unexpected from you

Unicorn Pendant Necklace: My Young Promise

Dara just finished taking a bath, walking out of the bathroom she feels fresh and comfortable with her favorite night dress.

 

“You’re still wearing that hideous piece of cloth?” Chaerin greeted her when the older entered their grooming room. Yes girls they have a certain room for their make ups and beauty products, heck they belong to the fashion world.

 

Bom and Minzy can’t help but laugh when Dara pouted, she looked cute.

 

“Its comfortable.” Dara answered and sat at her own prepping table looking at herself at the big mirror in front of her.

 

“No offense unnie but that looked like a grandma nightdress worn in the late 70’s.” Minzy shared her opinion, face covered with moisturizing mask.

 

“YA.” feeling that the girls are ganging up on her she can’t help but think about the comments from those girls back at the fashion show.

 

“Enough girls, stop with the bullying.” Bom smiled after finishing her night beauty regimen.

 

With a deep sigh, Dara looked at herself closely. Its not the first time that somebody criticize her way of clothing but that doesn’t mean she’s not affected.

 

Thinking that their unnie got offended by them CL and Minzy walked towards her as if checking on her.

 

“Something wrong unnie?” Minzy asked.

 

Silence answered her.

 

The three girls looked at each other as if alarmed by the way Dara is behaving, never was she offended before by the way they .

 

“Ssantoki, are you mad?” Bom walked towards her too.

 

“I’m sorry! Please forgive us!” as if to emphasize her intention Chaerin even kneel and put her most adorable kitty face.

 

“No.” Dara answered, “Its just that… Aish.” heaving a deep shy.

 

“What’s the matter?” the eldest asked.

 

“Nothing girls, let’s just go to sleep.” Walking away she went to her room leaving the girls dumb founded.

 

Later that night Dara sat at her bed, as if something’s bugging her she reached for her phone and browse her gallery where a beautiful face popped her screen. “Am I going to be pretty just like her?” she thought.

 

---000---

 

Dark bags were visible under Jiyong’s eyes that morning when she went to the table for breakfast, his brothers were nowhere to be found.

 

Soo Hyuk, their handsome butler and his bestfriend looked at him, “You look like crap Master Jiyong.” giving the dashing guy a cup of newly brewed coffee.

 

Jiyong can’t help but smile by the guy’s remarks. “Drop the master thing Hyuk.”

 

“What’s the matter? Why do your eyes look like Seungri’s?

 

Caressing the bags under his eyes he can’t help but remember the dream that keeps on bugging him.

 

“Was it that dream again?” Soo Hyuk asked.

 

Jiyong nodded after sipping at his cup, “Do you think she’ll remember me?”

 

“Maybe? Its been so long Jiyong, we don’t even know where she is after she left the orphanage.” Soo Hyuk and Ji grew up at the orphanage together, Ji asked Yang sajangnim to hire his bestfriend as his butler when nobody adopted Soo Hyuk when he’s already on his teens.

 

“I wonder how she is.” Jiyong’s eyes filled with longing.

 

---000---

Days passed and everyone was busy with the designs for the line of clothes that are to be launched under the YG Empire. Big Bang and 2ne1 were having a discussions about the designs, everybody was kinda in their serious selves while discussing the matter.

 

Jiyong, TOP, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri can’t deny the fact that the girls were really amazing in their line of work.

 

“You girls are daebak on this.” Seungri smiled while giving his thumbs up after the girls finished presenting the clothes and styles.

 

Chaerin snickered at the Big Bang’s maknae making the latter distanced himself a little from her.

 

“What?” Seungri slightly asked the amazona like girl.

 

“Why do you think your father hired us if were not that good huh?” Chaerin crossed her arms as if intimidating him.

 

Youngbae smiled while looking at the two, “Well we’ll let you girls handle the rest.”

 

Officially ending the meeting the guys left the girls to do their work.

 

Dara was totally on her zone of concentration when her phone rang, looking at the caller she immediately answered the call.

 

“Hello YAng sajangnim.” she greeted politely, excusing herself from the girls and walked out of the room.

 

“Dara unnie seemed down this past days don’t you think?” Minzy uttered when their main designer left them for awhile.

 

Chaerin crossed her arms, “I thought I was the only one who noticed it, but still she manages to concentrate on her work.”

 

“Did something happen back at the fashion show?” Bom was munching the corn she saved for break.

 

“What do you mean?” the young ones asked.

 

“Well she started to act like that after she went home from that show, don’t you think?” making them analyze what’s happening with their dear Dara.

 

The girls scrammed back to their work as if acting like they were not talking about the matter including matter about Dara.

 

“Girls I’ll be having a lunch meeting with Yang sajangnim for a while okay? I’ll be back after, please follow up our designs. I’ll see you later.” gathering her things, Dara checked her phone once more looking at her memos.

 

“But unnie, it seems like its going to rain hard.” Minzy uttered looking at the window, black clouds were starting to gather.

 

“Oh? Minzy’s right Ssantoki. Are you going to be alright?” Bom worriedly asked her friend.

 

Dara smiled brightly after getting her bag and portfolio, “I’ll just run and grab a taxi. Bye girls.” off she went.

 

“Hmmmm, well. Dara’s gone girls what are we going to have for lunch?” Chaerin asked as her stomach growls making them laugh.

 

---000---

 

Dara sighed and patted herself dry as she stopped in front of a cafe when the rain poured, letting her hand be soaked at the rain as if checking Dara sighed. “What am I going to do.” she tried to call for a cab but to no avail as everyone at that time were calling for cabs too.

 

Few minutes later Dara was soaking wet, she tried to run from establishment to establishment even though pours hard thinking that the restaurant she’s going to meet with the president of the YG Empire.

 

“Aigoooooo…” Dara whispered to herself after finally reaching the place, she feels cold to be honest but she tried to gather herself as she entered the restaurant and tried her best to be presentable before facing their VIP customer.

 

---000---

Memories of the past came crashing unto him as he looks at the photos taken from his middle school days, he feels nostalgic for a moment whenever seeing the young face of that woman.

 

“You looked innocent in here, why did you turn into a y woman now?” Top can’t help but utter as she caressed a certain picture of a woman who’s smiling beautifully in the pic.

 

“Park Bom. Did you really think I forgot who you were?”

 

---000---

“Your designs are really amazing Ms. Park, the rumors are true after all.”  Yang Hyun Suk uttered as he ate his steak.

 

“Rumors?” Dara’s curiosity peaked.

 

The elder nod his head as he looked directly to her, “Yes, didn’t you know that rumors surrounds you? They say that you’re really something. Excuse me for saying but they say that everything you designs are incredible and are one of a kind even if you don’t look like you belong to the fashion world.”

 

“Its because of how I dress myself and how I look right?” Dara smiled, answering him with honesty.

 

“I’m sorry if I offended you.” he uttered, concern laced his voice.

 

Dara shrugged it off and smiled as if nothing was wrong, “I’m not new with those statements from other people. I honestly don’t care how I look, what’s more important is that I do my job right and people admire it.”

 

“You are really quite something Ms. Park.”

 

Dara looked quizzically towards him, making the latter smile. A warm smile flashed on Yang sajangnim’s lips which rarely happens. “I admire you because on our society where looks are highly rated you still remain with your own principle.”

 

Dara smiled, a little sad to be exactly, “That doesn’t mean it didn’t crossed my mind to change how I look. Honestly, sometimes I’m tempted to do what the society wants me to do, it’s not new that I’ve been judged because of how I look and it came to the point where I was ready to change myself.”

 

“Then what stopped you from changing?” he asked.

 

“That I don’t know too.” Dara smiled warmly which touched the president.

 

“Well just tell me if you want my help with that. I’ll help you any time.”

 

Dara smiled and bowed politely towards him. “Thank you Mr. Yang for the offer.”

 

---000---

 

Jiyong entered the 2ne1 office that morning and instantly noticed that something is off.

 

“Where’s Dara?”

 

The girls whose busy discussing the cloth presented looked at him, they all looked worried.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

“She’s sick and can’ go to work. She caught a fever and colds yesterday.” Minzy answered.

 

“That foolish girl, she taught she’s some kind of a wonder woman and sickness won’t catch her. She went home last night soaked from the rain.” Bom uttered annoyed by the fact but worry still paints her face.

 

“Well where is she now?” the leader of big bang asked.

 

“She’s back at the apartment, resting. Were worried for her too and presented to take care of her but she said we need to work because the deadline is near.” Chaerin biting her nail.

 

“Well who’s taking care of her then?”

 

“No one.” the trio answered in chorus.

 

---000---

Jiyong was driving his way back to their house, remembering that Dara is sick he can’t help but feel uneasy knowing that nobody’s taking care of the sick girl. It’s not his personality to take care of someone sick but he doesn’t know why but he found himself at a Congee Store and ordering something delicious for someone who’s sick.

 

“I must be crazy.” he uttered.

 

---000---

 

The ring of the doorbell woke Dara up from her slumber, her body hurts while her head felt like exploding when she tried to sat up from the bed.

 

“i told them not to worry.” she sighed thinking it was the girls who’s checking on her, but its kinda odd though that they’ll ring the bell because they know the security code of their door.

 

“I told you girls I’m------” Dara was caught off guard after seeing who it was.

 

Jiyong too was caught off guard when Dara opened the door, he doesn’t know why but she looked adorbale, the blush on her cheeks, those pink lips and her droopy eyes.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, what are you doing here?” she managed to ask.

 

“The girls said you’re sick so I’m checking on you.” Jiyong answered.

 

“Why would you----” Dizziness took Dara’s system over and was about to topple the floor when strong arms caught her just in time.

 

Feeling how high her fever is, Jiyong quickly carried the weak girl on his arms. “Pabo. How did you manage to walk from your room with this high fever of yours?”

 

“I’m---- I’m fine.” Dara managed to answer even if everything is spinning on her point of view.

 

Jiyong can’t help but sigh as he looked at the girl who’s obviously not fine. Letting himself in, he managed to place Dara back on her bed. Feeling comfortable Dara went back to dreamland.

 

“Aish. Why am I doing this?” Jiyong found himself again taking care of the girl by putting cold cloth over her forehead after making her drink medicine. He can’t help but smile after seeing what Dara wore, it looked like Jiyong’s grandmother’s dress.

 

“Aigoo, you’re one hell of a designer but you have weird taste for your clothes.”

 

---000---

It was late that night when the girls went home, they hurriedly went to check Dara but was surprised to see the Big Bang leader sleeping on the chair beside Dara’s bed. Bowl of cold water and a cloth, medicines and other things on the table beside him.

 

“Well what do we have here.” Chaerin snickered.

 

“Awwwww.,, we didn’t know he checked her. That’s so sweet.” Minzy uttered.

 

“Who thought that a cold person like him have warm heart for our ssantoki.” Bom thought, “Come on girls, let them rest.” She said with a smile on her lips.

 


hello everyone! hope you liked this short update! please comment down, subscribe and upvote. i would love to hear what you guys think. LOVE YOU!! Stay healthy!

ChAnRiS