the baddest girl

Unicorn Pendant Necklace: My Young Promise

 

Six people sitting at the round table while eating there course of meal engulfed with awkward silence. Finally Daesung who can’t stand the silence and his curiosity anymore looked at Dara who at that time was looking intently at her soup as if something is going to pop out of there.

 

“Darasshi?” The guy with tiny eyes uttered making the hideous girl who’s sitting beside him and Taeyang look at him innocently.

 

“It seems you and our Jiyong here knows each other? Are you acquainted for a long time now?” A lopsided smile flashed from Dae’s lips earning a smirk from Dara making the other guys shiver.

 

“She looks creepy alright but she’s creepier with that smirk of hers, I never thought that nerds can have this attitude.” Seungri who was sitting beside Jiyong thought while looking at Dara.

 

“No, we just met earlier today.” Dara uttered looking intently at Jiyong while massaging her nape while the latter doesn’t seem to be bothered by her deathly glares.

 

“Jiyong, you already met up with her this morning without us knowing?” Top the first born said with a crease on his forehead.

 

Jiyong gently put down his spoon on the table and wiped the side of with the table napkin and slowly looked at his brothers. “Yes we accidentally met this morning when I’m on my way to the office but I didn’t know she’s the stylist Daesung was mentioning during the breakfast.”

 

“Well who would think that she’s a stylist with that horrible sense of fashion she have?” Seungri the maknae whispered but the other people could clearly hear it.

 

Taeyang and Daesung sent a death glare towards the maknae making the latter look down and bit his red lips as if saying he didn’t mean to say the things he just emitted.

 

Dara on the other hand just smiled, a hurt smile to be exact. “Don’t judge the book by its cover, there’s a saying that goes like that. Doesn’t mean that I dressed like this I can’t do my work as a professional stylist, I’m not that comfortable with those revealing and miniskirts that our popular on our fashion world. As long as I can move freely on my work and without the thoughts of I might reveal something on my body I’m okay with it.

 

The five guys fell silent for a long time, Taeyang then let a deep sigh out and looked at Dara who was still eating, “On behalf of our maknae, let me be the one to say sorry for you. He’s just frank and sometimes doesn’t mind if other people can hear him and might possibly hurt a person.”

 

For the first time on the evening Dara smiled genuinely making Taeyang froze, it’s because her smile is so beautiful as if there’s light surrounding her that moment.

 

“That’s okay, I’m used to it.” Dara simply said.

 

As if lifting the bad aura, Daesung smiled and looked at Dara, “ So how did you two meet this morning?”

 

“I accidentally bumped my car at the back of the car she was on.” Jiyong uttered coolly for the first time, as if it was no big deal at all.

 

“YOU WHAT?!” the other four brothers gasped with shock, the great Jiyong or known as G-Dragon of YG Empire did such a thing, they all know that their brother is one hell of a careful driver so it’s a first to know that he was involved on that kind of accident.

 

“You heard me.” Jiyong just crossed his arms on his chest while looking at the shocked faces of his brothers, he wants to laugh out loud on what he was beholding at that moment, their faces were epic but hold it in because Dara on the other hand were sending him daggers by her stare.

 

“Yes that’s true, and he’s the reason also why my nape is still hurting.” Dara uttered with such hate on her voice, “And he didn’t even say sorry for what he had done.”

 

“Well it was just an accident, I didn’t mean it did I? There’s no point of saying sorry because it was unintentional.” Jiyong argued back.

 

“Will it hurt you just to say one simple sorry? Unintentional or intentional it’s just the same, you caused damage on my oppa’s car and inflicted pain on me.” Dara said, trying to stay calm but the others can clearly see that she wants to strangle Jiyong at that moment.

 

The four dumbfounded gorgeous guys looked at the two people who was bickering so hard as if there’s no tomorrow. Finally after throwing some more bicker and at the end both of them had pissed off expression on their faces.

 

“Aigoo… Were just starting but there are some issues arising this early.” Daesung rubbed his temples as he looked at his brother and at the lady sitting beside him.

 

“Okay, let’s just put your differences aside for now.” Top who recovered from what just happened uttered making his expression serious like those of the businessman who are dealing something to their clients.

 

“Let’s discuss first the work that we will be handling the next five months, Darasshi our dad should have probably told you about the project.” The first born uttered with seriousness on his voice, the other guys also put there poker faces when working with something.

 

“Ne, Mr. Yang Hyun Suk told me about the project, you’re planning to launch a clothing brand and shoe line? And he contacted me to work with you gentleman about this matter.” Dara looked at Top seriously, gone was the cold aura surrounding the odd girl.

 

“Yes, our father the president wants to hold a fashion show showcasing the new products from the company on the 25th Anniversary of our company. I was thinking that you could focus on the clothing line instead of the shoes, if you excuse me I did some background research regarding with you and I found out you’re not just a stylist but a designer as well.” Daesung uttered after sipping some wine from his glass.

 

Dara smiled after hearing what the guy with tiny eyes just said, “He’s cleverer than I thought, doing some research as if checking my credibility.” Dara thought while clearing with some water.

 

“Yes that’s right, I’m more of a designer than a stylist. I’m impressed you did some background check before finally meeting me. I’ll be more than glad with your preposition. Focusing on designing the clothes where I’m good at will be less stress with me, but what about the shoe line? I can’t design a cloth without me knowing what’s the style of shoes am going to use for it.” Dara speaking like a true professional proving she’s confident on her field.

 

“Don’t be bothered, I, Daesung and Top hyung here will be the one who’s going to handle about that matter, of course we will be informing you about the shoes that we will be having on the launch so that you won’t be bothered if the style won’t fit and will result to a fashion disaster.” Taeyang answered while flashing his famous no eyes smile.

 

“Well thanks for the consideration. If you Top and Daesung will be the ones assigned to the shoes then that means---?” Dara hanged her words while eyeing the two remaining guys who are sitting on the other side of the table.

 

“Neh, you got it right. Seungri and I will be the ones who will be working with you from planning of the designs to the expected outcome of the clothing.” Jiyong directly uttered making Dara snort as if she’s not in favor of him and Seungri to work with her. Instead of the feeling of turned off on Dara’s expression Jiyong found himself being entertained by her reactions as if amusing him, there’s something about this girl that makes he can’t explain.

 

“So what are your plans Dara noona? Are you going to send some of your staff here in Korea to work with us or your contented to work with our other local stylist?” Finally Seungri butted in after his long silence.

 

“My co designers are arriving the day after tomorrow, I’m more confident to work with them because we know how each of us work and have what people call teamwork.” The girl expressed while looking straightly to the eyes of the panda guy sitting in front of her.

 

“Oh great another bunch of nerds will be coming to work with us, great.” Seungri whispered sarcastically earning him an elbow from his beloved Jiyong hyung.

 

Jiyong can’t help but punish the maknae for their guest might hear him again, even though it amazes him how honest and straight their youngest brother can be, he should know how to stop his mouth from blubbering some things in front of other people.

 

-----oOoOoOoO----

 

“Am telling you if you’re the one who’s with them earlier on that dinner am sure that that panda look alike guy would end up in the hospital because of scratches from you.” Dara exhaled for the nth time, she was back from the dinner with Hyun Suk’s sons and is currently talking on her phone while brushing her teeth.

 

“Well he has some point unnie.” The girl on the other line uttered.

 

“Chaerinnah!” Dara shouted earning a giggle from the said girl, “Bommie-ah! Strangle Lee Chaerin for me.” Dara said as if getting some connivance with her other friend. She was calling her friends/co designers who at that time are packing the things they need for the project in Korea on the apartment they were living in the US.

 

“Stop bullying Dara Chaerin.” A voice from the background uttered.

 

“Hear that stop bullying me or my Bominator will kill you.” Dara chuckled then sighed, “I miss you guys so much.”

 

“We miss you too unnie!” Dara heard their maknae Minzy shouted from the other line making her smile.

 

“Hey did you girls visit my sister? How’s my Nabi?” Dara asked on the other hand, she left her sister in the United States with their father, she’s not allowed to travel even if Dara wants her twin to come along with them.

 

“She’s fine unnie, she said she missed you and also told us to give her kisses to you.” Chaerin uttered cheerfully but a hint of sadness can be heard from her voice too.

 

“I was trying to call her but her phone seemed off, why is that?” Dara asked, worry filled her system thinking about her twin.

 

“Uncle forbid Nabi to use phone right now, he said it’s for her own good. Don’t worry about her Dara unnie she’s doing fine. Maybe next time she could come with us if Uncle will let her, okay?” as if agreeing with her friend Dara just nod.

 

“We’ll see you the day after tomorrow okay? Take some rest now unnie we know you’re tired from the flight too. Goodnight!”

 

“Goodnight Ssantoki!” Bom called out at the top of her lungs making Dara smile once again.

 

“Goodnight girls, take care with your flight tomorrow!” Dara uttered cheerfully now and pressed the end button on her phone.

 

After washing her body and changing her clothes she then slipped in the comfortable covers of the bed and lie peacefully and moments after she was on her way to her dreamland.

 

A young boy was standing at the side of the swing crying while looking at the girl who was walking away with Sister Mary towards the orphanage. He was clutching the necklace with a unicorn pendant tightly on his hand while his other hand was desperately wiping the tears that are falling from his face.

 

“That boy was strange, talking as if she knew me well. I hope he’ll keep the necklace that I gave him.” The little girl thought while walking towards another girl who was sleeping soundly at the arms of a middle aged guy, as if they were waiting for someone.

 

The middle aged guy gently smiled revealing his perfect set of teeth, he then offered his hand while his other hand was draped on the other girl who was sleeping peacefully.

 

“There you are Dara-ah, I was searching all over for you. Let’s go now or we’ll miss our flight back to the US, you’re twin sister here fell asleep while waiting for you.” The middle aged guy who seemed to be their father uttered.

 

“OH this is Dara? I thought she was Nabi.” The nun was dumbfounded but smile afterwards.

 

“Say goodbye to sister now.” Dara’s father uttered after holding the tiny hand of her daughter.

 

Dara looked at the innocent face of the nun who took good care of her sister in this orphanage after their mother died from an illness.

 

“Thank you Sister.” Dara uttered and hugged the nun which the nun warmly embraced her back.

 

“Take care of your sister from now on okay?” the nun uttered earning a nod from Dara.

 

After a few moments a white van went out of the gates of the orphanage, at early age Dara knew what happened on their family because her father raised her explaining their situation.

 

Her mother and father were separated and their mom went back to Korea from the US with her sister when they were are just two years of age, after a few years news came to them that her mother died and her sister was put on an orphanage.

 

Dara looked at her twin who was lying beside her, sleeping peacefully. She then embraced her and whispered, “Welcome back Nabi.” And a sweet smile formed on her lips.

 

Dara woke up from the dream with a gasp of air, she quickly sat and noticed she was sweating profusely. It’s just 4 o’clock in the morning when Dara looked at the wall clock hanging on the room she was in, she then went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

 

“There goes that dream again, how am I supposed to know where to find that boy now? Oh Nabi, how am I supposed to find the boy you want me to find when I don’t have any clue but that necklace I gave to him?” Dara thought as if remembering the other matter that made her accept the job that Hyun Suk gave her, so that she could come back to Korea and do her job and find that boy.

 

Apparently Dara’s twin Nabi wants her to find the boy she was with in the orphanage because she made a promise with that boy. Dara’s only clue was the necklace he gave to that youngster because the boy that Nabi wants her to find was the exact boy who was standing beside the swing crying when she was leaving the orphanage.

 

“Oh Nabi.” Dara just uttered.

 

On the other hand Jiyong was standing on the balcony outside his room, the moon was still visible and the little light that the moon was giving was making the necklace twinkle in the dark. He was awakened by the same dream that awaked him last night, the dream of his past where his young love walked out of the orphanage they were on leaving him behind.

 

“Where are you now? You promised me you’ll come back for me.” He uttered softly, longing can be seen on his eyes while he was eyeing the unicorn pendant on the silver necklace.

 

----oOoOoOo----

 

Dara was feeling excited while looking at the apartment she moved in yesterday, the day she came back at Korea Heechul already found a cozy apartment where she and the girls could move in while they were working on the project with the Big Bang boys, yes those five gorgeous guys she had dinner with the day before the other was well known on the business world as Big Bang. Thanks to the magazines she read the whole day yesterday she gathered some infos about them.

 

With a satisfied smile Dara grabbed her  white knitted long sleeve and put it over her red long sleeved shirt, she then went out of the door and called a taxi to led her to the airport, finally her friends are arriving today.

 

On the other hand 3 luxurious cars went out of YG’s mansion, Daesung and Taeyang was sitting comfortably on the silver sports car which was maneuvered by the youngest Seungri, while Top on the hand was driving the black Mercedes Benz on its latest model. Trailing on the back of Seungri’s car was Jiyong sitting handsomely on his white Bentley Mansory, an ear phone was attached on his ears as if he was talking to somebody.

 

“Take care of the office Dara’s team will be occupying, I want the office to be comfortable for them to work on.” It turned out it was his butler/best friend Soo Hyuk. Jiyong still can’t figure out why his bestfriend wants to be his own personal butler when he was damn rich like them, all he know is Soo Hyuk wants to serve him as a payment to him for saving his life when they were in junior high.

 

After 20 minutes of driving towards the airport, the five handsome guys finally reached their destination. As they were getting out of their respective cars screams of girls filled the airport as if a Hallyu Star arrived. Dara who was at the arriving area noticed girls surrounding the entrance area.

 

“Hmmmm…. Maybe a famous star came?” Dara uttered to herself while adjusting her glasses but her jaw dropped literally when she saw the guys the crowd of girls were screaming and ogling at, five guys were walking towards the arrival area too and they are surprisingly familiar.

 

“Drat!” Dara cursed when she confirmed who the girls were fan girling, Big Bang guys were walking as if they were on a red carpet on an award ceremony.

 

“Oh Darasshi. You’re here too.” Taeyang who’s dressed in black skinny pants, white polo and black boots with his hair in Mohawk style greeted her.

 

Dara could just smile and nod, she then looked at the guys now standing in front of her Top who’s on silver suit with his hair dyed in white, Daesung who’s in a silver shirt with a black vest and black pants flashing his million dollar eye smile. Seungri on the other hand was in his red suit with black shirt inside paired with jeans, and lastly Jiyong who’s in jeans with v line white shirt with black suit paired with white shoes and accessorized with a rosary like necklace but what caught Dara’s eyes were his hair, it looked like it was permed but styled upwards.

 

“What’s with the outfit? They could just have simple white shirt and faded jeans.” Dara thought after inspecting the guys’ clothes.

 

As if Daesung could hear what inside Dara’s brain he uttered “Top and GD have photo shoots to cover that’s why they’re dressed like that and their hair was styled in an awkward fashion.”

 

Dara just smiled at them and tried not to mind the eyes that were gawking at her, well she can’t blame if the girls surrounding them will kill her now because how come these guys would hang around a girl with an odd sense of fashion.

 

“Flight A43098 now arriving, from Los Angeles, California to Seoul, Korea. I repeat Flight A43098 now arriving, from Los Angeles, California to Seoul, Korea.” Dara heard a voice from the system said which made Dara’s heart throb in so much excitement, that’s the flight her friends are.

 

“They’re here.” Dara uttered excitedly making the guys looked at the arrival area.

 

“Well, let’s welcome the geeks we’ll be working with.” Seungri blabber earning stares again from his brothers, but to his surprise Dara just smiled sweetly.

 

“Yeah, let’s welcome my fellow nerds.” Dara said softly.

 

Soon enough passengers from that flight went out of the arrival area, just then Dara waved her hand and the boys automatically looked at the girls walking towards them. The boys aside from Jiyong was completely surprised on what they are seeing.

 

“, they are totally hot.” Seungri can’t help but exclaimed.

 

(Insert CL’s THE BADDEST FEMALE here)

 

Three astonishing girls were walking slowly from the arrival area, one with a long blond hair with black tube and black leather jacket and pants complete with white 4inch stiletto shoes, the second one with a short hair was in white skinny pants with gold fitting shirt and black vest, the third one with red curly hair was in a y revealing dress colored in twinkling black paired with a black net stockings and a red high heeled shoes.

 

“Unnie!!!” the girl with short hair spotted Dara and the guys who are with her, she then waved merrily.

 

Dara on the other hand was smiling happily while waving and jumping up and down on her spot not minding a pair of eyes looking at her, amused with what he was seeing. Jiyong then adjusted his dark reamed glasses and smiled seductively.

 

The three girls walked towards Dara and when they finally reached them the four hugged tightly as if they have never seen each other in like forever.

 

Just then Chaerin also known as CL faced the five appealing guys, she then took her glasses off and as her eyes looked at the guys Seungri can just swallow his saliva, his mouth was getting dry as if this girl standing in front of her was every inch of him.

 

“So who’s the who insulted my unnie’s fashion choice at the dinner the day before yesterday?” CL’s voice boomed and looked at the guys each as if scrutinizing them one by one.

 

Top, Daesung, Taeyang and Jiyong looked at Seungri as if answering the girl’s question and as if getting it from the guys CL looked at Seungri with her cat eyes as if tearing him apart bit by bit.

 

“Was it you boy with dark circles?! PANDA BOY?!” CL uttered in a dangerous tone.

 

“Oh .” Seungri cursed under his breath.

 

 

                Anneong my beloved readers!!!! So how’s the update? Did you guys enjoyed it?... yes our 2ne1 girls will be joining the fun now because I believe Dara’s not complete without them..

 

                Mianhe for the late update.. been very busy on my work.. I’ll try my hardest to update one of these days… please leave a comment because it makes my heart swell knowing that some are reading my work.. please do upvote the story if you like, it’s up to you…

 

                Let me welcome the new subbies!!! ChAnRiS welcomes you whole heartedly.. please enjoy reading and if you have time please do check my other stories too..

 

  • When I’m Kissing You (baekyeol)
  • Accidentally Got Married With You (daragon)
  • Best of Friends to Best Lovers?! (2hyun)

 

Kamsahamnida!!!!!! Always remember my loves to take care of yourselves and live life to the fullest..

 

                Saranghamnida! Gua Ai Ni! Mahal Ko Kayo! J’te Aime…

 

 

ChAnRiS