first day

Unicorn Pendant Necklace: My Young Promise

 

Dara was still fifty percent on her dreamland and fifty percent awake when she reached for her ringing cell phone, last night after being tackled down by the girl to do her suppose to be beauty regimen she tried to get have some rest by sleeping but like the other nights she was awakened in the middle of the night because of a certain dream.

“Yoboseoyo?” she groggily answered not minding to take a peak on her screen to see who’s calling her early in that morning.

“Is this Darasshi of the group 2ne1?” a baritone voice asked on the other line.

As if the other person can see Dara absentmindedly nodded but after a few seconds of having no response on the other line she figured that she needs to use her voice, “yes this is me.”

“Oh Darasshi, this is Daesung from the YG Empire. I was just calling you to inform you that our father Yang Hyun Suk wants you to spend your first day together with our very own Jiyong on an important fashion show.”

Just because Dara is still mildly sleepy she just answered with a grunt and continued listening (more like sleeping once again).

“Because we know that you are not familiar with Seoul we decided that Jiyong would just come to your apartment and pick you up at exactly 9 in the morning. Are you okay with that?” the personal secretary Kang Daesung of YGE continued thinking that the girl he’s talking with is absorbing everything he’s saying.

“Yeah sure.” Dara answered with a brief yawn at the end, after ending the call she went back to sleep without a doubt and resumed sleeping, not even minding to look at the clock beside her table.

                                                                       ---ooo---                                            

It was ten minutes to nine when the door bell rang at the flat the beautiful girls are staying, Bom who’s currently brushing her teeth looked at the other girls and decided to be the one to open the door thinking it that it would just be the cleaning ahjumma.

A handsome smile greeted the red haired girl who has a toothbrush present on , seeing who it was Bom can’t help but widen her eyes in surprise as she was totally caught off guard with their visitor.

“Good Morning.” Kwon Jiyong greeted.

“Unnie, who’s at the door?” Chaerin muttered and took a peek on their visitor, dropped open after seeing who it was and gave a girly shriek while running hurriedly on her room. She was still on her pajamas and her hair messy and looked like a bird’s nest.

“Mr. Kwon! We didn’t know you’ll be paying as a visit.” Bom uttered as he ushered Jiyong inside their fabulous flat, “please have a sit and I’ll be back in a minute.” Hurrying towards the bathroom Bom finished what she was doing earlier.

“Minzy ah! Please offer Mr. Kwon something to drink!” Bom yelled at the top of her lungs that made Jiyong chuckle in amazement.

“Are these the girls the same girls that we welcomed in the airport who are fashionable and classy?” the 3rd born of the YGE can’t help but think playfully after seeing the girls in their early morning forms.

After a few minutes of just purely inspecting the living room, the maknae of the girls emerged from the kitchen with a steaming cup of tea and placed it in front of the handsome guy.

“I’m sorry if we haven’t welcomed you properly Mr. Kwon, as you can see we are not the typical morning girls.” Gong Minzy uttered shyly with a little tint of pink on her cheeks.

Hearing what the young girl uttered Jiyong can’t help but give her a one genuine smile, “That’s okay Minzy, and please stop with the formality and calling me Mr. Kwon. I’m not that old mind you, so please call me oppa and just treat me like an older brother.”

Minzy nodded in agreement and sat momentarily at the sofa next to the long futon Jiyong was sitting at. “So what brought you here oppa?”

“Daesung told me to pick up Dara so the two of us could go to a fashion show and represent our company and your group, and also to get some ideas with the upcoming fashion gala that will take place a few months from now.” Jiyong reached for the drink and took a few sip, savoring the lemon taste the tea was giving.

“Dara unnie?” Minzy asked while tilting her head at the side and was answered with a nod by the young guy, “Did Daesung oppa informed unnie about you picking her up?”

Hearing this question Jiyong once again nodded and a crease slowly formed on his forehead sensing that something is off.

But unnie’s still sleeping oppa.”

To this Jiyong can’t help but stood up in surprise with a shock expression painted on his face, “What?! She’s still sleeping? But the show will start 30 minutes from now.”

“Oh my! Unnie must have done it again!” Minzy exclaimed making Ji look at her with such query, “Well as you can see oppa Dara unnie has this tendency to answer or talk to someone subconsciously when she’s half asleep.”

Oh . Jiyong doesn’t know what to do at that moment and was a little bit panicking as he continued looking at the young girl, he remained calm in the exterior but inside he’s really feeling frantic. He knows that the show they should be attending is very important because a lot of VIPs from the fashion world is coming.

Bom emerged from the bathroom and looked at Minzy and Jiyong, she can’t deny that Minzy looked a little bit worried, “What’s the matter Minzy?”

“Unnie.” Minzy started and Bom knew right away that their day would start frenzy.

Hearing what the younger explained, Bom’s voice enveloped at the entire flat and probably in the entire floor where they are currently at. “SANDARA PARK!!!!”

The next thing Jiyong saw seemed like a fast forward, Bom charged towards the room and looked like pulling someone that looked like dead from the bed, Minzy on the other hand run towards another room and when she came out Chaerin was already with her with some pieces of clothes.

Struggling kyaaas and ahhhhs are the next thing that he heard as he saw the three girls working all their efforts to someone who seemed to be struggling.

“Park Bom you know I don’t want those things in my face! Lee Chaerin get this clothes off of me! and Gong Minzy what the hell are you doing with my hair!!!!” A voice yelled that made Ji smile on himself.

Inside the room was a wild ride for the dumbfounded Dara, she was totally caught off guard when suddenly the girls came to her room and dressed her in a matter of a minute, she tried to run away from them but was pulled back to where they placed them and forced her to stay still.

“CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! What in ty hole have you done unto me?!!!” Dara screeched that made the three girls think that their eardrums are busted.

As fast as the girls dressed her Dara in just a blink of an eye took the dress of her and wiped her face with the towel near her and erased the light make up that Bom took an effort to apply on her. With a few strides she went to her closet and pulled hanged clothes and put it on that made the girls’ faces grimace.

Not knowing what is fully happening at that moment Dara walked out of her room just to be surprised, “What are you doing here at this time of the morning? Are you the one who made the girls wake me in my slumber and put those s on me?!”

Jiyong shook his head, he was not offended with the way the petite girl talked to her, on the other hand he was quite amused with and can’t help but look at the mismatched apparels she was wearing, “Have you forgotten that Daesung called you earlier today?”

“What call?” Dara asked with a knot on her forehead, her arms crossed and she walked nearer on the guy whose sitting relax at their couch.

“He called you earlier to tell you that I’m going to pick you up today so the both of us could go at a very important event.”

“And what event is that?”

“A fashion show.”

As if being knocked with some hazy recall, Dara muttered a curse once again after realizing that what happened earlier that morning was not a dream. “Oh . I’m sorry.. amm. What time will the show start anyway?”

“9:30 to be exact.” And as if teasing Dara more Jiyong looked at his wristwatch as if checking the time. “And right now it’s already 9:20am, we have 10minutes remaining to be there.”

“Are you kidding me?!”Dara uttered and scrammed towards her room once again and weird noises enveloped their ears. “What fashion show are we attending Mr. Kwon?!” Dara yelled.

Jiyong stood up magnificently from the seat and fixed his perfect fitted clothes, “Marc Jacobs.”

After a few brief minutes Dara went out of the room and pulled Jiyong towards the door while buttoning her orange long sleeved cardigan. “Girls we’ll see you at the office okay, right now we gotta run!!!”

The 2ne1 girls waved momentarily and the next thing they saw was the closing of the door.

“Well that’s it for our Dara, let’s get ready for office too.” Bom uttered and the girls went on their own rooms.

---ooo---

Seungri was pacing back and forth and Top can’t help but feel a little dizzy looking at him, “Will you just sit down for a minute? I’m getting wobbly just looking at you walking here and there.”

The Big Bang maknae huffed and sat at the chair next to his hyung, they are currently at the office Jiyong lend for the 2ne1 girls that Soo Hyuk magnificently renovated to suite the taste of the girls. Daseung and Taeyang are not with them because the two went on with their other businesses.

“It’s already 10 in the morning Seunghyun hyung and they are still not here, is appa YG really that sure that those girls are professional?” Seungri whined while tapping his shoes on the floor.

Top just let a sigh out, “Well they are surely professional and at best in what they are doing maknae because appa won’t hire them if they are not.”

“But still! They should be here hours ago and should have started working with the designs hyung!” the panda uttered just as the time the door opened and the girls went in.

Chaerin, Bom, and Minzy looked like professional designers just at the way they dress themselves, gone are the girls who looked old school with their pajamas early that morning and fiercely cool girls resurfaced.

“Well I’m sorry if we were late Mr. Panda boy and haven’t started the job early this morning. But you should have waited for us to tell us that on our faces and not on other people. Now do you have anything to say?” Chaerin uttered in her cold voice, placing the styrocup she was holding earlier in her table she faced the guy with her hands on her waist and her eyebrow pulled up, if glares could melt someone Seungri will surely turn into a liquid at that moment.

“Stop that Chae, Mr. Lee has some points too, we should have been here a few hours earlier to start our work and do some sketches.” Bom sat at her swivel chair and sipped her cup of coffee elegantly, her gaze on her laptop.

“Yes, Ms. Bom there got my point.” Seungri bravely uttered and was answered with a murderous glare by the resident amazona.”

“Shut up Panda, for your information we already made some sketches last night and are ready for your approval!” Chaerin pulled a portfolio and walked towards the two guys.

Top can’t help but feel amazed, “Really? You girls already made some sketches?” and got the portfolio the beautiful and y girl handed and looked at it briefly.

“So do you have any problems huh Mr. Panda Boy?!” Chaerin gritted her teeth right in front of the youngest guy that scared Seungri a little because he know that the girl could throw him a punch anytime she wants with the close proximity they are having.

“Well.. i—i—I have a name CL.” Seungri stuttered and discreetly protected his face if the girl throws him a sudden attack.

Inching her face forward towards Seungri, she whispered “I don’t care!!!!” and went back to her seat.

Seungri let a nervous sigh out and caressed his chest to tame his heart that is beating very fast. Top on the other hand went to Bom, his eyes still on the portfolio.

“Well these sketches are pretty nice, do you already foresee some fabrics that you may possibly use for this?” Top asked and threw a glance to Bom who didn’t even bother to look back at him.

“Unnies and I decided that I’ll go to the fabric factory that your company was affiliated too later today to check if they have some that can go perfectly with our designs, I already texted Mr. Daesung about this matter and he replied me that he’ll fetch me here and go personally with me at the factory.” Minzy who’s sitting at the farthest corner of the room replied when she gets it that her Bom unnie won’t give Top an answer.

At this, Top just nodded his head and crossed his arms, his eyes still lingering at the red hair who looked like seriously working at something.

---ooo---

It was lunchtime and Chaerin together with Minzy went out of the office to grab some food, in some odd way Seungri went with them and accompanied them to the nearest food bistro even if he knew that he and the Chaerin would end up fighting again.

Leaving Bom and Top at the office, Top sat at the front of Bom’s table and looked intensely at her.

“Tell me, have we ever met before?” Top started earning the red haired girl’s attention.

“You already asked me that question in the airport haven’t you?”

Top thought for a while but can’t remember if he really did, “Well I can’t remember if I did but you could just answer my question can’t you not?”

Bom looked at her and after a few minutes let a deep sigh out, “No we haven’t, satisfied?”

Top can’t help but feel that Bom is not telling him the truth, his gut was telling him that somewhere in his life he really did encountered her but to his dismay he really can’t remember where it was.

“I really do believe we already met Ms. Park Bom.” Top pressed on.

Again Bom looked at him, her insides are battling and she was getting nervous as the moment passed by, “Does he really remember me from before? But that’s impossible! I looked hideous at the past and he even humiliated me once! I don’t think I have any traces with what I am from before to what I am right now!” Bom thought as she convinced herself.

“Just drop it off Mr. Choi, I can guarantee you that the first ever encounter of us was in airport and not from somewhere before. And besides, if you ever met me from the past do you really think that you’ll forget a girl like me that easily?” She smiled seductively and let a chuckle out that caught Top off guarded at some point.