

Dara slowly opened her eyes just to be greeted by a smiling Heechul who was sitting prettily at the side of her comfortable princess size bed.

“Oppa don’t smile like that, you’re creeping me out.” The half sleep Dara uttered with such dismay on her voice.

“Finally you’re awake, I thought you’re in a comatose state because of how deep you’re sleep was, you can’t even hear your phone ringing loudly at your side.” he stood up and walked towards the glass wall near him and crossed his arm.

“Somebody called me? Was it an important call?” finally getting up from the bed while rubbing her puffy eyes, she slept for 10 hours straight.

“Ammmm… I think so?” Heechul grinned playfully.

“Then why didn’t you wake me up Kim Heechul?” Dara was on her poker face mode which made Heechul giggle.

“Okay it’s not that important, but I suggest you fix yourself now because you have a dinner meeting at exactly 8.” He then slowly walked out of the room.

“With whom?” a crease formed on Dara’s forehead.

“Yang Hyun Suk’s sons.” The voice called out.

“Yang Hyun Suk? Who the he---- Yang Hyun Suk’s sons?!” Dara finally realized the guys whom she’ll be working with for her project here in Korea. She then looked snappily at the wall clock, 7:30 in the evening. “Oh ! Am going to be late!” Dara panicked and swiftly ran towards the bathroom.

“Curse you Kim Heechul!” Dara yelled which resulted to her best friend’s roar of laughter.

----0o0o0o0o0----

A guy on his business suit was walking rapidly but that didn’t made his charisma lay low, women in all range of age was turning their heads to have a glimpse of the gorgeous guy passing the hall of the restaurant.

“That’s GDragon right?! He looks great in person!” a pretty lady whispered to another girl.

“Yes that’s him, waaaaa! He looks captivating, no wonder many girls swoon over him.” the other girl uttered which Ji heard clearly. A small smirk escaped his lips as he placed his hands on his pocket.

After a few minutes his search was finally over when he finally saw his brothers at a luxurious area of the brasserie. But a wrinkle immediately formed on his nice forehead when he found out that the person they are meeting was not there yet.

“Where is she?” Ji uttered and slowly sat beside their maknae Seungri, his back facing the entrance.

“She’s not here yet.” TOP answered while clasping his hands at the top of the table, like the rest of his brothers he looked undeniably handsome but with a ting of badass.

“Women.” Ji said uninterestedly, “If she’s not here for another 5 minutes I’ll just go home, she should know how to be professional when she’s meeting a client.” He then sipped a small amount of water.

“Maybe she has some reason why she’s late hyung, maybe she went to a parlor and made herself beautiful, just for us.” Seungri uttered dreamily, “I’ll be more willing to be her tour guide on our company and be with her 24 hours a day.”

“Oh shut up maknae.” Daesung uttered which was answered by a pouting lips courtesy of the youngest.

Just then a crash caught the attention of the brothers expect Ji who didn’t even bother to look at what happened. A girl with crumpled dress and a crazy tangled hair was bowing on the waiter as if she did a big mistake.

“Waaa….she looked hideous. My hair is all standing up just seeing her.” Seungri shivered and looked away at the girl.

“Her fashion sense is quite off, maybe she’s from a mountain or something.” TOP uttered and chuckled.

“Ya, that’s not a nice thing to say.” Youngbae reprimanded, then silence engulfed at them.

“Ammm.. excuse me?” A tiny voice uttered, Daesung, Youngbae and TOP looked at the girl who just talked behind Seungri and Ji’s chairs. “May I ask if the 5 of you are Hyun Suk’s sons?”

“Ne? why you ask?” Daesung asked.

“Anneong haseoyo I’m the stylist from US, Park SAndara.”

“What?!” the three chorused and immediately stood up, Seungri who was curious enouch turned around and his jaw went agape when he saw her, she’s the same girl that caused some ruckus awhile ago.

“Finally, you showed up.” Ji uttered with a raised eyebrow, he then turned slowly not expecting what he’s going to see.

“YOU?!” Dara and Ji chorused while pointing their fingers to each other. Shock was way  too far to describe their expressions.

“You’re one of Yang Hyun Suk’s sons?!” Dara yelled.

“You’re the stylist from US?!” Ji answered back, still can’t believe it.

“You two know each other?” Seungri asked both of them fascinatedly.


 

Hi my lovely subscribers! I’m so sorry for the late update..Mian Mian Mian! Too busy with work and didn’t have the time to write and update.. I hope you won’t get mad at me. 

Anyways, Dara and Ji finally crossed paths, did you like it? Please leave a comment or update our story.. I’ll appreciate it so much knowing how you respond to the story..

Ignore the wrong grammar and spelling guys…

Until the next chap! Live life to the fullest you guys! Take Care..

 

ChAnRiS