don't judge by one's cover

Unicorn Pendant Necklace: My Young Promise

Dara almost flew towards the venue of the Marc Jacobs fashion show thinking that they might be really late and the show already started.

“Holy that was close!” Dara panted as she took a seat and fanned herself using her hands.

Jiyong who looked like he owned the world took his time towards the venue; he even posed for a while in the red carpet designated for important persons for the fashion world. Seating graciously he smiled and waved towards people who stick their sights unto him.

Noticing what the guy is doing, the hideous girl can’t help but talk to herself while observing the people on their surroundings,  “Hmmmmm… he looks prominent with all these people paying attention to him, plus with the looks he possess I believe every girl in here would like to have a piece of his attention.”

“Is there dirt on my face Ms. Park?”

Knowing that the guy she’s with noticed that she’s silently observing him withdraw her eyes from him and as if playing it coolly she crossed her arms on her chest and her legs, “Nothing.”

“You sure it’s nothing? You’ve been eyeing me since the time I took a seat beside you.” Jiyong smirked and looked at the girl beside him.

“Don’t be so cocky Mr. Kwon; I was just thinking what it is with you that those girls are paying too much attention unto you. I just don’t get it.”

“Maybe it is because I’m hot and irresistible?”

Dara could not believe what she just heard; this guy is really full of himself. Yes he might be good looking but doesn’t give him the right to boast himself.

“Wow, you’re really full of yourself you know?” the main stylist of 2ne1 can’t help but fill her voice with sarcasm.

To add nerve on Dara’s already boiling temper Kwon Jiyong  just chuckled to his heart’s content making her want to punch him on his beautiful face.

“This piece of .” Dara mumbled while trying to focus her attention to the ramp stage when the lights turned darker.

<3

Seungri cannot believe his eyes; too many empty plates covered the whole table that they were occupying. Looking at the girls seating together with him at the table he meticulously looked at each 2ne1 member as if thinking where all those food went.

“These girls are surely skinny but their appetite are like as us guys, how could they keep their bodies fit when they could eat like 15 guys serving?!” the maknae of Big Bang ranted on his mind, he can’t help but tilt his head on the side and cross his arm as if absorbed on deep thinking.

“What are you looking at Panda boy?!” CL hissed after catching Seungri eyeing them and the plates back and forth.

Minzy can’t help but giggle as she picked up what’s running though the guy’s mind, “Probably our appetite unnie, he might be thinking where we stored all those foods.”

“Intelligent girl.” Seungri thought as he smiled towards the youngest of all.

“Stop smiling you buffoon, you look like a maniac when you smile like that towards our Minzy.” Chaerin’s cat eyes glared once again towards the poor guy.

“Stop bullying the boy Chae, besides I might not be surprised if he really thinks of that.” Bom answered slightly defending him as she looks at her appearance at her compact mirror at the same time.

“What’s with our appetites? I don’t see anything wrong with it.” Chaerin puffed like a little girl and whispered the next words she uttered; “Besides it didn’t even satisfy my hunger.”

“What?! You’re not even full with all those food? What are you?!” Seungri can’t help but spat out gathering the attention of the customers on that certain bistro.

“Shut your mouth Panda boy!” Chaerin slammed the table and was about to reach for Seungri when Bom stopped her hands while the guy tried to hide his face with his hands.

“Stop it Chae, you’re doing a commotion in here.” Bom uttered which made the Amazon girl withdraw her y hands. “Let’s pay.”

“Pay for the food Panda Boy.”

“Why should I do that?!” Seungri argued but cowardly withdraw when he saw Chaerin’s glare unto him and slowly pulled his card from his wallet. “Arasso.”

With a heavy heart he gave his card unto an employee after giving their chit.

“Good boy.” Chaerin can’t help but smile.

<3

Dara’s eyes were all dreamy as she tightened the clasping of her hands; the models of the Marc Jacob Fashion Show were ramping for the last time as the show goes to its closure. She’s all pumped up and inspired to design for their upcoming project for the YG Empire.

“Liked the collection?” Jiyong turned to her and flashed a smile.

The talented stylist can’t help but nod her head as if a kid who’s truly satisfied with what she had, “It’s really fascinating.”

“Well that’s good, at least our time were not wasted on this show.” Jiyong stood up and offered a hand towards Dara who’s currently still seating on her chair.

Looking at the hand Dara’s eyes wandered unto it and the owner of the hand who’s smiling brightly unto her. “Thanks but I can stand up on my own.” Dara uttered and stood up making JIyong’s offered hand fell on his sides.

“He’s really quite an interesting woman.” The most sought after bachelor thought while looking at Dara who’s currently fixing her mismatched fashion as if doing so would make her look even better.

“We should go back to the office; the others might be waiting for us.” Ji uttered.

“Yeah we should, but I’ll go to the powder room first. You could wait for me at the car, I won’t take long.” Dara voiced out which was answered with a shook of Ji’s head.

“No, I’ll wait for you here.”

“Suit yourself then.”

Dara went to the powder room and was glad that nobody was there; she went to one of the stalls and did her business. As she was about to go out after peeing she heard voices of women who are talking outside the stall and maybe redoing their makeup.

“Have you seen the woman who’s with Mr. Kwon?”

“Oh, that hideous girl sitting beside him?” another voice answered.

“Yeah, I wonder who she is and why does a man like Jiyong hang around her? She’s clearly does not belong on the fashion world.”

A giggle answered the other girl, “Maybe he just brought him because of his good Samaritans act, maybe she belongs to one of his charities and she wants to witness a fashion show.”

“Well if that’s the case she should have presented herself more and not an eyesore for us who belongs on the upper class and fashion world.”

Hearing the words that the unknown girls utter to one another, Dara can’t help but turn her knuckles white on her sides. She knows for a fact that she’s not that talented to dress herself and it’s not fist time that she hears things like this but it’s still sickening her to know that certain people still judge other people without knowing what’s the reason behind and just looks at her by appearance.

“Come on, let’s go back and let’s converse with Jiyong. I believe he’s still there standing at one side of the venue.”

Dara went out of the stall after making sure that the girls are nowhere in the powder room, she examined herself when she stood in front of a big mirror situated on that room and caressed her clothing.

“Do I really need to look like other girls wearing those skimpy shirts and clothing that reveal so much skin just to please them? I don’t think so, just like what I always believe a person is not measured on how he or she looks on the outer, it’s the inner that needs to be beautiful.” Dara thought while trying to fix herself and smiled after having a very deep breath.

Gathering some confidence she went back to Jiyong just to find him having a chat with two gorgeous girls who are obviously flirting with him. The guy can’t help but show a brighter smile when she spotted Dara wakling back towards them.

“Well here she is the one you’re asking me about.” Jiyong welcomed Dara and to her surprise she situated his hands unto her back as if supporting from presenting her on the girls he was just talking with.

“Who is she Mr. Kwon?” the girl with blonde and red skimpy dress asked Jiyong with her plastic smile plastered on her lips.

“Hyorin, Bora. This is Ms. Sandara Park of the famous stylist/designer 2ne1. Dara meet the Sistar Girls whom we will be recruiting for our project.”

Dara could see clearly the shock that was painted on the girls faces; they can’t believe that the hideous girl who’s standing in front of them is actually the famous designer from United States.

“Didn’t know you were the famous designer MS. Park because of-----“ the girl named Bora uttered in a hurry but was cut off by Dara’s sweet but venomous voice.

“Because of the way I dress?” Dara continued and even chuckled humorously, “I’m not shock if that’s what you were thinking, and you girls are no other than those hypocrites on the fashion industry. There’s a saying goes like DON’T JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER, if I were you girls I would stop that attitude of yours and oh just so you know I won’t give my permission for you girls to wear my own designed clothes for the YG Empire.”

Silence followed the group and the Sistar girls don’t know what do for the moment, if only they could melt they would likely do it just to be away from the shameful situation they were at the moment.

“Now Mr. Kwon, can we go back to the office?” Dara uttered and walked out first making Jiyong follow her after a few seconds leaving the dumb founded girls.

<3

“Unnie, let’s eat some street foods.” Chaerin uttered after the group went out of the restaurant they just had lunch with.

“Well I can’t Chae, I need to drop Minzy on the YG Factory because Mr. Daesung will be accompanying her and I have to sort some things back in the office but go ahead and take your time, I know you can’t work properly when you’re not full.” Bom smiled and went off with Minzy leaving Chaerin and Seungri standing at the front door of the restaurant.

“Hmmm… I guess it’s just me then.” Chaerin started to walk nowhere when suddenly a voice called out for her.

“Hey you’re heading the wrong way; there are no stalls of street foods on that way.”

Chaerin glanced back at the guy who’s still standing dumbly on its pose, “Then tell me where I could find it, I’m not getting any younger here so spill it out.”

“It’s quite far from here; I guess I could take you there.”

“You sure about your offer Panda Boy?”

“Accompanying you to the stalls? Yeah sure. It’s better than leaving you here wondering on the streets.” Seungri smiled and trying to be friendly.

“Are those foods delicious? You better make sure it’s the best or you’re dead.” Chaerin uttered and walked towards Seungri behind.

“You’re really one heck of an Amazon girl Ms. Lee Chaerin.” Seungri can’t help but utter while flashing a boyish smile.

“Did you say something?!” the y girl yelled.

“Nothing. Let’s go!”