2ne1 and bigbang

Unicorn Pendant Necklace: My Young Promise

Top can’t help but check out the girl with red hair, not because she’s freaking and amazingly y with that black dress of hers but to the fact that she’s kinda familiar to him but he’s sure enough that he hadn’t come across her somewhere before because if he did encounter her before there is no way in hell he’ll forget her that easily.

 

“Hmmmm…. Have I seen this girl before?” Top asked himself while crossing his arm and placing his left hand below his chin while eyeing her from head to foot.

 

Bom on the other hand was feeling awkward and uncomfortable with the way Top looks at her but there’s also the feeling of proudness to herself for she had known this Top guy since she was in middle school but the fact that she have evolved so much she bet Top won’t be able to recognize her now.

 

“Can’t you recognize me Choi Seunghyun? Was it because I’m not the same me who dressed fugly while we were in middle school?” Bom thought while oglingat Top secretly, but at the end their eyes met and Bom can’t help but smile, smiled painfully. The memories of her middle school experience which she thought she already forgot slowly came back on her.

 

“Answer me Panda Boy, was it you who insulted my unnie?!” CL on the other hand asked the guy in the red suit once again making the other people surrounding them back in reality.

 

Seungri doesn’t know why he was feeling nervous in front of this girl; she doesn’t look like an amazon who will tear him to pieces. Seungri once again eyed the blond girl with cat eyes and convinced himself that she can’t inflict pain on him but the Big Bang maknae’s eyes widen like saucers when he saw how long and sharp the girl’s nail were.

 

Dara can’t help but chuckle silently while looking at Seungri’s terrified face; she once again proved that no one can beat the resident bully of the group CL.

 

“Stop it Chaerin, you’re scaring the poor soul of Seungri.” Dara trying to pull Chaerin away from Seungri but the latter was still trying to catch the eyes of the guy whom she was scaring earlier.

 

“Let me clear this to you, no one can bully my unnie. Got that? No one can bully her----- except me.” Chaerin said and looking at Seungri guy’s face she knew she made a one heck of an impression. She then turned around and just followed where Dara would bring her, but a satisfied and evil smile was painted on her face.

 

“I like that panda guy, she’s scared of me.” Chaerin whispered to Dara while giggling. The older can just shook her head from sad to sad, sometimes she wonder how come this weird girl became her friend.

 

“Darasshi.” A voice called out making Dara and Chaerin stopped on their tracks from going somewhere, the two girls then noticed that the guys and Minzy and Bom was looking at them as if they forgot something important.

 

It was Taeyang who called them out, with a crease on Dara’s forehead she turned to Taeyang. Taeyang on the other hand was kinda shy, he’s right hand was at the pocket of his pants while the other was at his nape as if.

 

“Will you please introduce you’re co designers to us? We should know them so that we can work with them efficiently on the next months.” Taeyang reasoned out.

 

Dara on the other hand faced palm her face as if realizing that she hadn’t introduced formally the guys and the girls that were eyeing her weirdly now.

 

“The guy’s right Ssantoki, you should introduce us with each other.” Bom with her arms crossed on her chest smiled towards her friend.

 

“Ssantoki? Mountain rabbit?”Jiyong can’t help but feel intrigued on how this red haired noona called her weird friend Dara.

 

Dara still pulling Chaerin on the hand walked back towards the group she then exhaled audibly and scratched her head as if admitting her fault.

 

“Guys meet 2ne1, 2ne1 meet the famous Big Bang of Korean Industry.” Dara uttered while pointing from the boys to the girls then vice versa.

 

“2ne1?” The guys uttered in chorus while eyeing the girls.

 

“Big Bang?” the girls also uttered at the same time with the boys.

 

“Yep that’s right 2ne1 and Big Bang.” Dara once again repeated.

 

“2ne1? What’s that?” Daesung can’t but ask curiosity strike once again.

 

“Yes, that’s our brand name in the US. 2ne1 cool abbreviation for “to anyone”, anyone can fit and look good on our clothes.” Minzy the youngest of the girls answered Daesung.

 

“So what’s with the Big Bang?” Chaerin asked also.

 

“The society just called us that and we just adopted it.” Top answered but judging with Chaerin’s expression, she’s not satisfied with the guy’s answer.

 

“Big Bang, explosive. People say that whenever we enter a specific area on the Korean Industry we make a big impact on it, let me site an example. The music industry perhaps, the five of us built a mini company that are helping aspiring singers to reach for their dream, now it’s one of the most sought after companies for the newbies for all of our artist are big hits.” Jiyong explained earning an o shaped mouths from the girls.

 

The boys smiled as if contented with what their general manager said with these dashing girls.

 

“That’s Kwon Jiyong also known as G-Dragon in the industry. He’s also the general manager and overall in charge of everything on YG Empire.” Dara introduced Jiyong to the girls, which the latter smile a little.

 

“Choi Seunghyun, Top for short. I’m the one who’s in charge of the music company which Ji here site as an example earlier.” The guy with white guy uttered, he’s practically oozing with appeal at that moment. Even Bom who was eyeing Top admits how damn handsome the creep was at that moment.

 

“Dong Yongbae known as Taeyang for some people. If Top hyung and GD have their own area well I’m on the Food Business area of the empire.” Taeyang uttered and smiled afterwards.

 

“Kang Daesung, don’t have a nickname like my brothers.” A chuckle came from Daesung making the girl’s mainly Minzy smile. “I’m our father’s personal secretary and in charge of the paper works inside the company.”

 

“So you’re the one who sent my ticket when I agreed to do the project?” Dara asked while tilting his head on the side and was answered with a nod from Daesung.

 

“And I’m------“ Seungri started but was cut off by the bully of 2ne1.

 

“Nobody wants to know who you are.” Chaerin butted in, “I’m Lee Chaerin only 2ne1 girls are allowed to call me that. Call me CL, designer like Dara.”

 

Seungri’s mouth hanged open, he can’t believe it somebody could cut him off. He looked at his hyungs for help but his brothers just chuckled at his state, he can’t believe it his brothers are not helping him as if they are enjoying how that girl tortures him.

 

“Oh men, our maknae found his match.” Taeyang uttered while chuckling.

 

“I’m Park Bom.” The red hair uttered simply which caught Top’s attention.

 

“Park Bom?” he repeated, inside his brain that name rang a bell but he can’t figure out where did he hear it, but it’s awfully familiar to him.

 

“Yes, simply Park Bom.” Bom answered but at back of her mind she’s enjoying the confused look painted on Top’s face. “Try to remember me Seunghyun.” She thought.

 

“And lastly, I’m Gong Minzy the youngest.” A smile crept in Minzy’s face which brightened Daesung’s face for no apparent reason.

 

“So we’re done with the introductions, can we go now? You guys must be late for your photo shoot.” Dara uttered a matter of fact while eyeing the five gorgeous guys.

 

“You guys have a photo shoot now?” Bom’s eyed twinkled on what she heard, well she loves photo shoots as much as designing clothes. She loves putting accessories on the model especially.

 

Top answered Bom with a nod, “Only me and Jiyong are the ones who’s going at the photo shoot now, if you girls want you could come with us.”

 

“They’re probably tired from the long flight, right girls?” Dara uttered while eyeing her friends, but what she heard next made her jaw drop open.

 

“No Unnie were fine, we should go with them so we could observe how they work here.” Chaerin’s workaholic side was once again activated.

 

“But unnie I’ m dead tired.” Minzy the maknae whined, she pouted so cute when her unnie’s looked at her.

 

“Well there’s always a next time CL-sshi, right now you girl’s should have some rest.” Daesung uttered while looking at Minzy who looked really tired.

 

“But I wanna go to the photo shoot now.” CL whined while stomping her feet, she looked like a kid rather than a full grown y girl when she’s behaving like that.

 

“There’s another photo shoot tomorrow Chaerin, you could come tomorrow.” Seungri uttered after a long while.

 

Chaerin looked at Seungri sharply as if she’s going to shred him anytime, “What did you call me?” the cat eye girl growled.

 

“Chaerin.” Seungri simply put it and flashed his boyish grin.

 

“Okay hold it.” Dara uttered sensing that Chaerin was going to beat the hell out of Seungri, she then grabbed her friend’s hand and intertwined her hand with it and pulled her towards the exit of the airport.

 

“Come on Bommie Minzy let’s go home.” Dara called to her friends which made the two walked towards Dara and Chaerin who was fuming at that moment.

 

“Don’t call me Chaerin you panda boy! Only my girls are allowed to call me that! Remember that!” Chaerin yelled while Dara was obviously pulling her away from the guys. People that are present in the airport looked at the four girls amusement painted on their faces.

 

“Seungri is my name! Lee Seungri!” Big Bang maknae yelled back at the amazon and softly laughed.

 

“Those girls are obviously different from the other girls that we knew.” Taeyang uttered towards his brothers.

 

Jiyong on the other hand looked at his silver watch and saw that they are running out of time, “Let’s go, we’ll be late for the photo shoot if we won’t move now.” He uttered with superiority towards his brothers.

 

The Big Bang brothers headed towards the entrance and are going to ride their own cars when they saw the girls with another guy.

 

“Oppa! How come you didn’t bring the bigger car that you have?! You knew from the very start that the girls are coming!” Dara whined towards his best friend Heechul who at that time was loading the baggage of the girl at the trunk of his car.

 

“I forgot okay? And I thought the gorgeous Big Bang boys are here to bring you girls at the apartment.” Heechul reasoned out, the veins at his neck were going to pop out.

 

“Well the boys were here.” Minzy uttered while tapping her phone, she’s already sitting comfortably inside the car, actually the three girls are inside the car and only poor Dara was the only one who’s left without any spot to sit on.

 

“What’s the matter?” A voice crept behind Dara which made the odd girl jump in surprise. As she looked back to find out who it was Jiyong’s face suddenly came into the view.

 

“OH it’s G-DRAGON!” Heechul stated while smiling from ear to ear while clapping his hands joyfully.

 

“What seems to be the problem?” Ji asked once again while looking at his wrist watch, he’s late now for sure.

 

“Nothing-----“ Dara was about to say but a certain Kim Heechul stopped her from continuing her sentence.

 

“Well Dara here don’t have a spot to sit because my car is full with these girls.” Heechul answered in behalf of Dara which the latter gave him a death glare while adjusting her glasses.

 

“If that’s the case then ride with me, I’ll take you home.” Ji offered while pointing at his white car.

 

“No need I’ll just take a cab.” Dara answered back and walked towards the area where cabs were parked but was caught off guard when somebody grabbed her on her wrist and pulled her towards the opposite direction.

 

Dara’s eyes widen after realizing somebody was pulling her to somewhere and it looks like it was Kwon Jiyong who’s dragging her.

 

“Let me go.” Dara demanded.

 

“No.” A simple answer from the guy who’s back was facing her, Dara tried to wiggle free but Jiyong is more powerful than her.

 

“We’ll see you in the apartment Dara!” Heechul yelled and when Dara looked back at Heechul and the girls all of them are smiling and waving at her. The next thing that Dara realizes she’s already inside Jiyong’s comfortable car.

 

“Fasten your seat belt please.” Jiyong uttered while putting on his own seat belt, Dara looked briefly at him and then decided to do what he’s saying.

 

“Drive safely I don’t want my nape hurt like hell like the last time.” Dara uttered earning a small grin from Jiyong which she can barely see.

 

“I’m a cautious driver don’t worry, I’m just distracted the last time.” Jiyong uttered firmly while his eyes are on the road.

 

“Daesung said earlier that you and Top have a photo shoot right? You’re late now because of me.” Dara uttered while snatching some glances on the guy who’s sitting at the driver’s seat.

 

“Top hyung will be able to handle it without me, I’ll go after I drop you on your apartment.” Jiyong answered while maneuvering the wheel with ease.

 

“I thought you guys only manage your business, why the heck you’re modeling on a photo shoot now?” Dara asked, intrigued on how come these boys manage to do many things.

 

“As I already said earlier when we do something  or entered something that concerns our business we have this big impact with the people, even us don’t know why is that but we take it as a good thing. At least we could cut some of the budget when we’re the ones who are modeling our company’s brand.” Ji uttered and took a glimpse of the girl who’s sitting beside him.

 

Dara on the other hand was feeling a little bit uneasy when Jiyong looked her for a brief moment, “Focus on the road and don’t look at me damn it.”

 

“A glimpse for just a sec won’t hurt us.” Ji smiled but didn’t bother to throw another glance at Dara who at that moment wants to struggle the life out of him.

 

“That’s why you’re involved in an accident because you’re not looking at the road but somewhere else.” She uttered while pointing a finger to him and thus the bickering started all over again between the two of them.

 

----oOoOo----

 

“Oh my freaking goodness!! I still can’t believe that that was G-Dragon, the most sought after bachelor of my town.” Heechul exclaimed for the nth time making the three girls roll their eyes, since the time they left the airport this flower boy hadn’t stop himself from fan gaying the guy they met with the others in the airport.

 

“Oh stop it Heechul, that thin guy must have been the accident since you’ve been shouting his name for 20 minutes now.” Bom uttered while inspecting her face on the pocket mirror she was carrying wherever she go.

 

“YA! He’s not thin okay?! He’s lean!” The handsome guy shouted while trying to park his car in front of a white painted apartment.

 

“What’s the difference of lean and thin? They’re just the same.” Bom argued back while getting off the car with the girls.

 

“It’s different!” Heechul’s eyes were about to pop out of his socket the way he looks at his red haired friend which the latter just answered with just a chuckle.

 

“I thought for a minute my legs are going to numb if oppa had continued driving.” Minzy whined while stretching her body the moment they got off the car.

 

The blond girl was pouting while searching for something on her expensive Louis Vuitton bag which Bom and Minzy noticed.

 

“What’s the matter Chaerin?” Bom asked, worry filled her system while looking at her friend.

 

“I really want to go to the photo shoot to observe how people here work.” Chaerin pull her phone out of her bag to check if somebody contacted her.

 

“Aigoo unnie, you’re in workaholic mode again. Just like Seungri oppa told us at the airport there will be a photo shoot tomorrow where we could observe okay? Just relax for now and we’ll start working tomorrow.” The youngest uttered while walking towards Heechul who at that moment was getting their luggage out of his car trunk.

 

“Seungri? Who’s Seungri?” Chaerin asked with a knot on her forehead as if first time hearing that foreign name.

 

“Lee Chaerin that’s the name of that guy whom you bullied the moment we walked out of the arrival area in the airport.” Bom answered making the blond girl stomp her feet once again like what she did earlier.

 

“OH! I almost forgot that panda boy! How dare him call me on my first name when I clearly said that you girls are the only one who are allowed to call me with my name.” she uttered under her gritted teeth.

 

Bom and Minzy just shook their head and was about to go inside their supposed to be apartment when a car stopped in front of them.

 

Dara was as fast as a lightning to unfasten her seat belt and get off the car as if her was on fire and was about to smile to the girls who looked like they just arrived too when a voice called her attention.

 

“A simple thank you won’t hurt you right?” the guy who dropped her off asked while his arms are placed over the wheel.

 

The odd fashion designer smiled plastically and hold the passenger door, “You hadn’t say sorry about the accident so I won’t utter a thanks to you.” Dara sweetly said and closed the door and marched towards her friends.

 

Jiyong can’t help but smile, he then beeped at the girls and drove off.

 

“What’s with the bicker with GD oppa unnie?” Minzy asked after hearing the two.

 

“Long story Minzy, let’s just go inside so that you girls could have some rest.” Dara uttered with finality and marched towards their haven.

 

----oOoOo----

 

“I never encountered a girl who’s as fierce as her.” Seungri was munching a chip while his other brothers were sitting at the sofa, at the end him, Taeyang and Daesung followed their older brothers in the photo shoot of one of the clothing brand they’re going to launch which Jiyong designed together with Soo Hyuk his butler but more of a friend.

 

“Yeah, and she had you in her hands as if you’re a scared puppy.” Taeyang chuckled while turning the page of the magazine he was reading while his legs were crossed with each other.

 

“No she didn’t! I was just in state of shock that’s why I didn’t argue with her.” Seungri pointed out which was answered by another round of chuckle from his brother.

 

“Daesung hyung! Tell Yongbae hyung that am right, that that tiger girl hadn’t defeated me you’re mighty lion brother.” Seungri exclaimed like a kid.

 

“Don’t bother me I’m busy.” Daesung who was tapping his mini laptop continuously and as if up on what he doing uttered making the maknae’s jaw drop, he didn’t even bother to look at him.

 

Just then the door of the dressing room where they were hanging out suddenly opened, Soo Hyuk and Top entered with Jiyong following them.

 

“The photo shoot is already over?” Yongbae asked the three guys, two dressed in elegant tux while Ji on his clothes from the airport.

 

“Well our Soo Hyuk here did more of the frames for the pics, he’s a top model what can I say?” Top uttered while tapping their friend’s shoulder.

 

Soo Hyuk just smiled and grabbed a bottle of water and sat beside Daesung who’s still engrossed with his laptop, “The office is already done Ji, I did what you want me to do. I just hope the girls would feel comfortable working there.”

 

Ji smiled to his friend, he really can trust him. He called him that morning and it was just past lunch but he already did it.

 

“Thanks men.” The mighty leader uttered while grabbing some chips from the maknae’s bowl.

 

“Office? For the girls?” Top asked, he was leaning on the table but he looked like modeling and is ready for somebody to click a cam on him.

 

Jiyong just answered with a nod while munching his chips, the maknae then looked at his most loved hyung and asked, “Where’s their office located? I hope not on our building because that amazon girl might end my life while I’m working.”

 

The Big Bang boys can’t help but laugh on what their maknae uttered leaving Soo Hyuk dumb founded but contented just to look at his friends.

 

“Don’t worry they we’ll be occupying the old office, I adjusted some office so that they could do whatever they want cause the office was spacious.” The butler answered.

 

“It won’t be a hassle for us too because that office is just a few blocks from our new office right? So if we want to check their work we can easily go to them.” Yongbae uttered happily making Jiyong nod.

 

“Speaking of the girls, I believe I caught you Seunghyun hyung checking out Bom noona, are you attracted to a girl for the first time?” Daesung finally put down his laptop and joined the conversation.

 

Tease and laughter filled the room, while the white hair guy just crossed his arm. “I don’t know but that red haired girl was kinda familiar to me.”

 

“Familiar? How come?” Yongbae asked looking straightly at their eldest brother who at that time looked like he was in deep thought.

 

“I don’t know.” Top answered with his low tone voice.

 

----oOoOo----

 

It was already past ten in the evening but the 2ne1 girls are still awake and are chatting with each other while doing their own beauty routines on their night dresses.

 

“Come on Dara, lie here and I’ll massage your face with my beauty product.” Bom was seated at the black leather sofa and was pulling her beauty products from her mini kit.

 

Dara was about to run for her life when Chaerin grabbed her on her shoulders and forced her to lie down at Bommie’s milky skinned thigh.

 

“Come on unnie, this is for you. You should enhance that beauty of yours too.” Chaerin uttered while keeping Dara still on the sofa.

 

“Ani! I don’t want any beauty products! I’m contented with my face and also I already washed with soap so that’s it. Please let me go!” Dara exclaimed as if she’s in a verge of dying.

 

Dara hates beauty products, anything that includes making someone pretty. She’s comfortable with herself but her friends always apply various products like moisturizers, toners and etc when they can find an opportunity like now.

 

 “Hold her still Chaerin! We haven’t done her beauty regimen for 3 days now and she doesn’t have the will to do it on her own!” Bom uttered while trying to put some cleanser on Dara’s face.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! That’s cold! That’s cold!” Dara screamed.

 

“Minzy get the tweezers and help us here.” Chaerin shouted towards their maknae who at that was at her own room.

 

“Coming!” Minzy answered back while various sounds can be heard from her room, as if she’s bulldozing the entire room of hers.

 

“Tweezers?!” Dara exclaimed, her eyes turned to saucers. “But that’s painful!”

 

“Have you seen you’re eyebrows?! They looked like an inhibited forest because of its thickness.” The eldest who was struggling with cleanser on their odd friend answered.

 

“Found it!” Minzy happily exclaimed and ran towards her unnies, she then put the tweezers at the table near Bom and sat at Dara’s legs which are wiggling wildly.

 

“Ya! You’re ing heavy maknae!” Dara struggled earning a giggle from her friends, there goes the foul mouthed nerd Dara that they love. She’s really one of a kind odd girl in the whole universe.

 

After a few minutes of struggling Dara finally went out of energy, she was breathing heavily but what can she do? These girls are 10x stronger than her, all she could do at that moment was to wait till the regimen is over.

 

Bom was totally engrossed on what she was doing while Chaerin and Minzy was still holding her but are at the same time browsing a fashion mag.

 

I think I’m ugly and nobody wants to love me.” Dara sang a tone which caught Bom off guard but smiled after wards.

 

Just like her I wanna be pretty

I wanna be pretty,

Don’t lie to my face telling me I’m pretty

 

I think I’m ugly and nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty

I wanna be pretty,

Don’t lie to my face cause I know I’m ugly

 

Dara and Bom sang after a few moments, it was a song that the two of them made when they are still in junior high at the United States. The lyrics are mainly pointing at Bom after she told Dara the story of her first love back here in Korea.

 

“I wonder how you’re first love now Bom.” Dara uttered after a while making Bom look at her tantalizing eyes, she then smiled painfully and remembered some old memories once again.

 

“You already met my first love Ssantoki.” Bom uttered in her most fragile voice.

 

Even Mizy and Chaerin who are busy reading the magazine stopped and looked at their Bom unnie, it’s no secret on them that Bom dearly loved the only guy whom captured her heart but tore it to pieces.

 

“Dara unnie already met him?! That’s unfair! How come we didn’t!” Chaerin exclaimed which was followed by Minzy who nodded vigorously.

 

“Wait a minute, I haven’t met your first love Bommie. I don’t even know him.” Dara asked confused by what Bom just said.

 

“Choi Seunghyun, he’s my first love.” Bom slowly dropped the words making the girls gasped for air.

 

“Top/ Top oppa?!” the three girls said in unison.